Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rivales con Beneficios

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rivales con Beneficios - Page 8 Empty Re: Rivales con Beneficios

Post by acuyra Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:25 pm

Carmen had a little laugh at Lorenza's joke - anyone listening in at just this moment might have taken her words as being a lot more mean-spirited that they really were. But Lorenza Saldano had the distinction of being the only person in the world who could call Carmen a whore and not take a punch in the face for it. Oh, Carmen might hit her, but it wouldn't be for the same reason as with anyone else.

Her smile was converted into a lustful pout, as Lorenza used her own boot against, footpedaling her for stimulation. That was a new one for Carmen, and she would have to give her some bonus points for originality. She made a mental note to use it herself, sometime.

"I've created a monster." She managed to squeeze in a small chuckle through her moans, as she writhed under Lorenza's pressure and the pleasure spread throughout her waist. "Señora Lorenza, Señora Lorenza Saldano, la..." Her body jerked up with a quick spasm, reacting all on its own. Carmen drew a deep breath and continued. "La Tigresa de Tijuana, la Única e Incomparable.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:16 pm

Carmen’s sense of humor was one of the many reasons that Lorenza loved her good friend and rival. She could call Carmen a whore and it would roll right off of the Puerto Rican, who didn’t even bat an eyelash at it. It was all part of the game the two of them played. Lorenza had always had something of a foul mouth. She certainly wasn’t going to rein herself in when she was a domme.

Lorenza grinded the heel of the boot down against Carmen’s naked sex, putting a lot of pressure on it, trying to find that balance between the uncomfortable and painful and the erotic and exciting. She smirked when Carmen said that she’d created a monster. Maybe she had. Lorenza was feeling more and more confident with her role as the domme every second, and already she was getting wrapped up in the pure erotic excitement of the scene.

Carmen dutifully complied with Lorenza’s next command, saying her name and her epithets. Now, Lorenza could give her a little reward. “Good girl,” she would whisper, as she would take her foot off of Carmen’s sex, turn around, and then sit down on Carmen’s chest, her ass positioned just a few inches in front of her friend’s face. “I think you’ve almost earned this…”

She wouldn’t sit on Carmen’s face right away. She would, ever so slowly, move her ass backwards, rubbing it up against Carmen’s face, grinding her cheeks back and forth over her rival’s nose and mouth, then lifting up again and scooting forward, before repeating the process, occasionally glancing over her shoulder to see how Carmen was enjoying the treatment.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:23 am

Lorenza's whisper seemed to carry well over the darkness, as if it moved better when there was no light to get in the way. The room was deadly silent, one of the reasons Carmen had picked it for their workout equipment. Thick, heavy walls and a strong window, great for a little sparring without waking up the neighbors. Perfect for weightlifting. Perfecting for screaming.

She squirmed a bit under Lorenza as she sat down on her chest, pressing those toned glutes onto her breasts. The Tigress wasn't exactly the world's lightest woman, and the weight took a bit of adjusting to, but Carmen managed after enduring it for a moment. This was more than worth any pain she had to endure.

Carmen's face was pushed back, further and further, as Lorenza's slid along her body. No smothering, not just yet, and Carmen was glad - not because she wasn't looking forward to it. She was. But an ass like Lorenza's deserved proper attention first.

Carmen pressed her lips to Lorenza's One and Only backside, adorning with a kiss and running her lips over the sweaty skin. A lick followed, going all the way up the side, and she dragged her teeth along her skin on the way down. All while her rival's hips continued to gyrate, teasing and taunting in ways the upper half of her body never could.

Lorenza might not be able to see the smile on Carmen's face, so she made sure it could be felt, as she pressed her face deep into the side of her cheek and her lips curled upwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:50 pm

Lorenza didn't try to take the pressure off of Carmen when she sat down on her rival's chest. She put all of her weight on the Puerto Rican boxer's chest, pinning her down on the mats, letting Carmen wiggle a little to find a new comfortable position underneath Lorenza's supremely glorious ass. Then, Lorenza moved back, pressing her butt against Carmen's face.

