Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz

Post by LunarOcean Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:18 pm

"Perhaps you're more curious than your meekness would imply." Bertriz knew this woman probably had an itch that needed scratching... but she couldn't seem to come out and admit it. It was a shame; she could have asked her nicely and the Spaniard would have been more than willing to help her in a more private context. As it stood, the blonde was springloaded and tense, more than ready to defend herself.

Bertriz knew she was just waiting to counter her... so she decided to feign the attack. Dashing forward in a zig-zag pattern, the Spaniard moved to lunge but swerved around at the last moment. Victoria's drop kick would've knocked her off her feet, but now her opponent was off her feet, in the air, and coming back down to the mat.

Rather than punishing her, the fancy wrestler decided she wanted to know her a little better. Throwing herself over her body, Bertriz flexed and fell across her sideways. Her toned belly muscles flopped across Victoria's and she pressed down hard. Victoria would have to flex to stop the air from escaping her body but Bertriz wasn't quite trying to hurt her. Crushing down in a cross-body pin, the spaniard began to slowly grind her core up and down like a violin, her tight abs nicking and catching friciously on the blonde's in a hot, fiery rub of passion.

"No agent hmmm? Usually newcomers to sensual contact like to get some practice first. You must be a very brave woman. A bisexual I take it?" She asked rather casually. Her breath was a bit strained from both flexing and trying to keep Victoria pinned and belly-rubbed, hopefully causing her to tighten with arousal, but it was clear she was confident that she was in control.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Taste - Victoria vs Bertriz

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Initially, the dropkick counter seemed like a good plan as Bertriz lunged forward. But, it turned out to be a feint, and the blonde fell right for the trap. Victoria's feet hit nothing but air, and as she descended the spaniard splashed down right across her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. "Gwah!"

Pinned down and out of breath, Victoria was now in a bad situation as Bertriz began to grind their cores together. She grunted and squirmed, trying to slip free. But the blush that once again surfaced showed that Bertriz' first comment might not've been all that far off.

"Wh-what?! No! I-I'm not…" she began, though she couldn't finish the sentence. She'd be lying if she said the sensual contact she'd experienced in this match hadn't felt good, though she'd never admit it. Instincts kicked in and she initially brought her hands down to try to push her opponent off of her, though she almost immediately knew that wasn't likely to work.

Trying her best to relax and focus, she thought of something that might be more effective. Victoria tried to wrap her arms around Bertriz' closest arm, and would then begin to roll from side to side in sync with the spaniard. She'd then try to use her opponent's momentum while she was moving forward and roll her onto her back to switch their positions and put Victoria on top. And if she succeeded, she'd attempt to bend and twist the spaniard's arm behind her painfully with a kimura arm lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:55 am

"What a delectable tummy~." Bertriz commented, rubbing two and fro. It was a simple pleasure to feel the work of art that was another wrestler's abs but the very sensation of every little bump and flex, the border between soft and hard swinging towards the latter int he flash of an eye, that made it as intoxicating as the fienst of wines. Feeling the way it flattened and hearing her pants before she flexed in return, her struggles only making both of them tighter and more aroused... she lived for things like these.

A shame that she couldn't appreciate it like her. Demonstrating she was not to be trifled with, the woman grasped her arm and rolled them both away, catching the veteran wrestler off guard. In a flash of movement their positions had been reversed and now the spaniard was on the receiving end!

She cried out into Victoria's ear as the bending pain began to rack up, her arm and shoulder feeling cruelly twisted. It was not an unfamiliar pain but right after being denied a treat, it stung more.

"How cruel - to enter a match with such conditions but refuse to partake." Bertriz huffed, trying to hide the pain she felt. She'd grasp at her captor's hand, trying to pry a finger. She'd done little physical harm... but that might have to change if she was proving so belligerent.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:53 am

Victoria had finally managed to escape the spaniard's sensual teasing. And even better, she'd managed to get on top of her opponent and apply the kimura lock to Bertriz' arm.

