Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz

Post by LunarOcean Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:35 pm

"For a woman so reluctant... you put me in some very interesting positions."

Bertriz hadn't quite even felt the crushing choke when she opened her mouth. It was a common counter to this move back in Aphrodite Productions and the blonde was about to get her first taste of how it was dealt with back in Europe. Her tongue slid out and quickly ran up the slit, once, twice, three times, four times to moisten it up and get a taste for her flower. If that made her get soft and squirmy, she'd push up forward and this time press her lips onto it.

Like a catfish she'd suck up and down, loud and lewd, her hot pants only making it more moist and irresistible to the taste. She'd mouth and lighly bite, careful not to really sink in her teeth, feasting like a shark in slowed down motion. If Victoria was aroused to the point of having lost concentration, she'd pull apart her legs and slide her whole body over her. If she could, she'd then grab her from under her arms in a full nelson, pulling and throwing her into the corner!

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:14 am

"What? N-no! I'm not…!" she began. But before Victoria could even finish trying to plead her case, her words were suddenly replaced with a gasp as Bertriz' tongue traced up the center of her womanhood, the thin fabric of her bikini doing virtually nothing to protect her. "Pl-please, don't!" she begged, but her body said the exact opposite as she moaned with each lick and loosened the hold just a bit.

That was enough to allow the spaniard to press her entire mouth against her wet mound. "A-Agh!" she moaned, involuntarily arching her back as her opponent masterfully sent her into a level of pleasure she'd never experienced. Her body then seemed to move on its own from this point as her sexual longing continued to reach new heights, and she began grinding her hips against Bertriz' mouth and face while the spaniard sucked on her pussy.

She was so embarrassed for someone to be doing something like this to her, especially in front of so many people. But she was too lost in pleasure to even think about doing anything to stop Bertriz. But alas her opponent denied her any further arousal from her mouth, suddenly sliding her toned body over Victoria's.

The next thing Victoria knew she was being hurled into the corner. She crashed back first against the turnbuckle, gasping for air and resting her arms on the top ropes for support just so she could stay standing. All she could do now was try desperately to catch her breath and get a hold of her senses. But considering what Bertriz had been doing to her body, that would certainly be no easy task.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4