Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii - Page 2 Empty Re: Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii

Post by Deus001 Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:37 pm

Keno had bought himself some time with that big boot counter, the Jack of Clubs knew if that hadn't worked then he'd have been the one down and open for attacking. The brawler from Vegas staggered back a bit, the spring of the moment wearing off.

"Tch." Keno muttered out, he gave it to Yamato though. The guy could take a hit, and that's what the Jack of Clubs could give credit to.

Now though it was time to apply the pressure on the opponent, and Keno was eager for it. Seeing that Yamato was recovering fast albeit stunned, the Jack of Clubs would move to grab him for an Irish whip to the ropes. Keno wouldn't bounce off the ropes, instead aiming for a discus clothesline. Doing a couple of spins to put power into the arm, but if Yamato could clear the air and deal with the move Keno would most likely be open to a swift counter.

Back to top Go down

Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii - Page 2 Empty Re: Keno Anderon and Mion Kiaragi vs Mariko and Yamato Ishii

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:25 am

As Yamato had managed to pull himself back to his feet, his opponent was already on the attack again, hurling him toward the ropes. But he had essentially recovered from the kick he'd just taken to the face, and as he rebounded off the ropes he seemed to have a pretty good idea what Keno was planning.

Watching Keno spin as Yamato rushed toward him, the Japanese man clutched his right hand and shouted out as he attempted a clothesline of his own at the exact same time Keno used his. How effective his attack was wasn't clear yet, but the crashing impact against Yamato's upper chest caused him to stagger backward and wince in pain.

He'd managed to keep his footing, although at a cost. Still, depending on how Keno fared at the moment, this might've been a chance for Yamato turn momentum back in his favor. So he used his momentum to keep backing up until he went into the ropes again. And if Keno was also still standing, he'd then rush forward and send the sole of his right boot straight toward the Jack of Clubs' jaw, aiming to repay him for the big boot Yamato had been on the receiving end on moments ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:47 pm

Keno had smashed into Yamato, and there was a loud and resounding noise as the two guys crashed into each other. The Jack of Clubs was knocked a couple of steps back by the impact, although he reasoned that Yamato had to have been hurt from that exchange as well.

The Vegas brawler gritted his teeth and briefly rubbed his chest, he was hurt a bit but was eager to press on. So when Keno noticed that Yamato was moving back into the ropes the Jack of Clubs would try to move and clothesline him out the ring, however Mr Ishii was faster on the draw at this point.

For Yamato wasn't trying to recover, no he was moving to attack. And by the time Keno got his arm into position Yamato would connect with a big boot to the head of the Jack of Clubs. The momentum carried Keno right into the move, and he crumpled like a sack of potatoes. Going back first into the mat, moving a gloved hand to cover his temple.

"Ngh!...dammit..." Keno seethed out, the Vegas brawler was down for the moment as he tried to roll away to the left near his side of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:43 am

As Yamato's kick floored the Jack of Clubs, he let out a loud celebratory shout to get the fans that'd cheered for him earlier to start doing so again. And it worked as the chants for him rang out through the arena once more.

But the adrenaline rush from this exchange began to die down, and Yamato dropped to a knee, a hand over his head as the pain he'd sustained from Keno's kick moments ago suddenly became much more prominent again. But despite this, Yamato felt proud of the improvement he seemed to be showing since his humiliating debut. Although, he figured the fact that his opponent's style was similar to his own, and that he wasn't some gorgeous woman using her body to distract and fluster him might have something to do with that.

Still he felt this would be a good time for a bit of a breather, and Mariko seemed to have the same thought, as she was holding out her hand toward her brother. "Nice one! Now tag me in!" she called out. Grinning and nodding in response, Yamato went back into his corner and tagged his sister's hand, drawing a quick and positive reaction particularly from the male fans in attendance.

"You're up, sis! Show 'em what you've got!" Yamato said, cheering his sister on as he stood on the apron by the corner. Mariko simply smirked before calmly walking out toward the center of the ring with her arms folded in front of her, stopping only a few feet away from Keno. "So now, you wanna try to take me on yourself, big guy? Or would you rather tag your girlfriend over there in and let the ladies have at it? I'll let you decide."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:07 pm

Keno heard people talking, least he knew that much. The Jack of Clubs was rolling back to his side of the ring, grabbing onto the lower rope. But it'd take way much more than that to take down Keno, the brawler had been in fights all his life and had the cardio to prove it.

