Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 9 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Harumi's first reaction was not to jump, but to tuck close her legs in a feeble attempt to protect her sex, her limbs ensconcing Kirin's head rather firmly. But she surrendered mere moments later, though, spreading her thighs so that her sex lips could match Kirin's soft mouth, inviting the chubby milf's tongue inside of her.

"T-t-tw-twooo!" she moaned aloud.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I - Page 9 Empty Re: MILF - Mothers Into Luscious Fighting I

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Kirin gladly accepted her invitation, her soft tongue slipping and massaging inside of Harumi. She distantly realized the incoming pin, but remembered the rules even quicker. A devious grin spreading on her unseen lips, she would lean in firmly on the soaking snatch and smother it with her mouth, tongue reaching in deep and tenderly searching for her g spot, or any place that would make her really howl.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:35 pm

"Threeeeee!!!"

How Harumi howled! Kirin's tongue fortuitously rediscovered and struck the mother lode right on time. Suddenly it was bombs away, Harumi Hangar One disgorging its full sexual war load of juice to try quench the firestorm ignited upon her pussy. She arched, erotically, a mistaken arc of triumph bent over a foe that was not beaten at all.

And then gravity took over as the gasping Harumi slowly toppled onto her back, right on top of the soft matress that was Kirin's body, her pantyhosed-clad lower legs folding up beneath her thighs like the closed arms of a praying mantis, the support they provided her spine failing abruptly. Her pulsing pussy poured golden honey all over Kirin's face for the cameras to see.

Harumi was expended again, and for nothing. A shame.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:14 pm

((huh... nice extended metaphor...))

Kirin shut her eyes quickly at the onslaught of cum, smiling as she received her delicious reward. She was overwhelmed by the wonderful flavor for a bit, her rosy cheeks and hair splashed with the stuff in a sort of enjoyable mess.

She grunted slightly when Harumi landed on top of her, the overgrown kitten squishing and wobbling her belly and breasts a bit before they both settled, Kirin stroking her hair affectionately. "Wasn't... that fun?" she asked sweetly. She was only just remember she had to pin this woman, and already started to feel a bit guilty about it.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Harumi had just enough strength to moan affirmative. Her sexual eruption had been incredibly vigorous but quick to taper off, her tanks not quite replenished when called upon for release. Her sorry tail was stuck between her and Kirin, but swayed for all it was worth, its furry length stroking their skin.

"Y-yes... Kicchan is wonderful," she panted agreement. Harumi nuzzled Kirin's hand lovingly as her aching legs weakly unfolded. "D-did I get a point?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:10 pm

"Wrong hold, sweetheart," she whispered, as though to save her from letting the crowd hear. The tail tickled her as she gave the catwoman a moment's reprieve, not that it was totally wasted on herself either.
"I already used the schoolgirl, remember? Matchbook or grapevine are all that's left."

Unable to help herself with that set up, and if Harumi maintained her vulnerability, she'd try and loop her stocky legs around Harumi's lean pair and lean up into her, matching breasts as she pushed bodily into her. "Like... this..." she'd grunt as she tried to press Harumi onto her back and into a counter-pin

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:52 am

"Reh? I didn't get a point?"

Harumi would have pouted some more had not Kirin made her move. The dejected cat woman yelped as she was swiftly pinned beneath her opponent. Her breasts ballooned beneath Kirin's bigger pair; she moaned as their crotches brushed together for the first time. "N-no..."

She frantically tried to push the big milf off her, but she was exhausted by her orgasm, able only to erratically get one of her shoulders up to prevent a count. Her legs flexed to either side of her in desperation, serving only spreading her sex flower and also Kirin's as well, what with their legs grapevined together. Her panting struggle bumped and rubbed their exposed sexes together, Harumi moaning in panic and returning arousal, her sensitive breasts crushed as they were.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:04 am

Kirin pressed her superior weight down on the fit catwoman, grinding her juicy melons and eagerly moistened pussy into her matching set. "Don't think you're going anywhere," she teased, trying to pin Harumi's arms as she playfully ground into her above and below. "Once this big mama's got you in her loving bosom, there's no escape."

If she couldn't pin Harumi, she'd keep grinding more strategically to brush their pussies up and down along eachother.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:53 am

Harumi began wailing like a kitten caught in a crack as Kirin made good on her threat. She was still luckily breaking out of pins before the decisive three-count, but there was no escape from the unwelcome weight flattening the lush landscape of her front. What remained of her strength was quickly evaporating as exhaustion and arousal spread through her body from her squished breasts and wide-open sex. About the only part of her that could still offer a fight was her engorged clitty, now being pummeled and enveloped relentlessly by Kirin's bigger, hotter sex nub. It might take a little while longer, but Harumi was being brought to another devastating orgasm...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Kirin felt their clitorises fencing between them as their thick jugs and stiff nips wrestled similarly above. She cooed in both encouragement and pleasure, grinding more firmly and using her weight to bounce up and down springily on her opponent. An orgasm felt like it would be the surest way to exhaust her into getting the final pin, as well as having a lot of fun.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next