by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Offer You Can't Refuse

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

An Offer You Can't Refuse - Page 4 Empty Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:24 pm

"Ha, allow me...?" Sig had to say she's amused by Minerva's confidence, who looked so assured of victory after locking a few holds. "That's.. ngghh... funny..."

She might not have a way out at the moment, but giving up so early was never crossed her mind even once. Sig might be smaller, but in the endurance department, she had outlasted a couple of bigger girls like Minerva. What the girl said did intrigue her, though. An offer? She's curious, but not curious enough to give up now.

The lithe blonde would attempt to push the mat with her hands, while leaning herself to the side in an attempt to roll them around onto their sides. I wouldn't get her out of trouble, but at least it'd better than being pinned on her front like this. Just to give herself a little leverage, she'd attempt to lash an elbow on the side of Minerva first before attempting the push.

"Nnnghh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Minerva thought she had her opponent beaten and ready to submit. But Sig proved to be more resilient than she'd given her credit for. "Ugh!" she grunted out as the elbow crashed into Miverva's side, giving the blonde just the leverage she needed to push her over.

As the two rolled onto their sides, however, Minerva clamped her strong thighs around Sig's waist for a crushing bodyscissor, while also reaching her hands out to grab her nearest arm to minimize any resistance she could give. "You should just give in. This will all go much easier for you if you do."

Minerva figured if a camel clutch hadn't been enough to put Sig away, a simple bodyscissor likely wouldn't get the job done either. But at the very least, she could wear down her foe a bit more before trying to go for the kill again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:48 pm

"Mmhh... who said... I want it... easy...?" Sig grunted as Minerva still had her trapped with the bodyscissors after her escape attempt.

With one of her arms also seized, it became more difficult for her to try something now. For the time being, the blonde let the mixture of pain and that bit of pleasure ran through her body, but obviously she couldn't stay like this for too long. Sig would squirm and try to pry the leg of Minerva loose with her hand, but that might not be enough.

"Uhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:03 pm

"Like it rough, huh? Fine by me!" Minerva replied, doubling down on the pressure with her thighs. Foes with the kind of endurance Sig had were almost always the most troublesome to deal with. But because of that, it always feels so much more satisfying once they are eventually conquered in the end.

Minerva wasn't worried when Sig squirmed and tried to pry her long legs off. It was going to take more than a single arm to unclamp those limbs. But still she remained vigilant, keeping a close eye on Sig's actions just in case she found another way of escaping the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:10 pm

"Auughh...!" Sig half moaned as the pressure on her midsection was doubled. "Mhh... yess... just like that..." she muttered while writhing between the legs of Minerva.

Instead of keep trying to pull the girl's leg, she decided for a change of tactic, one that gave her a bit of result before. Her free hand would reached backwards, trying to sneak between her back and the crotch of the taller girl. Sig would then cup the nether region of Minerva, hoping that it'd loosen her sparring partner's grip on her other arm.

Should she was able to do that, then Sig would attempt to deliver another elbow on the midsection of Minerva, wanting to loosen the scissor significantly so she could roll away from the girl. She might not get too far, but she'd still be free, temporarily.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:41 pm

"Heh. Try not to get too comfortable." she said as she crushed the woman's midsection between her legs. But then Sig's hand found its way between Minerva's legs and toughed against her womanhood, drawing a light and brief gasp and an involuntary flinch.

The distraction was enough to allow Sig to free her trapped arm and once again throw her elbow into Minerva's side, causing her to grunt and loosen her hold. Her prey managed to slip away again, but Minerva had no intention of allowing her any room for recovery. After all, that was the third time Sig had freely touched her in a sexual way, and she needed to be punished.

"Why you little…" she muttered. And the second Sig rolled out from between her legs, Minerva sprang up and quickly went to grab Sig's ankles before dragging her back to the center of the ring. "Quite the glutton for punishment, I see. Very well then. By all means, have some more!" Tucking the woman's legs under her arms, Minerva would then try to turn Sig over onto her stomach to apply a boston crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:51 pm

Sig managed to free herself, but it didn't take Minerva too long at all to seize her again. The blonde yelped and tried to kick her legs out as her ankles were grabbed, but it was futile, and she soon found herself being draged back, flipped over and sat on her back.

"Ahh...!" she cried as Minerva applied the Boston Crab. "I was just... ugh, giving you an idea how things go around here, ugh!" she retorted with a playful tone, like a brat that's just pulled a mischievous joke on her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:28 pm

"Is that so?" Minerva replied, somewhat amused by the comment. The way she said it almost sounded like she was subtly pleading for mercy, like a child trying to get out of trouble.

"Well then, allow me to continue demonstrating how things work when you step into a ring with me." she said, leaning and pulling back even more on Sig's legs as she sat on her back. But after a moment she released one leg, still keeping full pressure on the other. And with her now unoccupied hand she brought her fingers right between Sig's legs and began to lightly and teasingly rub her finger finger over her womanhood.

"So, am I doing it right then?" she asked with a chuckle. "Now then, are you going to be a good girl and listen to my offer? Or do you still need to be punished more before you'll sit still?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:41 pm

"Urgg..." Sigh writhed as Minerva stretched her back even more, until she felt one of her legs being released, and the girl's fingers rubbing her crotch. "Mmmhh...!" she moaned. "Uh-uh..."

The mention of the offer once again picked up her interest, and with her being effectively trapped under Minerva, Sig felt like she could at least listen to what the girl had to say. The fingers of the taller girl probably did their job to soften her defiance a bit.

"Mhh... maybe..." she replied. "It's not like I can go anywhere like this, heh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 pm

"That's better." Minerva said with a small smirk, relieved the finally managed to get the resilient woman to cease her resistance. She kept her hold locked in enough to keep Sig trapped and apply some pain to her leg, but also eased up enough that no injury would be risked while she explained her proposition.

"Both of us are somewhat new here and are waiting for our debut match, correct? So, I'd like to challenge you to an official match. That way we both get to have our official debut. Sounds fun, right? But to make it even more interesting, I think a fun stipulation should be added."

Her smirk started to grow wider as she continued speaking, though she knew Sig couldn't see from where she was. "How about a Collar Match? Whoever put a collar around the other's neck wins. And the best part, the winner will get to keep the loser as their pet. Yes, I think that sounds rather excellent, if I do say so myself."

Chuckling to herself, she once again began to crank on the pressure to Sig's leg. "So then, this is your chance to finally get that big debut you've wanted for some time now. Do you accept my challenge?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next