Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rivales con Beneficios

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rivales con Beneficios - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivales con Beneficios

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:17 pm

Carmen's cooing grew stronger as Lorenza put a little more force into her fondling. That was another thing to look forward to: how many women could handle her like this one could? How many could be as strong and fierce as the tigress? Not many. Precious few. Carmen doubted either of them were going to go on and set the hentai division on fire, but, for one night at least, all the real competition was going to be in this room.

It didn't take too long for Lorenza to be sufficiently lathered, though Carmen might have given it a little more time than absolutely necessary to get the job done. Her rival really did have the most amazing breasts, and Carmen had to take a moment to smile as her hand grazed over the tattoo they shared. It was a reminder of the night they'd had and bond they'd forged over the past couple of years. Friends. Sisters. And, tonight, something even more than that.

She was honestly only paying half-attention when Lorenza pushed into her and their foreheads collided, though the sensation of their fiery breasts against each other was an amazing wakeup call. She brought out the same wild smile she always saved for these occasions and pressed back, just as hard. "That works for me. When this is over, I'll tie you to the bed - legs and arms, spread you -  and do things to you that our language doesn't even have words for. And you'll love every...single...second. You'll beg me to stop one second then plead for me to go harder the next."

Carmen took a deep breath and pressed forward even harder, though the oil on her forehead was starting to make it difficult to not just slip past. "O los dos. It just wouldn't be a battle between us if we didn't use all our best tools, would it?" She glanced towards a drawer off to the side of the room, where she kept all the equipment. "Tape's on the top shelf. Let's cover up our fists and get to it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:34 am

The fondling was very sexy, and it was difficult for Lorenza not to make more embarrassing sounds as Carmen's hands rubbed all over her upper body, and their fronts grinded together, slowly, challengingly, erotically. The excitement that Lorenza felt for this fight was just getting more and more intense.

"When I beat you, mi hermana, I'm gonna enjoy sitting on your face. Make you eat my ass, and eat my pussy, and I'll squirt all over your face. And that's just the first five minutes, you know. I'm gonna turn all of the toys you've got around here on you, Carmen, and you're going to be begging like a real slut..." Lorenza grinned and pressed her face in to smooch Carmen quickly on the lips after her last challenge. They were going to fight just like they always had, only this time nothing was off-limits. Lorenza looked forward to seeing just how sexual Carmen could get.

"Okay. Let's go," Lorenza would say, walking over and grabbing the tape, pulling off what she needed as she began to wrap it around her fists. Once she was done, she handed it to Carmen, adjusting her wraps just a little after that to make sure that they were perfect and ready for battle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:13 am

Carmen couldn't help an uncharacteristic sqeauk as Lorenza pecked her. She really did have the sweetest pair of lips you could imagine - full and pouty, but not overly bloated like some starlet after surgery. They were natural, and they demanded to be kiss. And sucked. And licked. And bitten.

"You sound like you've been thinking about this for longer than one night, One and Only. Even though you wouldn't know what to do with half of my toys if you had them." She followed after Lorenza and stood behind her while she ripped off the tape. Even in the darkness, her body was still a sight worth beholding. "Don't worry, you won't get the chance to embarrass yourself. I'll show you the proper way to whip a breast. How much voltage a shock collar needs to get the right kind of response. How something as small as an ice cube can make you squeal until you lose your breath." Carmen took the tape and started to wrap, going through the motions and keeping her eyes focused on Lorenza. "I'll have you on your back, moaning like a little piruja..."

As usual, her Lorenza Saldano impression was dead-on. With the right wig and clothes, she could probably get away with a full impersonation.

Carmen made her way to the center of the room and started to bounce on her toes, moving about like they were in the middle of a real ring as she waited for her rival to join her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:30 am

Carmen's squeak made Lorenza grin gleefully as she pulled away from the kiss. It was a sound that she had never heard Carmen make before. She might not ever hear it again. But it was adorable, totally out of character for the muscled Puerto Rican boxer, and made Lorenza want to fuck her that much more.

"You sound like you've been thinking about this for years, hermana. Practicing all your tricks on the hot chicas at the club, thinking you'll use them on me. Well, it's not happening, you know. I might not know what all of your toys do...but I'll have a lot of fun finding out by play-testing them on you, Carmen."

She smirked as Carmen impersonated her, and kept on smirking as she would walk over to the center of the room, bouncing, stretching out her arms and legs, limbering up. This was going to be something spectacular...no matter the outcome.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:55 am

Carmen ran her thumb over her nose and chuckled as she started to pick up the rhythm, easing into the mood. The air was the perfect heat for this, humid and balmy, and the smell of her previous workouts was thick in the air. It was the sort of scent that really got her blood pumping and put her in just the right frame of mind for this sort of exertion.

She shook her head as Lorenza talked about learning on the go - she'd heard people say things like that before, and they always had a much harder time than they thought. Not that Lorenza had to worry. Either way, Carmen would talk her through what each implement did. She just wanted to have Lorenza's body for the demonstration. Though she wouldn't have shed any tears if it was the other way around.

