Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii - Page 3 Empty Re: Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Mion was annoyed, annoyed she had been brought down so easily. But as the Queen of Diamonds nursed her hurt leg, she knew it'd take much more than this. After all Mion was just as good with her hands as well as her legs, a martial artist learned how to use each limb to the full extent.

Mariko applied the figure four to the Queen of Diamonds, Mion did her best to avoid yelling out in pain. Although a noticeable wince crossed her Japanese features, she knew this wasn't good. The longer she remained in this hold the worse it would be, if it got to the point where the Queen of Diamonds wasn't able to stand then it would certainly be defeat for her.

And after losing her first match she didn't want to get another L on that record, even if her opponent in that match was the highly skilled Mayu Hoshino. Mion waited till Mariko looked at Keno while doing her best to block out the pain, before putting her upper body strength to use. If this worked the Queen of Diamonds would try to flip over onto her stomach, thereby reversing the pressure onto Mariko. And considering that could result in her looking at Keno, the Jack of Clubs would smirk. Mion was a fighter to the end, and Mariko would see this.

Back to top Go down

Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii - Page 3 Empty Re: Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:24 am

Mariko couldn't help but giggle as she watched Mion struggle to fight against the pain of the figure four leg lock. And while the hold was synched in, she decided to tease her opponent a bit by rubbing the sole of her boot right against Mion's crotch. "How're you holding up there, darling? Ready to submit yet?"

But despite saying this, she didn't expect Mion to surrender so soon. And Mariko would soon be proven right. While Ms. Ishii was looking back and forth at both of her opponents to keep an eye on them, Mion then took advantage of a brief moment of distraction and began to turn them over. "Oh no you don't!" Mariko said as she strained to stay put in the hold.

But alas, after a moment of struggling between them, it was Mion who won out the combatants eventually turned onto their stomachs, now putting the pressure of the hold onto Mariko. Grunting in pain, Mariko then noticed Keno smirking toward her from the corner. And in spite of the pain she was in, Mariko returned the confident grin.

"Heh. I wonder if that face of yours will still be smirking like that when I sit on it later~" she said with a playful wink, curious as to how either the Jack of Clubs or his girlfriend would react to the teasing comment. But there was still the submission hold to deal with, and so with a grunt Mariko tried to spin the two combatants over one more time, which if successful would bring them both right into the bottom rope and force a rope break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Upon hearing Mariko's claim that she was going to sit atop Keno's face, the Jack of Clubs gave a hearty chuckle. "Well that's tempting, but I don't think your Brother would approve." Keno said, putting a hand under his chin as he found the comment amusing.

Mion only groaned out, partly out of pain and of annoyance. When Mariko tried to put her boot right up to the Queen of Diamonds groin it made her angry, only Keno had....touched that place there before. Aside from that though Mion didn't like that action at all, it only made her more determined to beat Mariko here. Which she had shown by moving the hold so that Mariko was the one being affected by the attack, and that was just the start Mion had sworn inwardly.

When the figure four was reversed, Mion groaned out again as the pain was reversed again like an electric current. She then reached out her arms and grabbed hold of the bottom rope, gritting her teeth through the pain. Once the hold was released Mion would move backwards to the corner turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 pm

Mariko was relieved when she managed to once again reverse the hold in her favor. And now that she didn't have the pain to deal with, she chuckled in a somewhat belated reaction to Keno's comment. This was certainly an interesting pair of opponents.

Almost immediately after the rope break Mariko untangled her legs from Mion's and released the hold, not wanting to risk it being reversed again. Standing back up, she watched as her opponent began to move to the corner and slowly walk toward her. "Did you hear that? Sounds like your boyfriend wouldn't mind being my chair. How's that make you feel?" she asked.

But she wouldn't wait to hear Mion's answer. Instead she would then suddenly run to close the rest of the short distance between the two women before sliding down and executing another low dropkick, this time aiming her boots at the other woman's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Mion let out a smirk in response to Mariko's comment, since meeting the Jack of Clubs she really had come out of her shell. Although she chose not to comment on it, instead she'd save it for later. Cause her opponent had rushed right at her, and the Queen of Diamonds didn't have anywhere to go to dodge the attack. So she did the best thing she thought of, and that was brace for goddamm impact.

Ms Kiaragi let out a groan of pain as the kicks connected into her gut, but then she had an idea as the pain entered her belly. It was a crazy one, but the Queen of Diamonds was desperate here. It would either work or it wouldn't, and she had the mad look on her face to match it.

Mion would grab hold of Mariko's feet right after the dropkick connected, and hook them under her arms. While at the same time the Queen of Diamonds would attempt to move out of the corner, and try and drag Mariko around. To build momentum for something big, if Mariko didn't manage to grab hold of the ropes in time to stop it. Then the Queen of Diamonds was going to attempt to spin her around in a giant swing!

