Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Julia Rogers vs Domino

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Julia Rogers vs Domino - Page 8 Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs Domino

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:35 am

In hindsight, it probably would’ve helped things if she had actually given some kind of suggestion on how to go about this. But in the end, it didn’t seem to be a problem as Domino handled the situation just fine. She watched him position himself over her, pulling her hand away from her midsection.

And then it happened. Julia closed her eyes as his lips descended to hers and pressed against them with the kind of passion you’d normally have to watch some kind of cheesy romance movie to see. The crowd roared in reaction, though Julia almost didn’t even seem to notice. Once again, at that moment, it was as if everything else except for the two of them completely disappeared. And wouldn’t you know it, she could swear those fireworks were going off again.

Domino’s free hand moved to cradle Julia’s head, while one of her hands moved to caress the model’s cheek as the kiss was deepened. If the masked maiden had more energy in her, it would’ve been rather difficult to keep from throwing herself onto Domino and escalating the situation even further. But perhaps it was better this way. Happy as she was to have won the match, she couldn’t deny having more contact with him was an idea that heavily appealed to her, though for now a simple, yet passionate kiss was the most appropriate way to go about it. And once again, though she knew it couldn’t last forever, Julia found herself wishing this moment wouldn’t ever end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:44 am

She melts into the kiss again, and Domino settles over her, savoring their intimate moment, no matter how public it had become. Had she thrown herself onto him, he may have had a hard time stopping her; both for a lack of strength, and a lack of desire. There are precious few secrets between them now. His body, though sore and tired, shifts against her to create some of that divine friction, and his hand squeezes hers again.

The roar of the audience isn't completely lost on Domino, but it registers only distantly. This is why it takes him so many long, wonderfully agonizing moments to finally acknowledge they're in full public. The kiss breaks, but he doesn't draw his face from hers; he only shifts a little, brushing his cheek into her palm and nuzzling against her cheekbone. It doesn't matter to him that they're both sweaty and exhausted - in fact, it might even be enhancing things a little.

But finally, he speaks. At first, it's just her name murmured against her face: "Julia..." And then, his head lifts to gaze down at her. "This better not be the last time I see you..." It's as roundabouts a confession of wanting to spend time with her as he could give.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:08 am

The brief but passionate moment between them had felt like an eternity, and Julia honestly wouldn't have minded if that were indeed the case. But alas it did eventually come to an end, as the model broke the kiss. Feeling his hand squeezing hers again, she responded by squeezing right back.

The blonde smiled up at him as he brushed his cheek into her palm before moving his cheek gently against her own. The fact that they were sweaty just seemed make the moment feel all the more passionate. And then, he moved to gaze into her eyes once again.

She was no fool, and understood just what Domino meant when he spoke. Staring right back into his, Julia continued to smile as she gave her answer. "I promise it won't be."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:13 am

Purple eyes lock onto blues. Domino is silent for a second before suddenly leaning in to press another, albeit much faster kiss to her lips. He couldn't resist. He needed one more.

When his head lifts again this time, it's with smile. "Mmn.. okay.. let's get you backstage." He pulls on her hand and neck to tug her first to sit up. Once done, he sets on his knee beside her. Still holding her hand, he relocates the other arm around her waist, thus looping both arms around her middle from the side. Expecting her to set an arm around his neck, he strains his tired muscles to draw the girl up to her boots.

"Drake..," he whispers to her. "My name's Drake."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:22 am

The blonde luchadora smiled again as the model snuck another quick kiss, almost chuckling a bit. And when he spoke, she nodded before bracing herself, knowing the process up getting up wasn't going to be a comfortable one.

She winced and grunted in pain as he helped her sit up, moving a hand over her back. But soon her hand was replaced by his arms as they moved around her waist. She then wrapped her arm around his neck, then placed her soles on the mat and pushed to assist him as her body finally found its way to a vertical base.

