by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Someone call the cops! [Lariato]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Someone call the cops! [Lariato] Empty Someone call the cops! [Lariato]

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 am

Spoiler:

Cecilia return to AFW after her hiatus had been going rather well so far, she was quickly thrown back into the swing of things with a slur of matches and such for her to partake it, everything from handicap matches, to hentai matches, to hardcore matches and even a few standard ones. It was clear that she was getting to be a slight bit overwhelmed by the amount of stuff she had been thrust into...though in truth she probably didn't want it any other way, she wanted to come back with a bang and the best way she could do so was for her to set her sights on her goals and do all she could to achieve them. The self proclaimed best wrestler around had no real match or anything lined up for today though, as she instead had taken this clam Friday night off for herself to just enjoy and rest up. She was certain that she'd be thrown into a few more matches the coming weeks and had therefore made the decision that a break for today was needed.

So far she had spent the day just lounging around in her penthouse, watching some Netflix for a few hours, doing some light workout while she did so. Push-up, pull-up, planks, hand-stand-push-ups, jumping jacks...etc. It was what she considered a light training while she was just catching up on whatever fun shows she could. She had spent most of the day slow watching Modern Family and then went into some Sherlock, while she took a break every now and then. Following that she had spent an hour or so watching some Crash course world history videos. Followed by some light reading of the Aeneid.

Now though...she had worked up quite a bit of hunger, one could say that hungry as a wolf wasn't enough to justify her hunger. As such Cecilia had opted to instead of making herself some food or ordering in, she had decided to go to a restaurant and get something to eat. She had spent all day in her penthouse already so it didn't seem like a smart idea to eat there as well. She decided to head out towards a Teppanyaki Resturant where she could at least get a bit of a show as the chefs prepared all the food in such a stylish way. She spent a good while, first it was waiting for the food to finish while she had the entertainment of watching the skilled chef's prepare to food in such a flashy way, and then came the enjoyable and flavorful food which she gorged on until she was full. Following which she went to the bar counter of course and took a a drink, Japanese Whiskey which was such a treat to drink, she nursed the glass for a while as she let her food settle and melt in her stomach...today had been a rather enjoyable yet uneventful day and from the looks of it the evening was turning out the same.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Someone call the cops! [Lariato] Empty Re: Someone call the cops! [Lariato]

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:00 am

Spoiler:

Minerva had been in quite an excellent mood recently. Aside from one minor setback during her brief and recent visit to Tension, everything had gone nearly flawless for the Danish amazon since her arrival in Japan. She’d had just enough matches to keep her busy, all of which had been rather productive experiences in some way or another. She’d set some good initial foundations for her AFW career, though there was still much work to be done to make her presence known as well here as it was throughout Europe. This was the big leagues, after all. But true or not, Minerva was more than a little confident she had what took to hang with any individual on any roster. But, one does not simply show up at the bottom of a ladder, then snap their fingers and suddenly appear at the top. Although, by making the right moves at the right times, she’d find a way to get there eventually.

But that’s for the future, at least if Minerva has her way. Today had consisted of a bit of training, but otherwise had been an excellent day of leisure for the raven haired beauty in her grand mansion. And by far the most excellent part of her day had been the several hours in which she’d decided to kick back and re-watch the last several episodes of the most recent season of Game of Thrones. She had the day of the new season premier marked on her calendar, and was practically counting down the minutes of the near-excruciating wait.

When time eventually came for dinner, Minerva decided tonight would be an excellent night to go out to eat. The chef she’d hired was simply excellent, but she was still relatively new to Tokyo, and there was much she had yet to experience. Her chef had recommended a certain Teppanyaki restaurant. The name was one she had never heard, but she trusted his judgement. And so, Minerva put on a nice fur coat and climbed into her limo, telling the driver where to take her. It didn’t take long before the limo pulled up along the curb right outside the restaurant to drop Minerva off. “Thank you, Kota. You may return to the house. I’ll call you when I’m ready to be picked up.” she said as she exited the car, and the limo drove away.

Entering the restaurant, Minerva took a brief glance around before seeing something that caught her eye at the bar counter in the restaurant, a blonde head of hair which looked painfully familiar. Is that really...? Curiosity getting the best of her, Minerva walked right over to the bar, a grin spreading on her face once she confirmed the identity of the woman she saw. “Well well! If it isn’t the Cecilia Northman!” she said as she approached. “What a pleasant surprise this is.” A chuckle escaped her lips as she sat upon the stool right beside Cecilia and told the bartender to give her a glass of wine before turning her attention back to the woman next to her again. “My, it has been far too long, hasn’t it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:33 am

Cecilia was gonna finish this one drink and then head home to enjoy herself some more, there was only half a glass left and the day was still feeling really good....that changed quite a bit when she heard that obnoxious voice...a voice she had hoped that she'd never hear again, the voice of someone she had put behind her a long time ago...or so she thought. Cecilia brought up her right hand towards her head, pressing her fingers against her forehead and rubbing them back and forth, almost if she was trying dig those fingers into the skull or something. After a few seconds of Cecilia whispering curses and self-restraint words under her breath, the blond beauty would slowly turn her head and look on at her old "friend".

