Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fighting Words

2 posters

Go down

Fighting Words Empty Fighting Words

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:21 pm

On paper, nothing was all that weird about the current situation. Not for the Friction audience, at least.

Vanessa York was a new face in the company, a scrappy Irish-American fistfighter who’d made some waves, earning a tight win in her debut. True, that match saw her getting bum rushed after it was over, but all the same, it was a good showing.

So, when she showed up in the middle of the show, unannounced, in her wrestling attire, and made her way to the ring with a microphone in hand, they were fairly happy to see her. They simply didn’t know what she was there to say, that was all. She had a scowl on her face, she looked pissed, but about what? She’d made an enemy, but that was months ago. What did she have to say?

She wouldn’t leave them in suspense for too long, thankfully.

”Don’t worry folks, this won’t take long. I just have a little story that needs telling.” She began to anxiously pace around the ring. She hated talking and promos, truth told, but she had to get this out of the way. ”See, we Friction stars, we get into a lot of stuff out of the ring, fights and shit you all never hear tell of. And me? I got into it with a certain someone a few nights ago. That certain someone and me had a little drinking contest, see, and that certain someone said a few things that got under my skin. So I did what had to be done and put the screws to her...or started to, until the cops showed.”

She turned to the ramp and tapped her foot. ”That certain someone? I know she’s here, tonight. And I know she’s never had a match here before. So I thought I’d get that certain someone to come out here - we can get her debut out of the way, and I can finish giving her the stomping I started. Sound good? Good.”

Vanessa moved to the ropes and leaned over them as she shrieked, her tie swinging back and forth like the ticks of a clock. ”Bacchus! Get your big butt out here so I can kick it!”

Back to top Go down

Fighting Words Empty Re: Fighting Words

Post by LARIATO Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:42 pm

Vanessa was right. Bacchus was indeed in the building. Funny thing was, the Chinese rookie couldn’t remember if she was supposed to be.

Deciding to take the “better safe than sorry” approach, she’d come to tonight’s show and changed into her ring gear in the locker room, then began to drink some wonderful Baiju out of a small, tan gourd she’d brought with her while walking around the backstage area. If it turned out she was actually booked for something tonight, eventually the stagehands would run around looking for her. If not, then she’d just get to drink and watch the show backstage. Nothing to worry about.

But it was only after taking a few sips of her drink that something on one of the TVs. There, in the ring, was probably the only face in this entire country Bacchus knew well enough to recognize yet. She tried to remember the woman’s name, and it completely escaped her. Fortunately, she did remember the nickname she’d so affectionately given her. Bacchus remembered a lot about that night. The drinking, the impromptu brawl, being beaten to a pulp and nearly cracking both their skulls open with a headbutt that made her brain ache again just thinking about it.

Fun times. And now it seemed Red wanted to play again!

Bacchus wasn’t sure if the match she was being challenged to had already been scheduled or not, but there was no chance in hell she was passing this up regardless. Hurrying through the hallways, still carrying and sipping from that gourd, and swiped a mic on her way. Someone must’ve seen her coming, because Born To Be Wild began to play over the speakers seconds before she stepped through the curtain and out onto the stage. Her grin couldn’t have been wider as she strutted on down the aisle, staring right at Vanessa the whole way. Once she was at ringside she paused to stare her new rival down for one dramatic moment...before abruptly ending that moment by raising the gourd to her lips for one last big drink. Then she stuffed the cork in it and set it on the apron by the nearest corner. Bacchus then took a few steps back, then burst into a sprint and threw herself forward to slide under the bottom rope, rolled forward onto her shoulders then kicked out with her legs to kip up right onto her feet!

Totally unnecessary, but it got her a nice little pop of applause from the crowd before she raised her mic and started to talk.

“Missed you too, Red,” she said with a small chuckle. “Gotta say I never expected such a warm welcome for my debut here! But hell, I’ll take it. Oi!” she called, turning toward the entrance stage for a moment. “Let’s get a ref down here!” The crowd, evidently pleased - or at least highly curious, started to cheer once again as a woman in a black and white striped shirt hurried down to the ring. While they waited, Bacchus turned back to face Vanessa again, stepping forward to the middle of the ring.

“Heh, I’m gonna have a lotta fun with this…”

Back to top Go down