Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:18 am

Alyssa just smirked. Yeah, yeah. It was often repeated, but rarely backed up. Right now, the two of them were about to take a trip downtown! And it certainly went the way she expected. The redhead really did have punching as a reflex to most things. Grunting with every blow, the Bomber backed off slightly as she let this barrage of attacks succeed in driving her back. The more Bridgette relied on strikes, the easier it would be later on.

"Ssssss...." The Bomber mimicked the sound of a fuse burning as she stood up, grabbing at one of her opponent's legs. If the redhead didn't kick her off soon, the Erotic Terrorist would start heating the match up with a vicious stomp to the groin!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:34 am

Bridgette noticed that Alyssa took one of her legs as she stood up, and she knew that it wouldn't be a good thing considering the girl's character. She's not going to lie down and find out the hard way what her opponent was planning, and so her other leg would bend inward, before she'd send it straight to the bomber's stomach, hoping to shove her away.

"Yaahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Alyssa grunted as she was knocked back a few steps. Clutching her stomach, the Bomber growled in pain as the redhead had managed to stop her. Alright, was that how she wanted to play it? Then she'd really start getting nasty.

"Get up, then. Get up! Get the fuck up, Bridgette!" She roared, waiting for the brawler to start standing up. Once that happened, she'd rush over and pull her in for a powerbomb.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:42 pm

"No need to tell me, bitch!" Bridgette hissed as she shifted herself to start getting up on her feet.

There's nothing more she'd like than to kick Alyssa's butt right now, although it appeared that she had to put that thought on a hold at the moment. As soon as she started getting up, her opponent rushed in, catching her off guard and pulled her into a powerbomb. It almost happened in a flash that the redhead couldn't defend herself, and back to the mat she went, with a thud.

"Guaahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:17 am

"Hell yeah!" Alyssa crowed. Damn, this was going to get her wet at this rate! But that wasn't all. With Bridgette still stunned from the effects of the powerbomb, the Bomber engaged in more sexual terrorism as she immediately tried to thrust her hand into the redhead's panties. No way this was going to turn out well, not for either one of them.

"4 minutes. It's about time I started." She said with a sneer, intent on fingering Bridgette to an unwilling orgasm!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:44 am

The impact of the slam was more than just stunning for Bridgette, who also felt a jolt of pleasure from the crash. She groaned, needing a bit of time to recover, which her opponent wasn't going to give her from the look of it. The redhead just didn't expect that Alyssa would do what she did.

"Ahnn..?!" her moan came with a surprised tone as the bomber immediately aimed for her sex, the fingering further made her writhe in a mixture of slight pain and pleasure. "W-what... mmhh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:23 pm

"You know what it is, Bridgey!" Alyssa cooed in a mocking tone, her fingers speeding up gradually as she looked down at her redheaded opponent. "I told you I'd light your fuse. You going to blow up soon?"

If the Erotic Terrorist had her way, she'd be having the brawler cumming in her hand within her self-imposed time limit. Afterwards, she'd do whatever she wanted to that gorgeous, pliant body. The Bomber drooled slightly in her madness, cackling to herself as she did.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:38 pm

As surprising it was at first, Bridgette was able to calm down a bit while Alyssa continued to assault her womanhood without mercy. She moaned and squirmed, but she's not going to make some random bitch making her cum as quick as that. Letting out a frustrated cry, the redhead would attempt to kick both her legs hard, once to give herself a bit of space, so she could bend them inward, then another, aimed at the bomber's shoulders in an attempt to shove her off.

"Eeyyaagghhhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:55 am

Alyssa snickered as Bridgette responded well to her assault, but it wasn't to last for long. Yet again, she took a heavy strike and was sent backwards. Goddamn, she really had to stop getting hit by that! It was hard to raise her arms, but adrenaline dulled the pain somewhat. With an angry glare, she licked her wet fingers before clenching her fist. This was not going to end with her loss, no way.

"You. I'm not letting you stand up again!"

Her shoulders were killing her right now, but she wasn't going to give up. She waited for Bridgey to stand up before she ran in to deliver a low dropkick to the redhead's chest!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:35 am

Bridget groaned and sluggishly rolled around after she shoved Alyssa, one hand cupping her crotch as she panted. She glared and bit her lips at the thought of the bomber trying to make her cum, but at least she managed to escape, for now.

Slowly, she managed to raise up to her feet, although as she's just about to stand up fully, in came the feet of Alyssa, knocking her chest and sending her crashing to the mat. Again.

"Gaahh!" the redhead cried, half moaning as she clutched her sore chest. "Bitch..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next