Minerva...oh how she had not wished for this day to ever come, the blond eyed Minerva for a while, scanning her former friend, rival and hated...well suppose Arch-enemy wasn't a stretch when it came to this bitch. She still looked at least decent so far, time had changed her a little bit but at least it had treated her quite well. After a few seconds more Cecilia brought her glass up towards her lips and would take another sip of her whiskey. " Could you be more of a cliché ? Those words ? Really ? You couldn't pick anything better to say, I mean Hello Douchebag would have been less of a lame thing to say." Cecilia let out as she'd scoff at Minerva and then let out a chuckle of her own.

" Did you really need to affirm with me that it's been a long time ? Or have just finally gone senile ?" Cecilia mocked Minerva for a bit as she then would straighten herself up so she was in a full stand, turning her frame to she looked on at Minerva and placed her glass down on the bar counter. " Enough about that, what do you want ? I'm busy."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:34 am

Minerva could see the irritation that bordered the line of pure anguish that overcame Cecilia just at the sound of the Dane’s voice. Good. She was glad to see that the blonde clearly remembered her, and the way things had been since they’d last seen each other. Cecilia may not have wanted to ever see her face again, but Minerva on the other hand couldn’t wait for the opportunity to be reunited with the woman who had once been her friend and ally, before turning into her worst enemy. That had been before either of them had made it to the AFW, “far too long” ago, as Minerva had put it.

Cecilia’s words were exactly the kind of thing Minerva expected to hear from the hardcore legend, and caused a brief burst of amused laughter from the raven haired beauty. “Oh come now, Cecilia. Is there really anything wrong with me merely offering a simple greeting to an old...friend?” she asked somewhat rhetorically, not particularly caring what the blonde’s thoughts on the matter were. It was right around then that the bartender returned with a glass of wine and set it before Minerva, and she picked it up before taking a small sip.

“Well, you are sitting there with a glass of what I can only assume is some rather strong alcohol. There’s no telling what you do or don’t remember in that simple head of yours. And while I’m sure lifting that cup and setting it back down requires quite a bit of cognitive effort for you, I’d hardly say you seem ‘busy’ at the moment.” Minerva retorted, flashing Cecilia an arrogant smirk as she spoke. “I’m just here to enjoy some decent food and drink. Same as you, I presume. Although, I have been hoping to run into you ever since I’ve arrived here in Japan so we could...discuss a few things like civilized beings.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:56 am

Each and every word that Minerva spewed was enough to cause Cecilia a headache, figuratively of course. She really couldn't stand the raven haired beauty at all...surprisingly less so nowadays than she could do before when they were actually enemies and spent days fighting against one another left and right, feuding like crazy...hell even if she was to be completely honest, it had always been difficult to just be around Minerva, even when they were friends...just not as much as it was after their relationship turned sour. Regardless of which, Minerva's words got Cecilia to groan out a bit in annoyance,

" Hi! Good to see you. Now leave." Cecilia responded to Minerva's rhetorical question, of course she knew that the girl didn't expect or want an answer, but Minerva was really starting to annoy the blond, the voice of the Dane was grating to her and it made the blond want to punch her right on her snout. However, she would act civil for now, at least as much as she could stomach with that will of Iron that she had. " Wow, clever words. Didn't know Danes be so eloquent ~" Cecilia'd mock the Danish woman as she looked on at the raven haired beauty. The Swedish powerhouse would simply glare a bit at Minerva as she heard the girl speak about how she was just here to enjoy food. However at the girl's comment about how she wanted to speak to her about a few things, the blond would reach for her glass and then down the remaining whiskey, twirling the glass around a bit after she did so, keeping it in her hand.

