Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Fallon would try to peel Sayuki off of her, and try to force the Japanese girl to just get off and accept her punishment. If she was going to lose, she should lose gracefully! What she was doing now was just annoying Fallon to no end. "I don't need to stand around like an idiot and get punched! I'm winning! So you just shut up and let go so I can beat your dumb belly and boobs until they're black and blue!"

She kept trying to throw Sayuki off, but the Japanese girl seemed intent on just sticking right to Fallon, pressing their bodies tighter together, legs entangled, breasts smooshed. "Ugh...this isn't sexy time, idiot! It's time to beat you up!" Fallon exclaimed, angry at the close body contact. Maybe she could turn it to her advantage, though...

"Well, if you want to rub your boobs against mine, who cares!? It's body boxing, so I'll box you with my body!" Fallon would pull back as far as she could, and then, twisting to one side, `she would slam her right breast into Sayuki's left, as hard as she could. Then she would pull back again, twist the other way, and smash her left breast into Sayuki's right!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon) - Page 3 Empty Re: Body Boxing (Sayuki vs. Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:21 am

Sayuki grunted and groaned as she held on to Fallon's body, it was clear to her that Fallon had experience in boxing much more than her. Using the clinch to prevent the punishing blows from hitting her, Sayuki gritted her teeth as Fallon continued to insult and demean her. "You're the damn idiot! Just shut up already!" she shouted back at Fallon, trying to wrap her leg close to Fallon to prevent her from gaining the foundation to deliver a close range hit and unintentionally building the sexy feel to the match.

Fallon would increase that feel as she began to smash her breasts into Sayuki's, first with the right and then the left as Sayuki unintentionally let out a moan from the hits. Her face flushed red as her opponent managed to get that embarrassing sound out of her as she immediately retaliated, "Why you!" she shouted as she twisted her body to the right and jerked back, slamming her right breast into Fallon's left and immediately twisted to the left to follow up with a left strike.

She wasn't going to stop with mere imitation as she would then lean back, clutching on to Fallon as she would shove herself forward to deliver a double hit with her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 am

Fallon was very proud of herself for thinking of this way to get at Sayuki even while the girl was wrapping herself around Fallon's body trying to keep the brunette from continuing to pound her torso into pudding. Fallon's breasts were really nice, almost as nice as her belly, so she had no trouble using them as weapons. They slammed into Sayuki's breasts, smashing them, flattening them.

Once Fallon showed her the way to do it, however, Sayuki started fighting back in kind. She twisted and slammed her right breast into Fallon's left, then her left breast into Fallon's right, doing just what Fallon had done to her. Fallon moaned and grumbled under the assault. Then, Sayuki smashed both of her breasts into Fallon's, flattening them and making the brunette cry out in shock and out of that same sexy feel that Sayuki was feeling.

"I didn't even feel that, loser..." Fallon would growl. She would then up the ante. She threw her right breast into Sayuki's, then her left breast into Sayuki's, and then would imitate her foe's double-breasted attack, pulling back and then slamming her whole chest forward into her foe's. But then, Fallon would dip down low, then surge upwards, hoping to smack both breasts into Sayuki's for a devastating breast uppercut!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:25 am

Sayuki felt ashamed of herself, these was a boxing match and here they were; their breasts bashing against each other instead of their fists. However no matter how much embarrassment she felt, she wasn't going to back down as both of her breasts slammed into Fallon's, feeling them flattening beneath the crashing orbs. Sayuki was forced to hold back a cry when her now raw and bruised breasts slammed into Fallon's, but was treated to the sound of Fallon crying out that gave her a small smile on her lips.

She couldn't however, deny that that all of these breast slamming and smacking was affecting her as she could feel a little wetness forming in her boxing shorts and panties. She panted hotly as she pressed into Fallon, trying to push her back as her gloved hands hugged her tightly, adding more and more to that sexy feeling inside of her that she was venomously trying to hold back.

Fallon counter attacked, smacking breast after breast before slamming her chest into her's and immediately following up with a brutal double breast uppercut. This time Sayuki wasn't able to hold back her cry as she took two steps back with her chest stinging in pain. "Try again, barely noticed that one idiot." Sayuki growled back as she continued their string of upping up each succession of hits. Swinging for the fences, she sent her right breast forward then left breast, following the double breast slam and copying the double breast uppercut. She would add her ending by immediately trying to swing her chest down to double smack Fallon's breasts and whip them back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:59 am

Fallon's breasts were reddening, then bruising. They were starting to sting and starting to feel very raw after all of the grinding, the rubbing, the slamming of naked flesh against naked flesh between her chest and Sayuki's. Despite all of that, Fallon felt like she was winning. Sayuki, after all, had been the one who had gotten scared and forced Fallon into the clinch. Fallon had started the breast boxing and had been dealing plenty of damage to her foe during that time. But her own breasts were taking a beating, too, and there was only so much more room before one of them upped the ante high enough that the other would go down.

The excitement of it all was turning Fallon on, just a little bit, although she was obviously still completely focused on the duel at hand.

Fallon thought her breast uppercut would be enough to throw Sayuki backwards and down on the mat, but the Japanese girl managed to stay on her feet. Fallon braced herself for the counterattack. As had been the pattern, Sayuki repeated every attack that had come before—right tit punch, left tit punch, both straight forward, and then an uppercut—and that was enough to send Fallon stumbling back a step as her breasts were sent jiggling wildly into the air. Fallon started to groan and say something, but then Sayuki's new attack came, as she got up on her tiptoes and then slammed her breasts down on top of Fallon's.

