Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Alyssa cursed internally as she was caught in the figure four headlock. Great, just great. She needed air, and she'd sure as hell love to get some of it as she writhed in Bridgey's grasp. This was not fun right now, although maybe it was a little arousing. After all, the redhead was pretty hot. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to-

Aw, fuck no. No way, she was going to be the one doing the fucking!

With a muted growl, she began dragging herself to the ropes. Her face was flushed, her lungs were screaming, and she was going to have to jill herself off for hours after this. But damn it, right now she had to break this hold and use the penalty!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 5 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:16 pm

"That's it, bitch, squirm!" Bridgette barked as she trapped Alyssa within the leglock. "You're not getting away easily after that fucking bite!"

The bomber did anything but stay still, though, dragging her way towards the ropes instead. The redhead tightened her hold slightly, not wanting to make it any easier for her opponent to escape. For the time being she forgot about the rule regarding the ropes break. Alyssa did quite a lot to make Bridgette shifted her focus on the girl completely after all. They could have fought without any rule for all she cared for.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Now this was not cool. Definitely not cool. Alyssa was really starting to get dizzy from the lack of air, and she was still a fair bit away from the rope. Or she was really close to it. It was hard to tell, what with her eyes going unfocused like she had gotten punched in the nose. Okay, this sucked. She reached out blindly, still hampered by the weight of the bruiser.

If she had more air, the Bomber would start shit-talking Bridgey about cutting down on the sweets. As it stood, it was only a half-remembered thought before she focused more on dragging herself to safety. With a half-choked 'hallelujah', the Bomber made one last explosive grab at the ropes!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:51 pm

In the end Alyssa managed to reach for the ropes, although Bridgette didn't seem to mind at first. She figured that the bomber had been drained enough and would need a couple of seconds at the very least to fully regain her senses or anything. She just scoffed and released her hold, feeling quite satisfied with it. Just as got up to her feet, though, the ref mentioned about the penalty.

"What the...?" the redhead seemed surprised, which made the ref surprised as well since she already explained about the rule before the match started. "You sure you didn't made that up just now?!" she argued.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:07 pm

"Time's up. Guess you outlasted the count." Alyssa panted, catching her breath as she recovered from the hold. "But you couldn't outlast me."

When Bridgette finally settled down, the Bomber knew exactly what she had to do. She immediately started tugging at the brawler's shorts and panties, lowering them around the redhead's knees to make her mobility drop. Right after that, she shoved Bridgette over so she could immediately start eating the redhead out. Doggy style oral was one of Alyssa's specialties, and she wasn't about to let her enemy break out of that without cumming!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:30 pm

Bridgette wasn't fully convinced with the ref yet, but Alyssa would help the official by executing the penalty, bringing down all arguments in an instant.

"H-hey!" the redhead protested as she felt her tight shorts tugged down, only to find herself being shoved onto the mat.

She grunted as her body bent over, landing on her hands and knees, although whatever she tried to say next only came out as a moan as Alyssa wasted no time in assaulting her exposed sex orally.

"H-haahh...! Mmmhh..!" Bridgette squealed as she squirmed from the stimulation, trying to contain herself from fighting back due to the rules.

The bomber had 10 seconds to make her cum. Would that be enough? She'd like to think no, but she also didn't realy knew what Alyssa was really capable of in terms of sexual assault.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:55 pm

Alyssa loved this. Top rate pussy, 10 seconds to do whatever, and a crowd watching. This was the best scenario for her, and she'd make the best use of it. She prooded and swirled, her breaths as fast as Bridgey's as she worked the redhead over. Every squeal was an encouragement, every shiver a compliment as she continued to lick her enemy towards the climax she had promised.

Finally, she let Bridgey go. She paused just long enough for the redhead to let her guard down, before sucking on her clit!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5