"Mmm..." she purred, grinning as she looked over her shoulder, watching Carmen's head lift up and press her face against her ass. Carmen's lips smacked against Lorenza's sweaty ass cheek, then made their way up. Carmen's tongue slid along Lorenza's posterior, and then, to the Mexican's surprise and delight, she felt Carmen's teeth dig into the fatty tissue of her bottom. Lorenza let out a soft breath as Carmen pressed her face deep into the cheek.

"Good girl," Lorenza would say. She would reach back one hand and grab onto Carmen's hair, tangling her fingers in those brown locks. With a quick yank, Lorenza would bury Carmen's face completely in her ass, right between her cheeks, and would hold her there, scooting back a little again to really cut off any hope on Carmen's part of catching a breath.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:31 am

Carmen reveled in the little noises that Lorenza made, those pleasured and pleased whimpers and moans that came dripping from the lips of her greates rival. Even if she'd 'lost' their little match, it was a simple matter to sneak in some of her own domination, here and there. She loved working the tigress like this and coveted every purr, as if it was a subtle form of feedback. Not too hot. Not too cold. Just right.

She didn't need to open her eyes to knowo what was coming next, and Lorenza's tight grasp on her hair confirmed it. Carmen steeled herself, breathed deep, and accepted the plunge.

It wasn't exactly the first time she'd been in this specific position, but those other times didn't quite compare. Never before with an ass like Lorenza's. Firm and solid, showing the work of a rigid workout schedule. But, at the same time, supple and inviting, as if it had been made with her face in mind. The fit was tight and the seal was solid. Carmen's mouth opened and closed on reflex, instinctively searching for air and coming up empty. She blinked. Tried to blink. Even that was made difficult with the tough flesh pressing down on her eyelids.

Carmen moaned. A low, rumbling sound, sending vibrations into Lorenza's all-encompassing rump. A little extra stimulation to make Lorenza's first experience in femdom all the more satisfying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:30 am

Lorenza pulled forward on Carmen's hair, bringing her rival's face right into her ass, burying Carmen's cute face right between her cheeks, letting her get a good taste of her own leather thong which currently was the only thing Lorenza was wearing between waist and knees.

Lorenza, inexperienced though she may be with this sort of thing, had some idea of what to do here. She knew what she would have liked Carmen to do to her, had the Puerto Rican won their fight and their situations been reversed. So she would do that. She pulled on Carmen's hair with authority, keeping her face nice and steady and practically glued to Lorenza's toned, delicious ass. She felt Carmen's hot breath, felt her trying to open her mouth and finding no air, felt her eyelids moving. Then Carmen moaned, and Lorenza shuddered with pleasure as she felt the moan vibrate against her rump and tingle her crotch...

She was definitely going to do this femdom thing again.

Lorenza would wait a minute, letting Carmen's breath run out, letting her start to feel the effects of the lack of oxygen. She wouldn't let her rival get too far down the path of asphyxiation, however. She would pull Carmen's head away from her ass, letting her rival breathe. Lorenza looked back over her shoulder and grinned silently at Carmen. After a ten-second break, Carmen's face would be right back up against Lorenza's ass. This time, Lorenza would shift her ass back and forth, slowly, rubbing Carmen's face in it.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:13 am

Carmen was not a writer, and she never had been. She'd tried it a few times, like when she'd started up a blog a few months ago and wound up getting bored halfway through the first post. Just not worth all the effort.

But she'd decided to write about this. Maybe she'd send it to one of the magazines they were always trying to sell her at munches, maybe an anonymous post online, maybe she'd keep it to herself, but she was going to commit this experience to paper and use it to relive the experience for years to come.

There was a brief second where she'd been a bit worried - they were doing this without safewords or supervision, both of which were bad ideas when doing breath play and giving power to a newcomer. This sort of thing could be great, sexy fun, but it was important to remember that suffocation was still very dangerous and lethal, and it didn't matter if you had an ass over your face or a plastic bag - either way, there was real risk.

So it was a good thing that Lorenza didn't act like a newcomer. She had the good sense to let up on it before things got serious, giving her some precious air to breath. Carmen knew the time would be breif, so she spent it taking in huge gulps of air, only sparing one of her precious moments to give Lorenza's left cheek an appreciative lick.

