Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akiko vs Angel wing

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akiko vs Angel wing - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko vs Angel wing

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:51 am

Angel waited as Akiko got up "hehe yeah sorry I don't like to hold back." Angel said waiting for her opponent to get up and get back in the fight and to show some good faith she would let Akiko to throw a punch noting how fast she is, Angel's head snapped back and would take a good punch to the gut doubling over. " ugh nice punch there but i had worse punches i guess." Angel said as some of her wind was knocked out of her and would try to recover it quickly knowing how fast she can go threw her stamina.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:57 am

Not entirely sure whether she was being complemented or not, Akiko still gave Angel a slight smile. Still, not wanting to give up her momentum, Akiko pursued her, this time throwing a roundhouse kick aimed at Angel's side.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 am

Seeing the kick coming Angel would try to grab it and hold on to it looking at Akiko wagging her finger no. " I dont know how streetfights work but for me i would have aim a knee to the face when my opponent was doubled over but thats me." Angel said befor hooking her foot behind her foes leg and would try to trip her down while holding on to the other leg.

Once Akiko fell back Angel would turn her over to her bell and pull her leg back for a half crab wanting to wear her down but was not that good with grappling and wasn't holding the legg firmly enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:21 am

"Aaa-AHHHHHHHH...!" Akiko cried out as her leg was knocked out from under her sending her tumbling down. Before she could even regain her senses, Angel had already entrapped her in the single-leg Crab.

Grimacing as her lower back was arced painfully, Akiko tried valiantly to kick out of the hold and scramble away.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:29 am

Angel smiled as she was able to knock Akiko down and had her in a single crab but with her kicking so much and not holding firmly enough Akiko was able to kick out and get some distance between them. Looking at Akiko she had a looking in her face stating that if she should go easy on Akiko.

getting in a basic right stance Angel watch her foe carefully and waited for an attack again.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 am

Freed from Angel's grasp, Akiko let out a sigh of relief, quickly getting away and hopping back on her feet. Facing Angel once again, Akiko felt a sudden pang of shame, realizing Angel was going easy on her. It was a huge blow to her pride, but her more logical side quickly saw the benefit.

"She's definitely more skilled, she's definitely stronger... The only way I can beat her is if I can outsmart her..." she thought to herself, quickly trying to analyze her situation. Deciding to play it safe again for now, she threw a few quick jabs at Angel's face and chest, while eagerly trying to anticipate the counter attack.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:24 am

realizing what she did with her face she slapped both her cheeks hard feeling the stinging pain abit on her face, shook her head. " Sorry my mistake i wont go easy on you ever." Angel said as Akiko threw those jabs she should have saw coming but would throw some slower but stronger jabs to Akikos rib cage.

after exhanging blows abit Angel would duck under a jab and get behind her foe and grab her waist befor lifting her up and throwing her for a suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:44 am

Prepared, Akiko was able to guard most of Angel's counter attack, though a few jabs still got through.

"Ghhhh...!" Akiko grunted, wincing from the blows. Distracted by the pain, she allowed Angel to slip behind her, grabbing her around the waist. "Crap...!"

Trying to act fast, Akiko bent over, trying to push her weight forward and make it harder for Angel to lift her up. While struggling against Angel's grasp, she brought her foot up and tried to stomp down on Angel's toes, hoping it would make her let go.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Angel took quite abit of hits but was able to block some of them, but once she was behind Akiko she had to move fast to pull of the suplex. However Akiko managed to avoid it as angel didn't had enough time to use her strength and couldn't left up Akiko in time. "Dam it not fast enough..." Angel breathed out. "Ow." she yelped her toes getting stepped on causing her to pull back and jump a way to get some distance looking at Akiko.

"Not bad." She complemented and smiled abit as she limbered up some more, befor going to a right stance breathing slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:22 pm

"Whew..." Akiko breathed a sigh of relief, having escaped Angel's grasp, spinning around to face her once again.

"Dammit, this is what it's like fighting an actual martial artist..." she thought to herself, feeling frustrated. "This is nothing like fighting those other girls back home..."

Unable to come up with a plan for the time being, Akiko took up a defensive stance, trying to look for an opening for her to strike.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next