Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Someone call the cops! [Lariato]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Someone call the cops! [Lariato] - Page 4 Empty Re: Someone call the cops! [Lariato]

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:46 am

This place wasn't all that bad really, there had been plenty of worse looking cells before, at least Japan seemed to like and keep things clean so that was always a bonus. However, they also had those strict laws and such which of course made things rather annoying. She could probably get out of this with a bit of luck, or she could flash money around...but there wasn't much point in doing something like that really. Hopefully she wouldn't have to, or she'd just take whatever time they'd ask her to community service or whatever, it was no big deal really. So far it wasn't a problem, and since AFW was a place that had no strict rules or codes when it came to if their wrestler happened upon financial troubles it was really not a big deal at all really.

Of course there was one annoying thing, something that caused Cecilia to sigh out loudly and roll her eyes as she heard it speak up. Minerva wasn't far away and she was still being such a salty little thing. Cecilia's hands went up to her face, fingers dragging and pulling at her skin as she made a soundless face and motion of utter annoyance. " ooooh Hai there." Cecilia'd let out in a very disappointed and annoyed voice. " What can I do for you ? Besides kick your ass as usual ?" The blond let out as she'd roll her eyes. There should be worse things in the world right ? To have to deal with this Danish Bitch had to be some sort of punishment right ? Or perhaps it was just fate ? Would she have to deal with this pest sooner or later....perhaps it was better that it was sooner.

" All seriousness though..." Cecilia let out as she'd fold her arms behind her head. " Get over it... and yourself."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Someone call the cops! [Lariato] - Page 4 Empty Re: Someone call the cops! [Lariato]

Post by LARIATO Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:08 am

The cell was kept much cleaner than others, that much was clear. But it still wasn’t anywhere remotely near the overly expensive, luxurious room Minerva was accustomed to. So in her mind, they could scrub every last germ out of this place and it would still be about as appealing as a sewer might’ve been. She had more than enough money to try to bribe someone into letting her out, but her bag had been confiscated, and she didn’t speak Japanese. Some lucky cops could be hitting the biggest impromptu raise of their life, and Minerva could be going home for a good night’s rest. Win-win. If only she could communicate with the bastards!

But worst of all, the one person around she could communicate was the one person she so bitterly despised above anyone else. The one solace she could take in it was the fact that her presence alone was making Cecilia just as uncomfortable as Minerva was. But that only counted for so much. “You could drop dead as soon as you’re done flushing those delusional thoughts out of your ugly head. Or before, for that matter. I don’t care either way.” she replied.

“Hmph. I hope you’re speaking to a mirror in there. Otherwise you’re wasting your breath. Not that that’d be anything new.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:37 am

Cecilia couldn't by any means deny that she was feeling rather miserable right now, having to be stuck with Minerva as the only talking companion, she'd rather just bash her head against the wall...would probably amount to a better form of communication regardless. Even so now that the Dane was letting out those words, Cecilia would simply scoff at them and move down onto her hands and feet on the floor. The blond beauty would proceed to start and push herself up and down, starting to do a few sets of push-ups while she was locked in her. There was no point in just wasting time lazying around like this after all.

" Yeah...yeah, whatever you say." Cecilia sighed out as she'd keep pushing up and down, " So what exactly was your grand plan ? .... go up to me and start a fight ?" Cecilia let out as she'd roll her eyes a bit, " You had to figure that the cops would arrive...or was the original plan to do this in AFW ? Cause if that was the case you'd be kinda shamed forever, for getting beaten into a pulp." Cecilia let out as she kept up with the push-ups. After a few moments she'd simply let out another sigh, " I'm serious though Minerva. Drop this fucking stupid revenge bullshit, before you get hurt again."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Minerva gave a soft chuckle in mock amusement as Cecilia dropped down and started doing pushups. The blonde may have felt like there was no point in wasting her time there, but it seemed to the raven haired beauty that’s exactly what she was doing. There was a time to rest and a time to work, and this certainly didn’t feel like the latter. A few pushups tonight weren’t going to make a difference in anything after it, especially considering she was just putting further strain on her muscles. And as strong as she knew Cecilia was, Minerva knew even she must still be feeling the effects of their brawl, especially considering the adrenaline had long since died down for both of them.

