by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A surprising offer(for Lilystar)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A surprising offer(for Lilystar) Empty A surprising offer(for Lilystar)

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:56 pm

It was just a common day for Garuga Ise. Ah well, not totally common maybe. While she sat in a comfy chair on the vast balcony of the best apartment the apartment wrestling division of AFW had to offer, she even had a spare moment to watch her surroundings. A warm breeze was going through her custom tailored suit, and her shinning shoe tapped to a little song that resided in her head in the shinning tiles.

A clever dove was enjoying the spoils of a quick meal that consisted out of the breadcrumbs of her breakfast while an absurdly colorful picture advertised for some sort of cereal on the neighbor skyscraper. Glasses, tea, water, vine and cookies were set up on the table beside her, and her tablet rested on her knees for some work.

The porter of the house had been advises to let a certain girl in through the elevator entrance, right through the apartment and on the balcony where she would be waiting. She had an offer for that she potentially could not refuse.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

A surprising offer(for Lilystar) Empty Re: A surprising offer(for Lilystar)

Post by LilyStar Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:31 am

She didn’t like this, something smelt off but she couldn’t put her finger in it, Camilia wasn’t a fan of going places without sufficient information but here she was. A rather tall building stood before her, it structure quite delicate but still so enticing to her senses, if she were able she’d live here. Maybe just maybe, she could have that chance but it wouldn’t be today or tomorrow, so that goal would have to wait unfortunately.

She wore her usual attire of a soccer jersey with the number 19 of México’s home team, and a pair of cut up jeans with a pair of black and white sneakers. Camilia didn’t possess anything fancy just yet but she would enventually. The elevator dings with each passing floor, it’s inescapable music filling her ears with discontent but still the call she had received the day prior puzzles her..what could thisnoffer be and would it be worth her time?

The Latina would soon find out when she passed through the twin doors of the elevator, she was greeted and bowed as she had learned though it was still an odd custom even to her. Her gaze met what looked like an agent but maybe it was just the manager, didn’t matter either way. She’d listen for a little bit, might play hard to get if she didn’t like what she was hearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:02 pm

The *ding* of the elevator brought Ise back to earth so to say. She wasn´t entirely sure, but she would have also said that the dove looked a little bit offended when a newcomer arrived at the scenery, but finally the feathered son of a gun did not really flinch in the eye of a potential danger and continued to cobble up the breadcrumbs.

"Miss Espinosa. I am glad that you made it. Please take a seat."
Ise pointed on the chair opposite to her own.
"My name is Lieutnant Garuga Ise. I am senior road agent and also the official drug inspector of the Tokyo police force regarding the AFW organization."
The cop allowed herself a small smile, How would that sit with Camilla that she was not only a senior road agent but also a cop? Not that it mattered in any way for this offer, but it was still funny.
"Do you have an idea what I could eventually want from you?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:16 pm

When she stepped out onto the balcony, she had expected something bland and common, a dove eating bread crumbs while the two stared each other down was far from it. She suspected it was either her pet or just a very brave or very stupid bird, either way she’d oblige the officer and sat across from her.

Their introduction seemed solid, the part that stuck out to her was “officer”, it wasn’t that she felt uncomfortable around them but when one called you out there was always a sense of dread that befell anyone; guilty or innocent. ”So, what didja call me out her for? To interrogate me? Look I’ve never done drugs and I don’t plan on it it so if that’s all you want then I’m out of here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:59 pm

Much to the delight of Ise, the dove seemed to think of itself as the winner of the situation while she had a little bit time to study the reaction of Camilla. Satisfied with its meal and the morning in general, it would plush itself up, lift off and land on a flag pole a little bit down the balcony while the cop took a sip of strawberry tea.

