Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:33 am

Sayuki, in protecting her belly, had left her breasts completely exposed. Fallon was a belly girl, of course, but she wasn't going to give up an opportunity to pound on her opponent's admittedly beautiful boobs and cause her some more pain while she was already backed up against the ropes. Fallon launched a punch towards Sayuki's left tit, then towards her right tit, giggling as she watched the bruised orbs bounce.

Sayuki now protected her breasts, wrapping her arms around them to defend them, hunching over pretty significantly so that Fallon could not easily get at her foe's belly, either. The brunette frowned. She would just hit Sayuki right in her face, but of course she could not do that in a body boxing match. As she was trying to decide what to do, Sayuki came forward and pushed into Fallon, not clinching this time, but trying to push Fallon back.

"Hey, hey, hey! Whoa! No! You're not going anywhere!" Fallon would insist, reaching out to put her gloves on Sayuki's shoulders and try to force her back. Fallon would bend over low, trying to aim an uppercut to Sayuki's belly. After a few seconds of targeting, she would just let it fly, knowing that even a glancing blow would do plenty of damage to her rival.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon) - Page 6 Empty Re: Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Walking into Fallon, Sayuki tried to push past the Californian but she was shoved back towards the ropes for her troubles. Being shoved back, she lost her balance as she crashed into the ropes and bounced off of them going back towards Fallon. Unfortunately this gave Fallon more force behind the uppercut that crashed into her stomach. Letting out a heavy gasp and heavy coughing afterwards, Sayuki almost lost her footing as her legs became like jelly, taking a lot of effort just to stay on her feet.

However, her legs couldn't support her weight and she was forced to drop to both knees, both of her gloves covering her stomach as the uppercut made it incredibly hard for her to breathe at the moment even with all of the coughing for air that she did. The ref girl immediately jumped in and started her count, Sayuki oblivious to the ref girl as she focused more on trying to breathe and not throw up from the massive hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:37 am

Fallon battered Sayuki's breasts as the Japanese girl shoved into her and tried to force her way past into the open ring, and with one really excellent punch she sent her foe stumbling back towards the ropes. She bounced off of them and came stumbling back forward, and Fallon would aim carefully before launching that uppercut right into Sayuki's stomach. Her glove hit solidly, and was buried right in Sayuki's gut, eliciting a loud, gasping, spluttering sound.

Sayuki fell to her knees, and Fallon stood proudly above her, beaming as the referee moved in to begin the count. "Heh heh, there we go..." Fallon would say, surveying her handiwork.

Fallon would put her gloved hand on Sayuki's head as the purple-haired girl coughed and spluttered down on her knees. She patted Sayuki's head like she was a little kid or some dog, just enjoying this elevation discrepancy, which clearly showed Fallon's superiority over her foe. It felt very right to rest her arm on Sayuki's head like this! She listened to the referee girl count, waiting to see whether the girl could get up.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:49 am

The count began to rise as Sayuki coughed on her knees, there wasn't much air she could take in before having to cough it right back out. While on her knees, she felt Fallon's glove on top of her head. What happened next she couldn't believe, the blasted girl was patting her. As if she wasn't embarrassed enough to falling to her knees in front of this bitch, but now she had the gall to treat her even lower than anything she could imagine.

Infuriated at the gesture, Sayuki would try to swat the hand away as she tried to stand at the count of 6 but immediately fell back to her knees as her body couldn't handle the sudden burst and rise. Coughing again, she could feel the pressure on her as the count got to 8. There was no time to rest, she needed to stand as she forced her body up. Staggering backwards into the ropes, Sayuki bounced off of them to regain her balance as the ref girl checked on her and asked her if she was ready to fight.

Sayuki gave a powerful nod, as much as she could muster as she brought her gloves up again. She wasn't going to let herself collapse from exhaustion so easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:46 am

Fallon thought that this was a very nice position to be in. Not just because she was winning, but because this felt very nice, very natural. Down on her knees, Sayuki's head was at almost the perfect level for Fallon to rest her gloved hand on. It was a great relief, as the glove was a little heavy, and it was nice to rest her wrist, which had been under some strain. Sayuki looked pathetic in this position, too, in a sort of adorable way. The purple-haired girl was obviously a lot more tired than Fallon, and the brunette felt confident about her chances of victory.

She kept her glove there, and even tried to push down a little when Sayuki was getting up—only very slightly, so that the referee wouldn't possibly notice—but the Japanese girl was actually able to pull herself up onto her feet just after the referee's count reached eight. She wobbled back into the ropes, bounced off of them, then finally regained her balance. Fallon smiled and put her fists up again.