She couldn’t help but laugh a bit at Cecilia’s question as she heard it. “Of course not. I honestly had no idea you’d even be there. You’re just so intolerable I couldn’t help myself. And just because you landed a few good shots doesn’t mean I was beaten to a pulp. You weren’t exactly in pristine condition when those morons dragged me off of you, you know.”

And once she heard her hated rival’s last comment, Minerva’s lips curled into a nice, big smirk. “Do my ears deceive me, or is that actually a hint of concern I hear in your voice, Northman?” she asked with a giggle. “But really, do you honestly expect me to give up? You can think what you want about me, but you of all people should know that simply won’t happen. And if our positions were reverse, I’d be ready to expect the exact same from you. We’re both simply too proud to simply back down from our goals just because of the inevitability of pain along the way. Or has the ‘hardcore queen’ suddenly gone soft?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:01 am

Of course Cecilia's body wasn't exactly feeling perfect after that little brawl of hers with Minerva, put her back, arms, etc. were all quite alright, it was mostly her head that had suffered at the hands of Minerva, which wasn't too different from with every single other opponent she faced. Though thankfully Cecilia did have a rather thick-skull and she was incredibly stubborn. While others might rest...the fact that she didn't exactly have anything planned for a match or anything in the next few upcoming days simply meant that she'd have time to rest later. Now she was bored, and needed to do something to keep her mind off of Minerva's bitchy attitude.

" Let's see...good blows ? Not what I'd classify it as, but if you want to do it then go ahead." Cecilia shrugged while keeping up with her push ups, letting out a little sigh at the continous attitude of Minerva. Perhaps she should just simply ignore her ? Wouldn't be that easy ? Eh....knowing Minerva she'd probably just imagine or make up answers and keep a conversation with herself. Though perhaps that would be a fun way to guage just how deranged the Dane was.

Cecilia'd refrain from answering Minerva's words as the coughed out her nonenses, Cecilia simply kept up doing her push-ups, counting to herself in whispers how many she was doing. She was in no way scared of Minerva, she simply had bigger things to deal with than ssome past foe she'd already taken care of to come back in try to mess with her. Though if Minerva really wanted a fight...then the Queen would simply show her what would happen...she was far from the same little girl that Minerva had faced.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:12 pm

Minerva gave a soft chuckle at hearing Cecilia’s words. “Admittedly they weren’t any less, but they certainly weren’t any more.” she replied. The raven haired beauty then stretched out her limbs before lying down and closing her eyes.

“A word of caution, Northman: There’s a vast difference between a hungry lion and an annoying little fly buzzing around your head. You’d do well to stop confusing me with the latter.” Whether Cecilia had anything left to say or not, Minerva would then soon drift off to sleep. It had been a long day, and she didn’t want to deal with Cecilia’s presence right now any more than the blonde wanted to with her. When morning came she’d demand her phone call and have someone come bail her out of here, so she might as well get as much sleep now as she could. Tomorrow simply couldn’t come soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:35 am

Cecilia kept up her push-up, lightening up slightly between the words she spoke only to go right back to her normal pace. Though as she heard Minerva go on like she did, the blond beauty couldn't help but close her eyes and think for a moment, she'd soon stop with herself raised up by her hands and feet. " I see...." Cecilia let out as she'd then proceed to jump back up into her feet. The blond would roll her shoulders a little, cranking her neck from left to right.

" Lion huh....Then why don't we just put a stop to all this ? You and me in the ring. I'll show you why your worth will never amount to more than silver." The blond beauty sighed out as she'd proceed to start to do a few shoulder pull exercises, ten reps per side. Following those words the blond would trail off into her workout, until she tired herself out enough to go lie down and wait for the morning to come.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:49 am

Minerva remained still where she laid as Cecilia spoke, but at hearing the blonde’s words, her lips twisted into a devious grin. “Oh, we’ll meet in the ring. All in due time~” But, she left it at that. The raven haired woman may have lost her cool and foolishly tried to take Cecilia on in a brawl Minerva hadn’t even been prepared for, but she had her wits back about her now. The wheels were back to turning as normal in that sharp, deadly, calculating mind of hers. Indeed, she would take on the hardcore queen just as she’d outright declared she would. But on her time. Just the thought of what was to come later was more than enough to help ease her into a peaceful sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4