Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:36 am

Fallon didn't think of what she was doing as going for a clinch at all. She was not wrapping her arms around Sayuki, or merely trying to get close so that she could protect her body, let alone for sexual reasons of rubbing up against her foe. Fallon was actually proud of how smart her action was. Sayuki wouldn't let Fallon punch her torso, so Fallon opened it up with her arms and then slammed into it with her own body, using momentum and weight to smash Sayuki into the corner and damage her anyway.

"I'm not doing this for all the rubby-rubbies like you, idiot!" Fallon would say, as she used her own bruised breasts to squash Sayuki's, trying to turn the Japanese girl's equally large and more-than-equally bruised tits into pancakes. "Like I said earlier, I'm boxing you with my body! I prefer bellies. You're still the one who's obsessed with breasts! You've got a huuuuuuge breast fetish!" Fallon would growl as she would push harder on Sayuki, trying to force the girl back into the corner and neutralize her efforts to escape. "And by that I mean the fetish is huge, not a fetish about huge breasts! Although my breasts are nice and big, so maybe...well, it's your fetish. You know what I mean!"

She would press her gloves down on Sayuki's shoulders, then lift her body up. She would then let her breasts fall again, fall down hard on top of Sayuki's, trying to smash them again, painfully. "You're the one who's trying to turn it into a sexfight! Which is weird, because you're all...you know," Fallon would retort. "I know that I'm a sexy girl, or a girl who loves sex, or a slut, or whatever! You should admit that to yourself, too!"

Fallon lifted her chest up again and brought it crashing down on Sayuki's chest again. Then she would repeat it once more. And once more. "But first...fall down on the mat, dummy!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon) - Page 7 Empty Re: Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:28 am

Sayuki let out moans and groans as Fallon's breasts plowed themselves into her wounded breasts, dealing a stinging pain to the pink haired wrestler as she was trapped in the corner. "Rubby rubby my ass! You're just doing to get our breasts to touch!" she shouted back, still trying to press the idea that Fallon was the one trying to turn this match into a sexfight with that action. Her attempts to push out of the corner.

However Fallon made sure that wasn't going to happen as she continued to push Sayuki into the corner and keep her there as she let out another moan of pain. Things only got worse for Sayuki as Fallon repositioned herself to lift her breasts up and slammed them down on hers in brutal fashion. "Yaaaaaaaa!" Sayuki cried out getting smacked like that in her already pained breasts as she leaned back into the corner.

She didn't know how much longer her breasts could withstand the abuse she was taking so much that it was impeding her ability to return the smack talk as all that came out of her mouth were screams of pain as her legs were beginning to flatter as her arms weakened in their hold on Fallon until the last slamming breasts she took she fell to her knees and immediately clutched her breasts in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:29 am

Fallon smirked when she heard Sayuki's retort to what she had to say. "I don't want to rubby rubby your ass any more than I want to rubby rubby your boobs, loser!" she would say in response. Zing! That was a really good one. Also, Fallon really liked using the phrase "rubby rubby," and she was definitely planning on using it more frequently. That was a little off-topic, but she could afford to think off-topic when she was completely walking over her opponent and dominating every aspect of the match, like she was right here!

Fallon stopped Sayuki from pushing out of the corner, and then she went to town with the literal body boxing. Sayuki was slumped back against the turnbuckle, and Fallon was still standing tall. She could bring her boobs into a frontal collision with Sayuki's chest, and in doing so force her foe further into the corner, flatten her boobs some more, and even push her towards the mat. Fallon boob-punched Sayuki once, twice, three times. The sting in her breasts was present, but Sayuki obviously took the worst of it. Her legs started to wobble, and then she collapsed down onto her knees, clutching at her wounded titties.

