by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 10 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 am

Usually it would be Harumi squashing her opponent beneath her plumpness. But this time she was outweighed, outmatched and completely outmilfed.

Her cries took on a desperate pitch as her clit, the last part of her still standing, joined her nipples into sinking within her flesh. Though still erect, her trio of nubs could simply not match the devastating thrusts of Kirin's unyielding firmness.

With all her pleasure buttons mashed and her pussy spread for a perfectly-placed camera to see (what with her pantyhose crotch slit open by Kirin earlier), Harumi could last only mere seconds before creaming herself anew. "Nyaaaaaannn!" The cat-milf's climax was her last act of resistance for this round, her body spasming shamelessly before she deflated like the punctured balloons that her breasts now resembled.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 10 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by luffy316 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:09 am

Kirin panted heatedly, incredibly wound up and caught up in the thrill of the bout. Grinding her various sensetive parts back, she leanined heavily into Harumi with her legs spread wide in the grapevine. "1!" she'd start counting, kissing her gently on the lips between numbers.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:44 am

No reaction whatsoever came from Harumi's part as she got to "2!" The cat-mom had been rendered insensible by the nonstop hotness. She could have been made of putty since her body seemed so ready to give way beneath her opponent. Her limpness magnified Kirin's mothering dominance tenfold.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Kirin leaned in for a drawn out, tongue-filled kiss on the lips as she whispered "3." She'd slide her chubby legs from Harumi's and kiss her tenderly on the lips, smiling widely at her.

"My but you're fun," she cooed, though she was catching her breath as well. "Wish you'd last a bit longer in a match, but you had me going good for a while there." She'd slowly sit up on her knees, then try and pull Harumi up as well, right into a bosomy hug.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:05 am

"I'm hungry," Harumi mumbled sleepily upon the bosom that pillowed her cheek. Though still asleep, her arms returned Kirin's embrace warmly, as if she was dreaming of much the same situation. "Feed me, Thomas..." And she began nibbling Kirin's bust gently.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Kirin watched her sympathetically for a moment, then took her cheek to gently guide her to her nipple and angling it into her mouth. "Of course, my love," she said quietly with a warm smile, gently massaging her breast to encourage her milk out into the overgrown kitten's waiting lips, cradling her there as long as she needed.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:41 am

Harumi happily gulped on Kirin's milk. Despite her vigor and her fangs (which Kirin might have glimpsed earlier during their match), she suckled gently on the offered nipple like a baby kitten. Save this baby tended to lick at the nipple feeding her just as much as she suckled.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:02 am

Kirin giggled now and then, but otherwise let the fellow MILF have her fill of her breastmilk. She didn't think such a satisfying sensation should be limited to children, since just as many adults like breasts and milk just as well.

She pet the other mature woman's hair, scratching between her ears and letting her other hand run down her back, as if petting a real cat. "There's a good girl. Drink up, now. Tommy wants you to eat up nice and healthy."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:19 am

Harumi gurgled upon Kirin's nipple. She was in seventh heaven, with good milk, fingers scratching the back of her ears, a hand stroking her bare back gently. She hugged Kirin like a little child would her mother. Her ears twitched happily while her tail wiggled about lazily.

"Tommy... Mummy..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:21 am

Kirin let her petting grow longer, keeping her ears pleased while her hand slid down farther. Her hand ran over her tail, twirling it gently before cupping her ass and letting her fingers briefly massage her pussy. "That's right, sweety," she whispered to whichever sweet fantasy she would prefer. "Mommy loves you. Tommy too. You're safe and sound here, sweety." She purred softly as her milk was suckled without protest. She was clearly a child at heart, perhaps from the loss of her dreamed ones. She could hardly blame her for looking for some comfort.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next