" Of course you did. Don't tell me you came all the way here just for me ? Cause that would be fucking sad." Cecilia let out as she'd start to grin a bit as she looked on at Minerva. " I mean you must have know I was here, I'm one of the top names in the league, and you...well you faded into obscurity after I last dealt with you." Cecilia let out as the grin grew a bit wider, her eyes glaring daggers into Minerva's eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:08 pm

Minerva seemed to have a natural talent for getting on Cecilia’s every last nerve just by opening her mouth and speaking. That much would be obvious to anyone who bothered to pay attention to the two women as they spoke. And that knowledge only made it even more fun for Minerva. She loved getting under Cecilia’s skin like this, pushing her buttons and doing everything in her power to irritate her. It was certainly the least malicious thing she’d like to do to the blonde by far, but any amusement for the raven haired beauty at the expense of the Swede was more than worth while.

“If not for the fact that you’ve known me as long as you have, I’d be surprised you know what eloquent even means.” she snapped back, though she still wore her casual and confident grin as she spoke. Again the dark haired woman raised her glass of wine and took a sip as Cecilia began speaking. But as much as Minerva enjoyed using the sound of her voice alone to irritate the blonde beyond all measure, now it was her turn to feel that same bit of irritation. That last comment by the AFW legend did not go over well with Minerva at all, and her smirk devolved to a glare practically mirroring Cecilia’s.

“‘Sad.’ ‘Faded into obscurity.’ ‘Dealt with me...’ Those are some very interesting choices of wording, Northman.” she said, a sudden chuckle escaping her lips, though it was clear there was nothing funny about this to Minerva. “How pretentious of you to assume I’ve made the biggest move of my career entirely out of spite for you. Then again, humility was never your strongest suit.” She said, though she wasn’t really one to talk when it came to egos. “But you know, the fact that you used my injury - an injury you caused, no less! - as an excuse to run away from me, and as a stepping stone to skyrocket your career while setting mind back doesn’t sit well with me. Not...one...bit.”

Minerva again raised her glass to her lips, this time chugging down a good chunk of its contents before practically slamming it back down on the counter while glaring into Cecilia’s eyes. “I didn’t come to the AFW because of sour grapes. But Larsens always repay their debts. And the way I see it, I owe you big for what you pulled.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 am

Minerva's insults themselves didn't hold as much weight for the blond as just the presence of the raven haired beauty. She could try and call her stupid all she wanted and it just wasn't going to work. Sadly Cecilia had gotten used to such lame insults from Minerva, even if it had been a long time since they last saw each other it seemed that the attitude of the Dane hadn't changed one bit...while Cecilia's had probably changed quite a bit. Back in the day she was far more haughty and arrogant than she was now...and for those knowing her now that would probably seem impossible. However, she had also been a lot more prone to outbursts at simple insults and the like...which now that she was at least a bit more restrained than back then, it was not such a big threat that she'd blow....though if anyone could make her throw that glass in her hand into someone's face it would be The Dane.

" They sure are Larsen, and oh how I missed beating you until that body of yours broke, it was so fun." Cecilia said in a rather angry tone, but mocking up a smile and a light laugh as she looked on at Minerva with those glaring eyes of hers. " I bet you begged and whined just to get here didn't you ? " Cecilia further poked the bear as she would then simply shrug her shoulders at Minerva's words. " If that's how you think it went, then go the fuck ahead and think that. No matter how it went down you broke and I was offered a place here." The blond would let out a light sigh, dealing with Minerva was as big of a headache as usual, hopefully she could just go away...but her pride wouldn't let her be the first to back down, all there was for Minerva to do was walk off and have her dinner and then the Swede could just go home and forget about the raven haired beauty again.

That Glass slamming down onto the counter got Cecilia narrow her eyes a bit, however those words of Minerva made the blond cringe up a bit before she'd release a laugh. " Oh god! Are you serious ? Game of Thrones references ? Really ?! You trying to sound cool with Game of Thrones quotes ? Pffft." Cecilia let out a laugh as she looked on at Minerva with her ruby eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:16 pm

Minerva was one of the few who had known Cecilia before she had become the AFW legend she was today. And the changes in the blonde powerhouse were certainly not lost on her. Back then, the hardcore queen would already have thrown more fists than Minerva could count by this point in the conversation, and probably would’ve sent the very stool she was sitting on flying at the raven haired beauty’s pretty head just for good measure. She was much more controlled now, though Minerva didn’t doubt for a moment she was still approaching the limit she could take with each word that came from the Dane’s lips. Minerva had changed too, though her changes were much more subtle, and many pertained to her wrestling more than her personality. Nothing that would make itself known in a conversation like this.

“I’ve never begged for anything in my life. You know that as well as anyone. You may not like my methods for getting things done, but they’ve never involved resorting to begging, and they never will.” she said, feeling her hand tighten around her glass as Cecilia mentioned having had fun robbing her of a good chunk of her career, not to mention possibly delaying her rise to the AFW in the process. She had some fucking nerve to take pleasure in that fact. “Fun.” Oh how she’d love to have “fun” breaking every last bone in the Swede’s body right then and there. That’d certainly be good for a laugh.