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:01 pm

As her boots connected against Mino's torso, Mariko was feeling pretty confident. She had the Queen of Diamonds cornered, weakened, and winded. Or so she thought. But she was in for a surprise.

Mariko was just about to get up and continue her offensive, when Mion suddenly grabbed a hold of her legs and dragged her right out of the corner. Surprise was evident in Mariko's expression, since she hadn't expected the Queen of Diamonds to recover so quickly. Mariko began to try to squirm free, but before she could make any progress in escaping her opponent was already swinging her around in circles. "Tch… Dammit!" She said, knowing her position was a bad one to be in.

Now it was Mariko's turn to try a desperation move. After a few swings, she would attempt to roll backward with a hurricanrana-like motion, hoping to throw the woman into the Ishii siblings' corner. If she succeeded, Yamato would attempt to reach out and grab Mion's arms to try to restrain her there for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:49 pm

Mariko's plan could have worked, if it wasn't for the fact that Mion tossed her after the fourth swing. The Queen of Diamonds didn't have the muscle of the Jack of Clubs, he could have easily swung Mariko ten times and then laughed about it.

After letting go of Ms Ishii, Mion took a few steps backwards and flopped down. Her legs briefly going up in the air as she hit the mat, the Queen of Diamonds looking up at the lights.

"Mion! Get your ass over here!" Keno shouted, pounding the ring corner pad with his gloved hand.

The voice of her "Sparring partner." urged Mion, she knew the situation was dire. And a tag was in order, it wouldn't be long if Mariko was tagged out by Yamato. So the Queen of Diamonds rolled onto her belly and staggered up, leaping forward and slapping the Jack of Clubs hand.

She rolled out under the ropes while Keno got himself into the ring, they had made a tag and the Jack of Clubs was ready to wage blows against either Ishii sibling.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Just when Mariko was about to attempt her counter, she suddenly felt Mion's arms release her legs, and she then dropped down onto her back with an "oomph!" as she landed. Rubbing her back, she began to sit up just in time to see Keno get tagged in. "Tch. Great…" she muttered, knowing the now fresh muscle head would have an advantage over her in her current condition. She'd need to tag Yamato back in soon, but the timing had to be right.

"Come on, Mariko! Tag me in!" Yamato shouted, reaching out from the corner. But as it was, Mariko was worried Keno might stop her from making it to the corner and tagging in her brother. And even if he didn't, he'd certainly see anything Yamato tried coming from a mile away if she made the tag. So instead of going directly to him, she decided on a little ploy to try to fool the Jack of Clubs.

Over exaggerating her fatigue, she panted and groaned while crawling to one of the empty corners, and "weakly" pulled herself up to stand with her back leaning against the turnbuckle and her arms draped limply over the top rope on either side. She even let her head hang down, with her hair falling over her face and hiding a smirk on her face. "Come on, big boy. You know you want to…" she said quietly, almost in a whisper as she waited for Keno try to recklessly charge her in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Keno was eager to get going, to throw down. But he was remembering something, something that Mariko said to him earlier.

Heh. I wonder if that face of yours will still be smirking like that when I sit on it later~

Upon checking the situation, Mr Anderon decided to pay her back for that snarky comment. Although he didn't suspect that Mariko was faking it, considering that she'd been tossed around like a ragdoll by the Queen of Diamonds just now. And Keno knew just the way to do it.

"Tell you what. If you'd like me as a seat then...."

Suddenly the Jack of Clubs would remove his shirt and fling it at Mariko!

"Then why don't you be my coat rack!" Keno would then cheerfully laugh as he tried to rush at Mariko with a bodysplash into the corner, was it reckless? Yes it was. Did Keno care? Hell no, he was going in and getting some. Sure he could be countered and put in a bad spot, but again the Jack of Clubs was fine with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:56 am

Mariko's smirk disappeared as Keno's shirt suddenly fell across her shoulder and his comment made its way to her ears. It certainly irritated her, but she managed to keep her composure and looked up just enough to see her opponent as the Jack of Clubs laughed and rushed forward.

Waiting until the last second, Mariko would then roll out of Keno's path, hopefully leading to him crashing into the turnbuckle. And as soon as she came up out of the somersault, she jumped toward her brother and slapped his hand for the tag. "Now, Yamato!"

"Got it!" he replied as he quickly entered the ring, before sprinting right at Keno. Once close enough, Yamato lowered his shoulder and attempted to drive it right into Keno's muscular abdomen with a spear. If the Jack of Clubs was still in the corner, then Yamato would try to use his charge to drive him against the turnbuckle and wind him. But if he'd moved away, then the attempt would be an ordinary spear in hopes of flooring his opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next