Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:37 pm

Truth be told, Alyssa didn't expect Bridgette to slam her down. It drove the breath out of her, causing her to tense as she took the impact. But when all was said and done, her position wasn't too bad. With a fierce grin, the Bomber finally attacked. Her hands suddenly shot out as she did what 2 years of being beaten up by a crazed kung fu bitch taught her.

That was to say, she clapped Bridgey's ears.

Sure, it wasn't exactly a fight ending move, but it'd stun the redhead. And hell, if it worked well enough, she'd roll the both of them over. From there, she could do whatever she wanted. The important part was taking back control of the fight!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 2 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm

To slam someone was always thrilling, whether they're smaller or bigger. At least, Bridgette thought so. The sight of Alyssa crashing onto the mat with some force made her grinned in delight. She's still in her bent forward position, admiring her work for a bit, which turned out to be a mistake.

"Gah!" the redhead groaned as the bomber retaliated with a clap on the ears.

Bridgette stumbled backwards, her ears ringing and her balance disrupted as the result. To say she's annoyed was an understatement. For some weird reason the girl choose to attack her ears. She couldn't complain, of course, but it's definitely not making her happy.

"F-fucking bitch..."

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:05 pm

"What? Can you say that again?" Alyssa grinned cruelly, scrambling to her feet as she lunged forward at the redhead. She held her forearm out as she sought to crash into Bridgette and knock her over. From there, if she succeeded, she'd press her forearm down on her opponent's throat with her free hand reinforcing the hold.

She almost wanted the brawler to overcome that so the match could continue, but she wouldn't complain if that was enough to net her a victory. Either way, she'd find a way to get her rocks off with the redhead!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:25 pm

Bridgette was pushed onto her back after that, and Alyssa took the momentum to apply some sort of a choking hold on her. The redhead croaked, although she'd show her opponent that she had survived through worse things than this. Her legs would come alive and attempt to trap Alyssa's waists, wanting to squeeze it hard while she push the bomber arms away from her throat. Now things started getting interesting.

"Fuck you, bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:41 pm

Alyssa figured Bridgey wouldn't be choked out so easily. Good for her, really. That would just hype the match up a little more. Too bad it meant the redhead was now in a vulnerable spot. Just a few punches to the face more would do the trick, Alyssa thought. Of course, her mind quickly changed when her opponent cursed her out. That's how Bridgette wanted to play it, huh? Well, then. The Bomber decided that it was time for some sexual terrorism.

Using her body weight to keep pushing down, she kept the redhead's hands busy as her own free hand started exploring her enemy's body. A pinch of a nipple here, a caress of that delicious toned stomach there, and finally a more forceful motion as she infiltrated her enemy's shorts. It was an awkward hand position, but it'd do the trick. Her red gloved hand slid down farther and farther, tickling and groping as she forced her hand deeper into the brawler's panties. Her lusty grin as she started to plunder Bridgette was just plain depraved.

"Change the channel for five minutes, huh? She'll be done by then!"

It was both a warning to her friend, and a boast. No more games. She was going to light the fuse and make Bridgey blow up!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:11 pm

"Nnghh...!" Bridgette grunted as she felt Alyssa's free hand roaming around her body.

It wasn't just a focused groping on one part, though. The bomber decided to give her little pokes almost in every possible opening, distracting her constantly with different sensations. The redhead's scissoring was loosened and tightened as a result as she struggled to maintain control over her body thanks to Alyssa.

"Five minutes? Tall order, darling..." Bridgette hissed, before she'd attempt to squeeze the bomber's waist as if she's going to snap it into two with her legs.

Instead of pushing her opponent's arm, she'd attempt to deliver a punch onto the face of Alyssa before releasing her scissor and use her legs to shove the girl away from her. Five minutes? She wouldn't even be able to continue what she's been doing for even five seconds! Assuming everything went smoothly, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:31 pm

The Bomber had to admit, she liked Bridgey's body. It was a shame that she didn't get a crack at her earlier, but she was enjoying how receptive her enemy was to her hand. With the grip around her waist loosening, she could focus on using her skills to weaken the brawler's resistance to her moves.

"Five minutes is all I need, babe!" Alyssa crowed, just before she got blasted across the face with a hard fist. Ow. Fucking ow. That one got her good, as she reeled back. That said, she knew that she was about to get knocked away to create some distance. If her arm was still in the same awkward position, it could end up bending at the exact wrong point.

Clever move on her enemy's part, but it wasn't going to stop her from coming up with another way to even up the score. With the grip around her waist tightening, the Bomber had to lean forward just a bit more to pull her arm out of her opponent's shorts. Just as she managed to turn her arm back to a more comfortable position, the redhead's legs pistoned into her rather painfully. Still, she had only one thing to say even as she fell back.

"Ungh... Gotcha!"

Alyssa was still pushed away, but she still maintained her grip on the redhead's shorts and panties. In a few moments, she'd find out if she succeeded in pulling them away with her!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:43 am

Fortunately for Bridgette, she's wearing a tight shorts, which meant it'd take an extra effort to pull it off and expose her lower half. Unfortunately, however, Alyssa did pull her pants with some force that, while it wasn't enough to strip it off her, it's enough to tore it in some parts. It took her a while to realize that, and when she did, Bridgette would glare daggers towards the girl. Sure, she had more tights like that, since getting your clothes ripped was also a part of her job sometimes. It still didn't impress her, though.

"...You're going to pay for this, stupid whore!" she yelled while pulling her pants and pantie back to their place before standing up. "I'll rip you to pieces!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:59 pm

"What? I did you a favour, Bridgey. Now I can fuck you without having to strip you first."

Alyssa got back into a grappling stance, a cruel grin on her face as she recovered her footing. The next move would be crucial. The pace had been reset, and so control of the match was up for grabs.

"Come on. You've shown me you got muscles. Got some brains to go with that?" She licked her lips, delighted at how strong Bridgey was. She really was hoping a show of skill was next on the list. "Or are you just a walking pair of tits?"

She shot forward, lunging low to try and take the redhead off of her feet. The Bomber couldn't compete in strength, so she'd have to disrupt the brawler's balance to keep her from exercising that superior might. Would Bridgey counter her attempt?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:10 am

"Hmmph, just you wait when I return that favor to you, smartass..." Bridgette grumbled, trying not to be too ticked off by Alyssa's taunting.

The girl was probably just jealous over body. She didn't get to think too much about it, though, as Alyssa already came at her again. The redhead didn't expect for another shoulder grab, but she wouldn't really be surprised if her opponent did, to be honest. The bomber talked a lot, but hadn't really showed herself as that much of a fighter as far as she's concerned after all.

When Alyssa went low and took her footing, however, it's already too late for Bridgette to react, and she fell onto her back with a thud. Not wanting to be taken advantage too easily, however, the redhead, would attempt to rain punches on the back of her opponent so she could weaken the girl and shove her to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next