The force of it, aided by gravity, was enough to force Fallon's upper body down hard, and the brunette cried out as she suddenly jerked downwards. Losing her balance, Fallon fell down to her knees, panting and cursing under her breath, bringing one gloved hand to her wounded chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:29 am

Each hit that Sayuki gave to Fallon, her breasts were crying at her for making them hurt themselves like this as they stung in pain, but Sayuki forced that feeling of pain as far back into her mind as she could as she could tell that Fallon was taking just as bad as a beating. It was ironic as Sayuki thought before the match that she would be superior in the boxing part of the fight and now she felt that she was winning due to the way she was bashing her breasts into Fallon's.

Smacking her breasts down into Fallon's, Sayuki saw her opponent falling down and finally breaking their stalemate as Sayuki almost lost her footing and lurched forward. "Ha!" she cried out in victory as she finally got Fallon on a definitive defense. Her breasts were still jiggling from the force she put into the hit before they finally calmed down, pain now setting in with her feeling of victory over-writing the block of pain as she brought one of her gloved hands up to her chest.

But with Fallon on her knees, Sayuki would use her free hand to push her glove into the face of Fallon and tried to shove her on to her back so that the 10 count could begin. "How do you like that bitch!?" she shouted as she was feeling very confident about the match now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:37 am

Fallon could not believe that she went down first. Everything had been going her way, both the actual boxing and the boob boxing. Then, all of a sudden, with just one vicious barrage of breast-to-breast impacts, Sayuki managed to completely change the momentum of the match, sending it in the opposite direction, turning it in her favor. Fallon hissed angrily and rubbed at her aching boobs.

"Stupid...I'm still going to kick your ass..." Fallon would growl, making a promise that she fully intended to keep. Just because Sayuki had gotten lucky didn't mean that Fallon was done. In fact, the brunette was already starting to get up, but Sayuki pushed her head and Fallon lost her balance and fell down on her back.

"Bitch!"

Immediately, the referee girl would move in to start the count. She was obviously thankful that she would be able to tell the two of them apart without trouble this time. "One! Two! Three!"

Without letting her get any further into the count than that, Fallon would yell angrily and rise to her feet, pounding her gloves together to show that she was ready to fight some more. "Are you ready to actually box, or do you want to just keep hugging, huh? Come on! I want to punch you 'til you're black and blue, you big dumb bitch!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:42 am

Even though she was quite confident of the thrashing she gave to Fallon, Sayuki wanted Fallon to get to her feet. She wasn't satisfied with besting her in breasts to breasts, which Fallon seemed so proud that she could win at. She wasn't done beating on Fallon just yet as she beckoned her rival to stand up as she motioned with her gloves. "Come on then, get up so I can punch you some more!" she boasted as she watched Fallon get up from the mat.

Fallon was just as eager as her to get back to their boxing and Sayuki did not object in the slightest. Both of their adrenaline and willingness to punch each other into submission was an all time high as Sayuki slammed her gloves together and got into her stance as they were going to take their fight back to a more orthodox manner.

"I'll show you who the bitch is after I'm done with you!"

Sayuki shouted angrily, ready to start throwing bombs again the second Fallon got to her feet and before the ref girl could even give the signal to start fighting again, Sayuki lunged forward and tried to throw a hard straight right into the stomach of Fallon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:48 am

Fallon was certainly not done with Sayuki yet. The girl had gotten lucky, forcing Fallon to submit at the end of their first fight. Fallon had been beating her in their belly punching contest before Sayuki decided to take a cheap shot and force Fallon to submit. Now, no matter what, Fallon wasn't going to stay down on the canvas. She was going to pound Sayuki into pudding!

"You will show me who the bitch is! In fact, you're showing me who the bitch is right now! Ha!" Fallon would reply as she got up. "I'd show you who it is, too, but I don't have a mirror available to hold up for you!" She pounded her gloves together, ready to go right away. When she saw Sayuki move, Fallon wouldn't wait, either. She would launch herself forward, trying to throw a right straight to Sayuki's chest. As Fallon threw the punch, she would feel Sayuki's glove slam into her belly. "Graaaah!" Fallon would growl. She wouldn't back up or fall down. She would plant her feet and bring her left fist forward, aiming another punch right for Sayuki's abdomen!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:11 am

Sayuki threw her fist as hard as she could into the gut of Fallon and it connected, however she was punched back in return. Her breasts were still in pain after the brutal breast boxing that she barely came out on top and getting punched did not help. "Ah!" she cried out in pain, however she refused to back down or even take a step back as she planted her feet, fighting through the pain as she swung her left fist aimed at Fallon's breast.

Swinging her fist, it occurred to her that she and Fallon were going to trade bombs with reckless fists of fury as Fallon's fist shot into her gut. Although her stomach was given a brief break to rest from the earlier punches, the punch would remind her that her stomach was still in pain. "Gyaaaah!" she cried out again, part of her air being knocked out of her lungs with the hit. Her foot slipped due to the hit, but she did not relent as she pulled back her right hand back, curled up for an uppercut as she swung fast and hard aiming for Fallon's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next