Fallon grinned, using one glove to paw gently at her own breasts, which were much better for wear. She brushed them off as if brushing the very idea of Sayuki's breasts having touched them away. "Easy peasy!" Fallon would declare, as she would look down at her fallen opponent yet again, glad to have another chance at some taunting. This time, Fallon would turn and step one leg over Sayuki's body so that she was straddling her, Fallon's crotch clad in her boxing trunks pressing into the back of Sayuki's head. She would put one glove on Sayuki's head and then raise the other in the air as the crowd cheered, posing for the fans with her fallen foe.

The referee, meanwhile, was coming over to start the count on Sayuki again. Fallon wondered how long Sayuki would stay down this time. "One!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:16 am

As much as Sayuki wanted to get back to her feet, her breasts were stinging in so much pain that she could focus herself to her feet. It didn't help much when she felt Fallon standing over her and essentially T-bagging the back of her head. It was so humiliating after the even more humiliating event of having her breasts crushed against Fallon's own. Her situation was quite bad with Fallon pandering over her while the ref count as she cradled her wounded chest.

The stinging pain in her chest made it hard to breathe with the pain in her stomach still burning, it made recovering for Sayuki that much harder as she heard the ref girl's count getting higher and higher. Sayuki did not want to lose in such a fashion, where it was because Fallon simply used her own breasts to pummel hers into submission and the taunting would make it that much more humiliating.

"G-get off of me!" she shouted as she brought her glove back to try and push Fallon by the butt to try and force her off and immediately try to stand by the seven count. It was a good showing, but it was also a foolish one as Sayuki was nowhere near to being in fighting shape as she was heaving for air and hunched over, still covering her breasts in pain as she glared at Fallon refusing to lay down lose like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:13 pm

Fallon posed excitedly just behind Sayuki, her legs framing the other fighter's downed body to either side, Sayuki's head placed right on Fallon's crotch, with Fallon's bruised but winning body rising up above Sayuki's broken frame that sat down on the canvas. She flexed her bicep and raised that one arm in the air, letting the crowd snap pictures of her posing with her downed foe, while the other hand rested condescendingly on top of the pink-haired fighter's head.

The referee was counting, and the count went on and on, to five, to six, to seven. It was getting to the point where Fallon thought that maybe Sayuki wasn't going to get up this time, and maybe this could be wrapped up with a neat little bow and Fallon could walk away with the victory. However, Sayuki reached up and shoved Fallon by the hips, forcing Fallon to stumble a little to her left. Sayuki started getting up onto her feet, and Fallon would move back, and give her foe enough space to get up, at least.

"If you want some more, I'll give you some more..." Fallon would say. Sayuki was up on her feet, but she hardly seemed to be in a condition to fight. Fallon frowned as she looked over her opponent. "Unless you're going to fall over again right now and do my work for me."

She paused to give Sayuki a chance to fall back down herself, but Fallon knew her foe was not likely to go down of her own accord. Fallon would move in again, trying to keep Sayuki in or close to the corner. Fallon would feint with a left jab, then try to swing a right hook hard into Sayuki's side, trying to bypass the Japanese girl's guard.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:32 am

Many could see that Sayuki was on the last string of her fight as she was panting heavily and slouching a lot. She would deny her current state as much as she could, but she knew that she couldn't keep getting back up after the kinds of assaults that Fallon was delivering to her. Even though she hated the thought losing to the American, there was only so much that her body could handle as she attempted to guard herself as much as she could.

"Like I'd ever do that!" she shouted defiantly to Fallon, refusing her offer to just lay down and lose the match. It was a valiant effort from the vain girl, but it proved to be useless as she couldn't even protect herself from the hook that swung into her side, easily by passing her defense as she fell for the feint.

"Guh!" she gasped out, almost breathlessly as she staggered forward trying her best to keep on her feet but it was clear to see that she could barely do that simple feat as she brought her arms up to try and defend against another assault even thought it looked like she was going to fall after one more big hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:16 pm

"Hey, I'm just trying to make it easier on you! I just wanted to be nice and give you a chance to go down easy," Fallon would say, as Sayuki angrily refused to go back down and be counted out. In the last five minutes, this fight had turned very hard in Fallon's direction, and Sayuki had barely been able to land a punch to Fallon. Her clinching had prolonged the match, but that just didn't seem viable anymore. Fallon was grinning as she nailed Sayuki in the side with that hook.