Hearing and watching the sudden burst of laughter from Cecilia, Minerva initially remained still as a statue, just glaring at the blonde while waiting for her to let it all out. And once the laugh died down, suddenly a smile would crack over Minerva’s features, and an equally boisterous laugh bellowed from the raven haired beauty. “And here I was thinking you’d never pick up on it.” she said as her own laughter began to die down as well. It had been so long since the two had laughed together. Though, despite any sentiment that might have potentially been founded in the moment, it did nothing to change the hatred that was so mutually shared between them.

“But as usual, it seems you’re completely missing the point.” she said, lifting her glass and drinking the last of the wine in it, before setting it down again. She now wore a smile on her face, but it was one clearly fueled by insidious and malicious thoughts. “Did you really think I was just something that would disappear if you ignored me long enough? Did you really think this day would never come?” A low chuckle emitted from her lips as she leaned in a bit closer, knowing it would most likely annoy the hell out of Cecilia. “Well, here I am. And one way or another, I will pay you back for what you did, Northman.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:24 am

" Oh I don't know about that, I remember you begging a few times in the past." Cecilia jokingly let out as she'd roll her eyes at Minerva's words, of course Cecilia could fully understand why Minerva was pissed, she did have a bit of right to be...but in a match it wasn't strange to be injured and the woman had over three years time to get over it...and what had she done ? Seemingly nothing but keep that anger burning inside her so that she could get revenge....frankly it was slightly pathetic to the blond.

With the two beautiful women laughing as loudly as they did the heads of the patrons of the restaurant turned watch the laughing pair. " I try, and sometimes it works out." The blond would let out as she nodded her head a bit. It wasn't strange how the two of them had once been friends...it seemed as if they could get along if they weren't constantly insulting each other and throwing backhanded comments in each others faces...of course that ship had sunk ages ago and was probably not gonna be brought back up the surface ever again.

" Better than losing, which you did a lot of back in the day." Cecilia threw back at Minerva's as she heard the girl's insulting comment. Now that both of them had finished their drinks and they stood face to face with Minerva's showing that cruel smile of her's and Cecilia having adopted a more straight face. " I had my hopes actually." The blond answered, sounding a bit disinterested at Minerva's talks about how she wouldn't be forgotten and that she would have come back eventually. " I mean, I didn't really want to meet you again. You kinda bore me, and annoy me. So it's not something I wanna deal with. You know ?" Cecilia let out as she'd tighten her hand around the whiskey glass in her hand. When Minerva leaned a bit closer and let out those words of hers, the blond wouldn't move and inch, keeping her face still not to far away from Minerva's. " You can try bitch, but it's never gonna work out for you. You broke once before, and you'll break once again."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:30 pm

It wasn’t quite the injury itself that had bothered Minerva so badly over the years since her last time meeting Cecilia. Injuries happen all the time in a sport as rough and physical as this one, especially when you’re as rough and physical as Minerva and Cecilia both were. Shit happens. But what she absolutely couldn’t stand about it all was that right after that injury, the very person who caused it launched into stardom while Minerva was set back by months just to recover from the injury by itself, let alone make up for her lost time in the ring and climb to the same place Cecilia had. It was as if Cecilia, someone who Minerva had fought both with and against, had been rewarded for robbing the raven haired beauty of a very important chunk of her career. That thought infuriated Minerva. She already hated Cecilia before, but now it was at a whole new level altogether.

For a brief moment laughter was shared between the two women. And in that moment, short as it was, it was as if things were just as they were in the beginning: with Minerva and Cecilia as friends. Once upon a time the two could throw insults at each other and laugh at them, knowing it was all in the name of humor and teasing. Once they would’ve sat down in a place just like this and eaten a meal together, while enjoying a talk about how much fun they’d had crushing whichever unfortunate souls had been put in the ring against them earlier that night. But those days were long gone now, and as the laughter died down, the animosity between the two women once again filled the atmosphere.

“Your memory is rather deluded.” Minerva said in response to the claim that she used to lose quite a bit in the past. “Seems all that alcohol is making you forget how things actually happened. Pity.” she continued. And as she leaned in, she grinned in amusement as Cecilia kept her face right in place, and she listened to the blonde before chuckling at her words. “You’ve always been wrong, Northman. You were wrong when you thought you were rid of me after that last match. You were wrong in thinking I wouldn’t come to Japan and find you. And if you think you’ll be able to stop me now, then I’m afraid you’re wrong again.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next