Mr Anderon heard Mariko's words as he stood up, Keno was about to move close and start weighing in on her. Then Mion chimed in with "Keno let me in, save your power for later."

The Jack of Clubs hesitated for a second, eyes quickly glancing at the Queen of Diamonds. He then smirked and said to Mariko "Lucky you..." Keno lept over to his corner and tapped Mion on the shoulder.

Keno went under the top rope to the apron, Mion then lept over the top rope. And took a page out the book of the Jack of Clubs, charging right at Mariko with a swift, hakama covered right leg kick to the midriff.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:39 am

"I wonder…" Mariko replied to Keno, returning his smirk as he went to tag Mion in. She held her ground and composure as the Queen of Diamonds then leapt over the top rope, but was somewhat surprised when the female wasted no time in charging right at her.

However, Mariko wasn't one to fall for such a tactic as easily as Yamato. And as soon as Mion sen the kick her way, Mariko put her hands up and caught the hakama covered leg. "Gotcha." Not wanting to give her opponent a chance to escape, she quickly kicked at the leg Mion was standing on, trying to trip her onto her back.

If successful, she'd still be holding onto the leg she'd caught, and would immediately drop down and wrap her legs around Mion's right leg in a scissor-like hold while twisting her foot with a heel hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Mion was surprised to say the least, perhaps she shouldn't have taken a page out of the Jack of Clubs gamebook. And she was taken aback by the sudden grab, reminding her of her own style of fighting. It wasn't looking good for the Queen of Diamonds to be sure.

But her reaction time kicked in, and she knew what to do at this juncture. If Keno had been caught in that hold he'd be down on the ground most likely, but Mion had something. One free leg, and she planned to use that before it was too late.

By the time Mariko went for the kick Mion's leg would be gone, for the Queen of Diamonds planned to deliver a swift enziguri kick to the side of Mariko's head. She was hoping that it would strike her opponent, if it did then the Queen of Diamonds would try and wriggle her leg out of her foe's grasp.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Mariko was certain she had her opponent right where she wanted her. But now it was her turn to be surprised, as the enziguri smashed into the side of her head. Her attempt to trip Mion had been timed to specifically attempt to prevent something like this, but she had underestimated this woman's speed.

Releasing Mion's leg, Mariko stumbled back a couple steps before falling to a knee, placing a hand over her now-aching head. "My, it seems this one's got some fight in her." Mariko said with a smirk, in spite of her pain. "I guess I'll just have to break that fighting spirit of yours."

Not wanting to give Mion a chance to continue her offensive, this time Mariko made the first move. Suddenly charging forward, as if planning to attempt a spear. But Mariko knew something so obvious wouldn't likely work this early in the match. And so as soon as most of the distance between them had been closed, she'd drop down and aim both feet at Mion's left knee with a dropkick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Mion didn't bother with a reply back to Mariko, she wasn't like Keno who would be cheerful and sling words as he slung fists. The Queen of Diamonds doubted very much Mariko could break the fighting sprit of hers, hence the name. Hard as a diamond.

Ms Kiaragi got back up after swinging her free leg into Mariko's head, and upon getting up was planning to move on and attempt some offense. However the Queen of Diamonds was cut off, when Mariko lept up and clipped her in the knee with both legs.

"Ngh!" Mion grunted out, her body moved and rolled to the right as she held her knee with both hands. Keno shook his head, but knew that Mion was still in this. After all the girl could go ten rounds with him, followed by rough love making. Although the Queen of Diamonds was open while she attempted to numb the pain in her knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Mariko still heard a ringing in her head from the kick she'd taken a moment ago, but managed to keep her focus on Mion. Considering her speed, she'd figured her legs were likely her greatest asset, and had specifically aimed to wound at least one of them in order to slow her down. "Now's my chance."

And now like a shark that smelled blood in the water, Mariko smirked and went right after her prey. Grabbing a hold of Mion's leg, she'd drag the woman a few feet closer to the center of the ring and further away from the ropes.

Markio would then step over and around Mion's wounded leg and rest it across her other leg, before sitting back and attempting to apply a figure four leg lock. If she managed to get the hold locked in, she'd regularly shift her focus back and forth from Mion over to Keno in the corner, keeping a sharp eye on both her opponents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next