"Nya-hah!" Fallon would hoot, as Sayuki gasped and croaked and wobbled unsteadily on her feet. Sayuki brought her guard up to defend, but it was obvious that the Japanese girl was on her last legs. Fallon wanted to finish this off spectacularly. She wanted to finish it off with a powerful, obliterating punch to Sayuki's belly! And, with the girl's guard up a little bit more than it had been, Fallon had something of an opening.

Still smiling, Fallon would bring her right glove up to her lips and gave it a kiss. The crowd was getting louder and louder now as Fallon would then wind up exaggeratedly, bending her knees and swinging her arm around a couple of times, building up momentum before she would swing her arm forward and up, going for an uppercut right to Sayuki's belly button that she hoped would finish this fight off and settle the score after Sayuki had won their pudding match!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:13 pm

Panting and holding her side after the powerful hook, Sayuki was in no state to even defend herself anymore as she staggered to keep her balance as she saw Fallon winding up for a massive blow. It came with everything, taunting and the like which only added salt to Sayuki's pride as she attempted to try and fire one more shot off on Fallon to at least make her pay for show boating. However before she could even pull back her punch, Fallon blasted her in the stomach with the uppercut that obliterated all of her air.

Letting out a breathless scream, Sayuki's hands moved to cover her stomach as she was falling to her knees before finally collapsing on the mat. Coughing and heaving, Sayuki's body locked on her as she couldn't find any part of her body that would respond to her as the ref girl stood over and started the count. She could barely hear the ref over her coughs and heaves as now every part of her body was finally responding to her in form of telling her of how pained it was.

Her breasts were stinging and her stomach was burning in pain. Sayuki body curled into a ball as she cradled her stomach, a clear sign that she wasn't going to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:47 pm

Fallon saw Sayuki's glove starting to rise, the Japanese girl obviously wanting to make one more effort to turn the match or at least to hurt Fallon before she was dropped. She didn't have the chance, however, as Fallon would dip low and then rise up, throwing her gloved right fist into Sayuki's stomach one more time, burying it deep into the pink-haired girl's abdomen. Fallon's punch would lift Sayuki up into the air a little, and then, as Fallon drew her arm back, Sayuki dropped onto her knees.

"Woooo!" Fallon cheered, as her opponent went down, clutching at her stomach. Fallon took a step back and put both hands on her hips, grinning as she looked over her defeated opponent crumpled up in the corner of the ring. She bounced from foot to foot, swinging her hips and almost dancing a little as she celebrated. "Winner, winner! Yeah!" she sang, wiggling her butt a little and then jumping as high up into the air as she could, throwing her arms up excitedly. When she came down, she was huffing and puffing, exhausted after all that extra exertion on top of everything she had had to do to win the match. But she had still won!

"Hey, you can tell which of us that is, right?" Fallon would ask the referee as her panting calmed down, giggling as she referenced the official's trouble in distinguishing her and her opponent in their pudding match. She pointed towards the downed Sayuki with one glove. "Sayuki might have gotten lucky last time, but not this time! She put up a good fight, but I was too awesome for her! Woo!"

The referee rolled her eyes at Fallon's celebrations as she moved over to Sayuki and started counting the girl out. Fallon waited, standing back a little ways, wanting to continue her celebration once she was a hundred percent certain of her victory.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:44 am

On the mat curled in a ball, Sayuki couldn't find the strength in her to move much less get back to her feet. Although she wanted to get back to her feet to still have a chance to fight back, it wasn't going to happen as the ref girl's count reached seven. All Sayuki could do was gasp for air between her coughs before the ref girl finally reached the count of ten, calling for the bell and ending the fight.

It was a humiliating loss for Sayuki, a hard fought loss that despite her best efforts she could not follow through for victory. She gritted her teeth, slamming her fist against the mat as now she had lost to the American.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next