"Sh-shut UP!" Victoria shouted in reply to her comment, wrenching on the arm again to add some more pressure to it. Inwardly there was a part of her that considered trying some of the same things Bertriz had done to her moments ago. But the thought alone was still too embarrassing, so she would just have to stick with good old-fashioned wrestling and hope it would be enough.

But Bertriz then began reaching for Victoria's hand to try to disrupt the hold. And as much pain as she knew this hold could inflict, the blonde knew by now her opponent was likely crafty enough to figure out a way to escape it before too long, especially this early in the match.

So in order to prevent the spaniard's escape, Victoria suddenly pushed herself up to a knee before spinning around Bertriz while still holding onto her arm. She'd then immediately attempt to drape both legs across her opponent's chest. If all went as planned, she'd then lay back and pull on the arm as she completed the transition into an armbar.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:37 am

"You know my silence won't quiet your innermost doubts and desires-"

Before she could break out into full-blown pontificating, Victoria had deftly switched up the hold. Like a dancer her body swerved around completely, now perpindicular to her own... and with her arm caught between her legs, stretched by her deft hands. A cry of pain emerged from her mouth, breaking her confident demeanour as her arm was focused down by pure pain.

This was a simple hold. It could have a simple solution for escape.

"I wonder what made you choose such a match if - ugh!" It was hard to sound so refined through the pain. She might seem like it sometimes but Bertriz wasn't really a femme fatale. "You are so reluctant around such matters. Perhaps I could help you with that!"

Bertriz hands would clench suddenly, grasping at her breats. It was a simple and some might say low move... but that meant Victoria should've guarded her breasts better. She wouldn't grip at full force, clamping down hard before mashing her fingers as if playing a very erotic piano. If this made her unfocused, she'd release, flip her hand palm down, and proceed to flip onto her belly, breaking out of the hold and pouncing atop Victoria for a full body press pin!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:57 am

For a moment, it seemed Victoria had her opponent right where she wanted her. The hold she had locked in may be simple, but it was quite dangerous for anyone who failed to escape it quickly. Unfortunately, that wouldn't prove to be an issue for Bertriz.

"I don't need your help-- Kyah!" she said, gasping as she suddenly felt the spaniard's hand grasped her breast. The blonde tried desperately not to focus on the pleasure that came from her opponent's hand, and cranked back on the arm to increase the pressure of the hold. However, her resolve didn't last long.

First a whimper, and then a moan escaped Victoria's lips. As much as she'd tried to avoid contact like this, it was quite obvious just how good Bertriz' hand was making the blonde feel. And as a result, Victoria was indeed distracted to say the least, and her hold began to weaken considerably.

And that was more than enough opening for Bertriz, who then took full advantage of it and pounced right on top of Victoria once again. "Agh! No! Get off me!" she said, frustrated with herself for letting the spaniard escape, as she tried to squirm free beneath her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:54 pm

"Oh but why would I do that~?" Bertriz giggled, her breaths causing her jiggling breasts to bump and slip across Victoria's. Leaning closer, pressing her body tightly to the blonde, the spaniard quickly began to tie her up. Her legs squeezed over the same leg they'd enthusiastically rubbed over a few holds earlier while her hands seized her wrists, stretching Victoria's arms out to the side. She was now in a "T"-shape full body press pin with a smaller but very toned woman laying right on top of her.

Bertriz settled her large, thick tits right atop Victoria's and let her larger mounds sink in, their density easily squashing Victoria's. Smirking she slowly moved her torso up and down, rubbing them deeper and deeper into her opponent's. Her toned belly undulated like a serpent, dancing and slipping around Victoria's. The thin layer of sweat didn't cause her powerful belly muslces to slide over Victoria's; she'd let them bump and rub lightly, shifting left to right, nearly falling to her side, yet she would always sweep her core over her's soon after, sinking in deep when their bellybuttons were close. Victoria would feel her's in all their might, crushing up against her belly for a few seconds before softening and continuing their erotic rubs.

With that catlike smile of her's, it was almost like a taunt, all but saying she had a better and sexier stomach, one that could crush her whenever she wanted. All of this was accented by her puffy inner thigh rubbing against that of the blonde's, letting her know she wasn't going to skimp out on an earlier treat.