"Yeah, yeah." She took a quick step towards Lorenza, then slid back before she could even close the gap halfway. "Fighting or fucking, you're still all talk."

Carmen took a step back and straightened out, sucking in as much air as she could. Then, she moved.

She moved into orthodox stance and slid Lorenza's way, trying to take her off guard with the sudden start. A fist lashed out, then another quickly after, as she fired off two rapid-fire jabs and tried to tag her on the chest. Not exactly sensual attacks, but there would be plenty of time for that after Lorenza was on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:12 am

“I only talk because I know I can back it up, you know,” Lorenza would reply, stepping a little closer. She would sniff a little, getting a good noseful of both the scented oil and the smell of Carmen’s previous workouts—not to mention what Lorenza was sure had to be several previous “workouts”—in the weight room. She was excited now, very excited. “Whether it’s with my fists or with my cunt, I can beat you down, Carmen, so be ready.”

Lorenza was ready to fight, and, when Carmen stepped back, the Mexican knew it was time for them to go. When Carmen lurched forward, so did Lorenza. She would keep her fists up and absorb both of Carmen’s first two punches. They stung on her wrists, but she was fine. Now, it was her turn. Lorenza wanted to attack Carmen sexually, but it would have to wait. Immediately, she would throw a pair of jabs of her own, one aimed for Carmen’s face, and then one aimed slightly lower at her delectable tetas!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:26 pm

To the outside viewer, this might not have seemed like much in the way of sensuality. They were fighting, yes, and a brawl with Lorenza Saldano and Carmen Rodriguez was always thrilling to watch, but it didn't have any more heat than your average bout. Shinier. Wetter. Skimpier. But the movements were the same.

But the outside viewer couldn't see what Carmen saw. She couldn't see the hunger in her glowing eyes, couldn't feel the tension in Lorenza's muscles as her fist slapped against the muscles. They were both dams getting ready to burst, and the only question was 'when' and 'how'. "Was born ready. Come on."

In truth, she was ready - for the first punch Lorenza threw, at least. That one whiffed off her guard, harmless, barely even made her budge. The second jab was a little different. That one found its way past her guard and stung her in the tit, right on her hardened nipple. No accident, most likely. Carmen grimaced - it hurt, but it wasn't going to stop her from advancing. If anything, it encouraged it.

Carmen threw out a short jab right into Lorenza's guard, not even trying to hit with it. She just used it as cover, setting her up so she could step forward with a right straight and put her movement into the punch, trying to drive Lorenza across the mats and stay on the offensive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:07 am

Lorenza’s punches slammed into Carmen, the first one right into her guard, not even getting close to her face, the second one sneaking past Carmen’s upheld arm and jabbing hard right into her breast. Lorenza felt the soft flesh yield a little, pushing inwards as her fist slammed into it, and felt Carmen’s hard nipple scraping against her taped knuckles. She smirked. Carmen’s body was sending very clear signs regarding just how turned on she was.

Before Lorenza could follow up and give it to Carmen a little more, the Puerto Rican fighter struck back. Her first punched slammed right into Lorenza’s guard. Like Carmen, she absorbed it, not even budging. The second punch was different. It didn’t really seem to be aimed for any body part in particular, and it, too, hit Lorenza’s arm. But Carmen put power behind it. Lots of power, in excess, and Lorenza felt unbalanced. She backed up a step, then another step, before she could finally plant her foot and stop her retreat.

“Haaah!” Lorenza would yell, throwing another jab at Carmen’s face, trying to force her opponent to stop advancing.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:35 am

There was really nothing in the entire world like landing a punch on Lorenza Saldano. Carmen had punched more people than she could ever be bothered to count, but there was just something about the way her sexiest rival took a punch, the sound of her grunts and groans, and the feel of her hardened skin giving way on impact. Carmen loved it, she craved it, and this was her chance to get all she could stand. "The things I'll do when I get you down..."

She had Lorenza backing away now, and every instinct told Carmen to press on and strike the wounded tigress. Carmen listened to them, but this was one time when her gut steered her wrong - she pressed forward and readied a straight, only to take a jab in the face before she could even hope to fire it. The blow slapped across her skin and the sound echoed through the room like a whip's crack, stinging Carmen's ears as she tettered and tottered away.

It was her turn to take a few steps back now, wiping her face as she went. "Suerte, suerte..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:12 am

Lorenza grunted as Carmen forced her back. Finally, she was able to put a stop to her retreat, planting one foot hard on the mat that Carmen had brought out, and then launching a hard jab right at Carmen's face to try to put the Puerto Rican on the defensive, instead. "Only in your dreams, hermana. Only in your dreams!"

The jab struck Carmen in the face—luckily enough, seeing as Carmen was about to throw another hard punch of her own which would have doubtlessly rocked Lorenza. Lorenza's punch might only have gotten through because Carmen's arm was cocked back readying a punch of its own.

Well, Lorenza would take what she could get. As Carmen stumbled back, Lorenza smirked and advanced, both fists up. With another growl, she would swing a hard hook at Carmen's chest, trying to hit her lower to compliment the pain she had to be feeling in her face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum