Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by bricktown Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Alyssa wasn't quite able to kip up due to the soreness of her shoulders, but she did have the chance to sit up and quickly crawl over to her opponent. The key to winning here was keeping Bridgette on the ground. In a stand up match, the Bomber did not like her chances.

"Hurting? Well hey, how about I make it feel all better?" She mocked as she straddled Bridgette, one hand tugging at the brawler's shirt while the other reached under to grope one of those splendidly large breasts. She'd find Bridgey's weak point eventually, and when she did she'd go hog wild on it!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match! - Page 4 Empty Re: Blazin' Bridgette vs Bomber Blank: Risky Ropes Match!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Alyssa straddled the downed redhead, and despite her struggling, the girl tugged her skirt up, and went for her breast. Bridgette moaned and twitched, but she'd attempt to push the bomber off her.

"Get off me you slut!"

The key to resisting those sexual attacks was to act quickly before the pleasure settled in. However, Bridgette knew that eventually the pleasure would stack, little by little. She wouldn't be able to keep fending off those naughty attacks of Alyssa like this. She had to take charge and kick the girl ass. Hard.

With that in mind, she'd push herself off the mat, and would attempt to take down her opponent with a rugby style tackle. She's going to give Alyssa her own medicine if she managed to do that, straddling and groping the girl's breasts, roughly, to give her some interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 am

Well, this wasn't a bad turn of events. Alyssa grunted from the impact, but she had an idea of what was going to happen next. And she had to say, it wasn't bad at all. Bridgey was doing a good job of turning her on, but she hated to go off alone. So, while the redhead was busy working on her chest, the Bomber's hand went back to trying to finger the brawler.

Bad habit there, but she couldn't help it. The match had her too worked up now for proper strategy, and unless she cooled down soon it seemed like she'd go into a maniacal chain reaction!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:51 am

"Gyaah...!" Bridgette yelped as she felt the hand of Alyssa returned between her legs. "Gh... you slut..." she hissed, before attempting to grab the arms of the bomber so she could put it on the sides and pinned it with her legs. "Hands off!"

She'd trap her opponent with a schoolgirl pin, while keeping her own sex out of reach from Alyssa's mouth. If she could manage to do that, then the redhead would start bouncing up and down on top of the girl as well to further distract her, before her hand would eventually reach back, aiming for Alyssa's sex. A nice cupping and massage would be nice as a start, she bet.

"How about I blow up your fuse, bitch?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:24 am

"Pants before hands, Bridgey." The Bomber taunted. Of course, now the tables were turned. Alyssa was now on the mat, pinned down like a goddamned kawaii and getting worked over like a presidential gaffe at a Montreal comedy club.

It wasn't Friday, so she wasn't exactly in the mood for that kind of play.

"Nggggh... Bridgette, you aren't qualified to handle explosives." She growled, her legs twitching as her sex was rubbed and massaged. Once she finally managed to stabilize them, she grinned wildly. Her legs clamped together, her thighs holding the redhead's hand tight before she drove her knees into her opponent's back. Had Bridgette outright sat on her face, she wouldn't have been able to pull that off.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:14 am

"Hah! Just you wait until you blow, darling! I've handled my own shares of explosives..." Bridgette taunted back, her hand moving faster between the legs of Alyssa to emphasize her point.

She felt her opponent legs then clamped together to trap her arm, although before she could try to pull it by force, Alyssa's knees shot up, hitting her straight in the back. The redhead groaned as she arched herself, her body falling forward as she tried to stay on top of the bomber.

"Nnghh... y-you think that's enough...?!" she hissed while grimacing.

Her balance might be disrupted after that strike, but if Alyssa didn't try to dislodge her quickly, then Bridgette was planning to drop herself completely on top of her opponent. Slamming her breasts onto the face of the bomber and smother the girl's face between them without a doubt would be an effective way to contain her, or so the redhead thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:02 pm

"You might have, but I'm the most volatile one yet." Alyssa boasted, one eye closed as she took in the pleasure of Bridgey's rubbing.

When she started the chain reaction, she took the opportunity to try and get one arm free. Sure, she was going to get a face full of bosom. But hell, she was into that sort of thing. With one leg, she nudged Bridgette to the side enough to free her right arm. The redhead crashed down on her, but the Erotic Terrorist's hand came sliding in again like a persistent snake as she tried to start fingering Bridgette's sex once more.

She really was the kind that would fuck under the most dangerous conditions, apparently.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:26 pm

"Hnngg...!" Bridgette half purred as she felt Alyssa's sneaking her free arm between her legs again.

Despite being smothered, the bomber was pretty persistent to try arousing her, and the redhead knew that she had to put a stop in that. Her opponent might only be able to deliver seconds of teasing each time, but eventually all that arousal would stack. She could already tell that her body was starting to get more and more aroused.

Pressing herself harder on Alyssa, Bridgette would also try to grab the arm of the girl and put it back to the mat so she could hold it there with one arm. As long as she could prevent the bomber from fingering her or the likes, the lack of air would surely get the better of her opponent eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 am

Setting explosives for demolition work was a precise art. This, rather unfortunately, was a bit sloppier. Alyssa couldn't be mad at herself, though. She was in the mood to blow Bridgey's legs out and have her collapse in a heap, so she'd light as many fuses as she wanted to get what she wanted. Of course, Bridgette was the kind of person who couldn't let nice things happen. Her arm was pinned down, so no more giving the redhead some unwanted loving.

Well, she'd show the brawler that stopping her was a terrible idea.

Despite her air starting to run out, she had a mean streak a mile wide. The Erotic Terrorist moved her head around to the perfect spot, and then....

CHOMP.

Most biters would be content with simply applying their teeth to any part of the breast. Alyssa, on the other hand, specifically went for the nipple. More sensitive, much more painful.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:53 am

"YEOW!" Bridgette yelped loudly and jumped from the sudden bite, the instant sting and the realization of what happened turned her cheeks red. "B-bitch..."

Her hold was significantly loosened as she grimaced and gritted her teeth, and eventually she'd try to roll away from the bomber. This wasn't the kind of pain she enjoyed. This was straightforward dirty. Alyssa wanted an explosion? She'd get one.

Bridgette would try to roll over as fast as she could while ignoring her sore nipple, banking on the fact that her opponent should need some breather. She'd reach for the hair of the bomber, grabbing it roughly while pulling the head between her legs so she could apply a figure four headlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next