"You do indeed not exactly look as if you are on roids, Miss Espinosa, but it is good to know that out of your own mouth in case one of your probes gets tested positive someday. And the truth is, I am here in my duty as senior road agent today."
She explained after putting her cup down to look at the other girl with some curiosity.
"What was your most high profile match of today?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Sat May 12, 2018 3:30 pm

She was distracted by the dove, it seemed like a brave soul to just insert itself, eat, and then just leave. It was kind of funny but this seemed like a serious conversation so it’d probably be best not to break character. Her question rings in her head, she couldn’t exactly say for sure, there were some interesting ones so far but still how could she answer?

Perhaps her best bet was to answer a question with another? It sounded roundaboutish but she wasn’t entirely sure herself. ”That’s a tough question, I see everyone as a challenge, most are perceived as threats...mostly.” her mind raced to the loudmouth Zoey, she didn’t think much of her, especially when she couldn’t even put her money where her mouth was. Her fingers run up to the healing scar across her forehead, right side, she had to admit, the Korean-American had given her a good one.

”So what are you really trying to ask? Are you tryin to set up a match with me or are you doing it for one of your own? You said you were a road agent today, so I guess that means you have people who are under you, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 12, 2018 7:16 pm

A pretty good answer. Even a degenerated sex fighter could score lucky hit and knock a real fighter out, or put her attention away from boobs long enough to learn some really wicked submission and win this way.
"That was not what I meant. When I say high profile, I mean your place on the card of a PPV, opener of the evening, random tag team match player, midcard match, upper midcard match etc etc."
She explained a little bit.
"And yes, I have people working for me. Other road agents, most of them are retired wrestlers because they know how to book and set stages for all of you. But I am not a manager, I have no personal clients if it is that what you mean, although I coach some of them with matches and entrances."

She took about her sip of tea while the dove took a well deserved sunbath on the pole and basked in the glory of the bright sun.
"To make a long story short, I am offering you a match at our next PPV, Summer Splash 2018. Opener of course, and you would be tagging with a veteran wrestler that has especially requested you as partner and fight a pair of luchadoras."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon May 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Hearing the agent explain herself, Camilia literally sprang from the table, knocking her seat over. Her hands slammed against the table as she leaned in her excitement all to evident to anyone who was on that balcony.”You’re telling me that someone actually requested ME and that want me for a tag match? Are you serious?!”

The bull began to lightly bounce in place, this was her chance, her chance to make her presences even more known. ”What’s the catch? Do I get any benefits? Who’s my partner? Are they here? Who’re we fighting?! C’mon, c’mon! Tell me.” Probably nothing could calm the Latina now that she was in high gear with questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 16, 2018 6:40 pm

Ise could not help herself from smiling at the sudden burst of enthusiasm Camilla showed after she had laid her offer on the table. Even the dove slightly turned her head to the well of noise coming from the fists slammed on the table before turning back into the smug position it had sat before.
"I never make fun with match makings for a PPV. You will be paid the standard fee of a PPV match plus some royalties from merchandise. A potential catch is that it is a POW match, depending on your disposition to such things, and some other stuff you will read in your contract details. Your tag team partner is a veteran named Anja the Raven and your opponents are a team called Lucha Fury. I have detailed information about everyone on them on file for you, at least this is what the database of AFW knows."

She took another sip of tea and opened the nearby briefcase with a contract in it.
"From your reaction I guess you are on board. Of course you can take the offer with you and then send it to the AFW HQ in case you want to read it before applying. Or you can sign it right here and meet your tag team partner in a few minutes."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyStar Mon May 21, 2018 8:46 am

The standard fee? She wasn’t a hundred percent sure what that meant or how much there was supposed to be but if she could eventually get a new place she’d definitely be willing to go for it. Not to mention being teamed up with a veteran against a team of luchadoras? It was right up her alley and something she knew she could so given the chance.

Although she was up for it the POW thing concerned her, she knew the rules and undoubtedly didn’t mind them but it was the fact she could be someone’s slave that didn’t sit right with her. Still it was a huge oppurtunity, a chance to be with the big boys and be on the big screen. Camilia didn’t feeel like she had much of a choice when it came to such a big and rare chance, screw it, let’s go for it.

”I’ll sign. I can’t pass this up!” she states, rather confidently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next