She was a tad surprised when he told her his real name. She'd guessed Domino was just a ring name, but she hadn't given any thought to what his actual name was. Drake, huh? It was a nice name, and one that suited him.

"Mine's Julia. Nice to meet you, Drake." she replied. She guessed he likely knew her name already, but it at least seemed polite to properly introduce herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:27 am

"It's a pleasure," and then some. Domino sneaks a squeeze around her waist just for the sake of itself, then begins guiding her to the ropes.

Once they've been reached, he turns to sit on the middle rope and push the top rope up further, creating a comfortable gap for her to pass through. This requires him to turn her body loose, of course, but he remains... kind of steady for her leaning, bracing purposes.

"Did a little research on ya before coming out tonight. You've been wrestling a while. It shows. You're great..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:39 am

The ropes definitely seemed like they might be the most difficult part of all this to navigate. Fortunately for her, Drake was right on it, holding the ropes apart to give Julia more room.

Wincing as she went, she kept one hand leaning against him while stepping through the ropes. Once through, she continued to use him for balance while bringing herself to sit on the apron, then waited for him to join her she could move on from there.

"Thanks." she said somewhat shyly, but with a smile. "I'll admit, I did the same. And I was really impressed with what I saw, both then and tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:45 am

Domino pivots on the rope and slips loose, dropping down to the matted floor just on the ring's perimeter. And man, does that leg hurt for it. "Nng!" Immediate regret. Ow. It takes a second, but he focuses the pain out of his mind and turns a pained smile back to Julia. His arm loops her waist to keep her close, starting to walk close enough for consistent hip contact.

But that's fine. He's in no hurry.

"You'll be more impressed when I nail you with my own splash finisher," he threatens with a coy smile, pulling on her waist gently again. "I don't want a tapout from you when we wrestle again. I want a pin. Same kind'a pin you put on me. Wearing you out until you can't put up any kind of resistance and have to just... let me hold you down however I like." Passionately dominant. And maybe a little sensually-charged.

"But..." His smile turns more natural. "...You're really talented. Was this just a promo for you, or are you in Tension..?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:07 am

Julia couldn't help but wince as Drake dropped down onto his feet, knowing how bad that must've hurt considering the damage that had been done to his leg. But as he smiled to her, she smiled right back. Putting an arm around his neck again as he wrapped his around her waist, she hopped off the ring apron and began to limp along with his support, with their hips rubbing and bumping up against each other as they went.

A giggle escaped her lips as he talked about how he planned to pin her with a diving move of his own the next time they faced off. "Well, I think I showed you how tough it is to make me tap out anyway." she replied equally coyly. "And you want to pin me, you better come ready to work for it." She gave a playful wink as she spoke.

Hearing his next question, the luchadora gave a brief sigh. "I'm actually with Friction. Just signed about a week ago. But when I told them I was ready for a match, they said the cards were booked up already." she said, giving a slight frustrated grunt just thinking about it.

"But I didn't come here to just wait around for things to happen, you know? So I basically demanded they give me a match. Luckily, there were a couple spots open on the Tension card, so I managed to get one." She then turned her head to smile at him. "Good thing too, huh?" she said, glad things had happened in a way that had allowed them to meet like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:26 am

"Yeah," says Domino, "you got a win this way." Totally skewing her words! But the teasing smile he offers her next should hopefully convey that he's only playing with her. He knew what she meant when she said it. It was a little touching, too. Enough so to earn a gentle snug from him.

"So most of your matches will be Friction?," he asks. "Think I might have to start watching their show, then. But, uh..." He spares a look towards her, a hint of shyness entering his own gaze. It's a rather unusual look for him. "...might be a little premature, but I've been hoping to find someone I could confidently tag with. Just... something to think about. Y'know?"

They reach the curtains, and Domino brushes them around their frames. It's impressive how much quieter it is backstage compared to the roar of the main arena. And now that the two were out of sight, his fingers scritch a little into Julia's ribs indulgently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next