Then, when the time passed, it was right back into the darkness.

Carmen's moans were louder and more frequent now, as the pace started to pick up. She kept up as best she could, pushing into Lorenza's ass to give her just a little extra sensation. All the while she brought her tongue up and ran it along Lorenza's thong with every gyration of her hips, as if she could somehow get through the leather and please the sweet sex underneath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:14 am

Lorenza almost trembled when she felt the gentle lick of Carmen's tongue across her left butt cheek. She was starting to get pretty turned on by all of this, with her beloved rival's face pressing up against her ass, so close—tantalizingly close—to the nether regions which began between her firm ass cheeks and moved forward between her legs to the ultimate sweet spot on her front side.

By the sound of things, Carmen really was enjoying herself as well. Lorenza loved the sound of Carmen's moans, and there were plenty of them. They came one right after another, building upon each other, not held back at all. Accompanying them was the wet feeling of Carmen's tongue finding Lorenza's skin, the sides of it stroking her butt cheeks as the tip of the tongue ran along the leather thong that Lorenza wore.

Lorenza gyrated her hips slowly, grinding her hindquarters right into Carmen's face, and using her grip on Carmen's hair to shake the Puerto Rican's face back and forth a little to do some of the work itself. Lorenza was almost moaning herself, but she held herself together, not wanting to show any weakness while she was dominating Carmen. After another minute of facesitting, Lorenza would lift up again.

This time, she only waited a couple of seconds before she would make her next move. Turning herself around, she would sit down on Carmen's chest, facing the brunette's head, before beginning to scoot forward, letting Carmen watch as Lorenza's crotch made its slow approach towards her face, the Mexican grinning as she prolonged this part of the game...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:27 am

Carmen couldn't see Lorenza's face, but she had some idea of the way the woman looked. It was probably the same look that had been on her face almost a year ago, when she first tried this instead of fantasizing about it and watching videos. There were something surreal about the whole experience, as if she were stepping into a new world, and she'd relished the moment. Oh, she'd been hesitant to start. Not sure on the best way to proceed, worried she'd somehow mess up the scenario and embarrass herself. But those fleeting feelings vanished the moment she actually sat down and felt the wiggling underneath her. It was a sublime feeling, and Carmen would carry it with her for the rest of her life.

She knew that was what Lorenza was going through. And as her rival lifted up and started to turn around, she knew it was only going to get so much better. She didn't need any instruction on what to do, she didn't need to read any of the books Carmen had downloaded on the subject or attend a seminar. Lorenza was picking it up all by herself and it was an amazing thing to watch.

Carmen eagerly awaited the approach of Lorenza's dominating sex, as the rough leather slid along her skin. She didn't hesitatioe to show her feelings, either - she made sure to let her mistress know exactly how turned on she was by the way she panted and purred, the way she craned her neck up and pressed her lips against the thong, and the way her hands came up and caressed Lorenza's ass, gently kneading the muscle like it was dough. The last one wasn't with permission, but she doubted Lorenza would mind. And if she did mind, that was okay, too. Maybe even better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:02 am

Lorenza moved forward slowly, but it seemed that Carmen was very eager to resume contact with Lorenza's lower body. Her lips started pressing against Lorenza's leather thong, kissing it, the corners of her mouth pressing against the Mexican champion's inner thighs. Lorenza loved that a lot.

Carmen's hands were on the move, too, sliding around Lorenza's hips and grabbing ahold of the blue-haired woman's firm ass. Lorenza enjoyed that, too; but, as the domme, she thought Carmen might have been a little out of bounds there. Lorenza would slap at Carmen's arm with a hand, hard enough to sting a little, but not hard enough to really leave a mark. Just a little chastisement for her rival. Then, Lorenza would grab onto Carmen's wrists to pin them to the floor, wanting her rival to be completely helpless for what came next.

"Mm...open wide, hermana," Lorenza would tease, as she would push her crotch forward, rubbing it up against Carmen's face fully.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum