» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko vs Angel wing

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akiko vs Angel wing - Page 3 Empty Re: Akiko vs Angel wing

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Angel felt abit fustrated that her slam didn't work but, looked to find an opening from Akikos stance and thought the legs would be best. She took in a deep breath befor running at Akiko at an other alarming speed and would duck down once she was a few inches from Akiko going for a leg sweep.

If Angel was able to sweep Akiko and have her fall back she would do a 360 spin while crouched down lifting her leg up befor slamming her heel down onto Akiko if she didnt roll away in time if she did Angel heel would be in alot of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:08 pm

"Ghhhh...!" Akiko was unable to evade the sweep, falling down on her ass. Still, she managed to react quickly enough to the fall, rolling out of the way of Angel's follow up attack.

Tumbling all the way over to the ropes, she quickly used them to climb back to her feet. "Maybe if I draw this out long enough, I can outlast her...?" Akiko continued to mull over her options, still struggling to find an weakness in Angel's fighting style. Adapting her pose, she took a wider, lower stance this time.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:00 pm

"ugh dam..." Angel groaned holding her heel softly from missing her mark befor getting up again and looked at Akiko breathing harder now. She was losing alot more stamina now one of the flaws to her fighting style since she uses alot of energy to move so fast and hit as hard as she does. At this rate shes going to outlast me and take a win i have to weaken her. Angel thought.

Seeing the stance Angel figured knew a sweep wont work again for that stance as she had one move but it was gutties. Going into a left stance Angel thrust out her arms as they were peraralle to each other befor bringing them back ot her side befor tensing her arms abit. Looking at Akiko Angel took a deep breath befor kicking off running at her top speed befor stopping right in front of Akiko and tensing her arm muscles as much as she could befor thrusting her arms out and at Akiko belly hoping to hit her but knew that if she missed she would be wide open for any attacks.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Akiko's modified stance had the unfortunate drawback of leaving her flatfooted, unable to dodge Angel's power strike. With little other option, she threw her arms up, doing her best to guard.

The force of the blow was immense, and despite blocking it, Akiko was knocked off her feet, staggering back against the ropes. Having to lean back against the ropes for support, Akiko winced in pain, her arms aching heavily from the blow.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Angel blow landed but she wasn't fast enough for Akiko to take the blunt of the blow breathing harder as that took alot of her energy she had to follow up on her attack but she didnt know what to do.

Already lost most of her energy Angel reached for Akiko to grab her head and pull her into a head lock to wear out her opponent some more.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Akiko grunted as she was pulled down into the headlock. She struggled against Angel's grasp, hoping to squirm free. Despite her arms still being in pain, she tried to throw a few weak punches into Angel's side, hoping to finally get at least a little bit of damage in.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:36 pm

Grunting from the weak punches Angel hold loosen a bit but she would try to keep it as much as she could "ugh your pretty tough " Angel complemented using this time to gain back some needed stamina while she looked down at Akiko befor wincing from the punches again.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:43 pm

"Heh... Thanks..." Akiko smiled a bit, slightly energized by the compliment. She had taken a few lumps to get there, but it actually felt like Angel was starting to get worn down. Finally thinking she stood a bit of a chance now, Akiko continued to throw punches at Angel's ribcage, while still trying to escape the headlock.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Sooner or later Angel would have to let go as the blows were getting more and more painfull since Akiko was hitting nearly the same spot. Grunting abit Angel would try to run a bit and preform a bulldog befor letting go of Akiko and rolled away to the ropes to use them and get back on her feet holding her ribcage that endure the punishment of those blows.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Preoccupied with throwing punches, and honestly probably a bit full of herself from the compliment, Akiko was taken by surprise as Angel suddenly ran and slammed her head down hard into the mat.

Crying out in pain, Akiko rolled over onto her back, groaning as she clutched her skull.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next