"You want some more, huh?" she would ask, as she would shift her weight from foot to foot, bouncing a little as she prepared to move in on Sayuki again once the referee got out of the way. "I'm starting to think you're only getting back up because you want to keep hugging and rubbing your boobs against mine...like I told you before, you should just try acting nicely." She made a beckoning motion with her glove, inviting Sayuki to move towards her as she did the same, so that they could meet halfway and start their fight again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:55 pm

Sayuki gasped and pant as she continued to listen to Fallon and her taunting. It was really boiling her blood to no end to hear her opponent play with the idea that all she wanted to do was to clinch and do that lewd rubbing. "Leave it to you...to talk about that stuff!" she hissed as she wobbled closer towards Fallon as the ref girl got out of their way. Her gloves up to defend herself, Sayuki knew that she couldn't go back on the offensive so soon with her lack of air intake, but that didn't stop her from continuing to hiss back insults at her opponent. "You slut." she hatefully spat out, there was no way that she was going to 'act nice' to her.

Geting closer towards Fallon, she assumed that she was going to lash out at her again as she took a defensive stance intending to block and weave away from Fallon to further try and frustrate her, however it was all hinging on if she could keep her breathing to a point where she would have enough energy to block and burst her way out of the furious assault that was probably going to be heading her way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:25 am

"How many times do I have to remind you that you're the one who keeps hugging me?" Fallon would ask, scoffing at Sayuki's vitriolic response to the American brunette's teasing accusations. "If you don't want...it, then don't keep doing that! Just keep your arms off of me and just, like, let me pound your belly into jelly!"

As the ref girl got out of the way—the official obviously still thankful that this time the fight wasn't taking place in pools of sticky pudding that covered and obscured the identities of the two wrestlers—Fallon would move in, obviously preparing for the kill. Sayuki's breathing was labored. She seemed to even have difficulty keeping herself upright. The next time she was knocked down should be the last. Fallon pounded her gloves together challengingly as she got within striking distance.

"Let's go!" she yelled, before jumping forward, swinging her right glove around for a thundering right hook. Sayuki's defense managed to block that, but Fallon knew her foe couldn't block them all. She followed through with a full combo, a left jab, then a right jab, and then another right hook, hoping to force Sayuki back against the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 am

Sayuki's face lit up at the accusation that she wanted to do....it with Fallon, "Who would want to do it with you?! It's a boxing match you dunce! It's a completely legitimate move!" she shouted defensively as she brought her guard up, "I'd probably beat you in that too..." Sayuki thoughtlessly whispered to herself as her own words flew over her head as Fallon got closer, her breathing had not improved in the slightest which made being on the defensive that much more important for her chance to win.

As expected Fallon came at her with an unrelenting assault, throwing numerous punches that Sayuki only managed to successfully block two, the jabs. The hook smacked square against her breast, forcing her to let out another cry of pain and another surge of stinging pain as she backpedaled into the ropes, leaving her with no chance of escaping as she was forced to just cover up and try to protect her chest and stomach from the advancing American.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:59 pm

"That's right! It's a boxing match! Not a hugging match!" Fallon would retort, when Sayuki tried to shake off the accusations that she had the hots for Fallon by just focusing on Fallon's distaste for her constant clinching. "If you can't keep up with me without hugging me for half the match, then why don't you just throw in the towel? It's impossible for you to win! You're just disappointing everyone here!"

Sayuki whispered a little something extra after the fact, but even though Fallon could hear that her opponent had whispered something, she was not able to hear exactly what that something had been. Fallon huffed as she pounded her gloves together again. "What was that? You got something else you wanna say to my face, Losie McLoser?" she would say, pretty certain that, whatever Sayuki had mumbled under her breath, it had not been particularly complimentary.

Fallon unleashed her barrage of punches, raining down gloved shot after gloved shot on Sayuki's breasts. The other fighter managed to block the opening two jabs, but Fallon's next several shots struck home, knocking the already-bruised orbs about, sending them jiggling in multiple directions. Sayuki backed up to the ropes, putting her arms in front of her to try to protect her torso. Fallon would not let her defend herself that easily. Fallon would reach forward with both gloves, trying to get them in between Sayuki's arms to try to pry them apart. If she could do that, she would then throw her body forward, trying to smash her breasts into Sayuki's, crushing her foe into the corner!

"Graaah!!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:43 pm

Sayuki was reeling from the two smacks to her chest as her breasts jiggled around as she tried to keep her chest protected. However Fallon had other plans as she reached forward to rip her arms out and away from her breasts and she immediately dove in for another clinch, crushing down on Sayuki's breasts with her own as she was pushed into the corner. Now there was no way for Sayuki to escape from Fallon. "See!? You're the one who's obsessed with my breasts!" Sayuki shouted out accusingly as Fallon's breasts pressed up against her's.

"I bet you wanted this match to turn into one of those, foxy boxing things right!? Where they girls sex each other up!? I bet you wanted one of those Sexfights right!? You slut!" Sayuki started rambling and raving at Fallon as she let out a moan with pain and pleasure as Fallon's breasts continued to crush her wounded pair. The only thing that Sayuki could do was attempt to try and push Fallon off by the shoulders, but she knew immediately that Fallon wasn't going anyway off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next