"Admit it, you're loving this way more than you'd admit." She teased, licking her across the cheek.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Things went from bad to worse for Victoria in only a matter of seconds. Already pinned down beneath the spaniard, she then felt Bertriz' powerful thighs lock themselves around the same leg she'd gotten acquainted earlier. Victoria began to lift her hands to try to push her opponent off, but her wrists were suddenly caught and forced down to the mat on either side of her.

And to make matters worse, Bertriz began to grind her body over Victoria's, while also rubbing up against her inner thigh. Victoria's face turned a light shade of red again, unable to fight the moans that involuntarily escaped her lips in reaction to the sensual contact between them.

The blonde instinctively flinched as her opponent licked her face. "I… I'm not…" she replied to Bertriz' teasing though her body was saying otherwise, as she started to get wet because of the spaniard's actions, something she inwardly prayed her opponent wouldn't notice.

With a sudden grunt she attempted to buck her hips and force the spaniard off of her, but couldn't muster the strength to move more than an inch or two with her powerful opponent bearing down on her. The effort exerted in her futile escape attempt, coupled with the arousal her opponent was causing started making breathing a bit difficult for her, with each warm labored breath brushing right up against Bertriz' grinning face just inches away.

"St-stop… please…" she pleaded. Bertriz was completely dominating the blonde, sexually and physically, and for the moment there was nothing Victoria could do except try to endure and pray for an opening that she could take advantage of.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Bertriz' body was shaken as the blonde flinched. Naughty - she'd have too teach her a little disipline. Nuzzling her face to face, the Spaniard slid her breasts down and over Victoria's, bumping them on the way down. Her rump arched up, tongue tickling her belly button, Bertriz roughly arched her body forward and grinded all the way back up. This time, her body flexed hard, crushing down onto the blonde's muscles with considerable strength and rubbing friction. Docking tit to tit, blely to belly, she leaned her head over a shoulder and lightly closed her lips over Victoria's ear.

"Be a good girl and I will~"

That was all the warning she got before the smaller woman humped her belly down, squashing down onto her like an anvil. Her back went rigid and her breathing stilted but the payoff was more intimacy as her rough muscles did not rub or bump but straight down dig into the blonde. All the while she mouthed her lips over her earlobe, the only comfort Victoria would have as her opponent attempted to establish her dominance.

After what felt like forever, she would let up and resort to laying softly across her. She did not loosen her grip but now began to take tings softly. Gently, her large breasts moved in circle's over her's while her belly lightly nicked down the central line of her opponent's. "I don't like to torture my opponents... but there is nos hame if you wish to submit. You came unprepared after all."

She sounded quite frank and there was no arrogance in her voice. Yet she was clearly enjoying the sensation of a new woman pressed against her body as she gently massaged her with her own.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:10 am

Mixtures of grunts and moans came from Victoria as her opponent began to slide down her body, dragging her tongue right down the blonde's torso all the way to her stomach. Ideally this could've been a superb opportunity to escape her predicament, but Victoria was too lost in pleasure to notice, and Bertriz began grinding right back up before she could do anything to stop her.

Feeling the spaniard's lips against her ear as she spoke while their bodies were in such an intimate position caused the blonde to moan again, and she turned her head away as if trying to escape, though she still wasn't going anywhere just yet. And suddenly pain was mixed with pleasure as Bertriz crashed down atop Victoria's stomach and began digging her powerful muscles into the trapped blonde's. "Gwah!" she gasped, before panting in desperate attempt to catch her breath.

Betriz continued mouthing her lips over Victoria's earlobe and moved her breasts in circles over the blonde's, drawing even more moans amidst the heavy breaths and occasional grunts of pain. "I… I won't submit!" she said, partly out of pride, but possibly also because of a sexual longing that she was no doubt far too embarrassed to admit. But in either case, she needed to find a way to escape this situation if she wanted to continue fighting.

So in a move of desperation, Victoria then tilted her head to the side before throwing her skull right at the side of Bertriz' head to attempt a headbutt. She hoped this might be enough either knock the spaniard off of her, or at least stun her long enough that Victoria could find a way out from under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next