Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 9 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:45 am

Indeed, the bratty girl was not done, but the Brazilian was neither. At least that was what she was telling herself while she was looking at the ceiling of her own bedroom! Still, it was how it was, and she needed a plan to help her out of this problem. And then, she had the idea that she had been searching for.
"Let us see if you can handle this too..."
Although she was every bit as tired as her opponent, she would attempt to lift one of the legs of Danielle between her own legs, moving their sexes close together for a tribbing scissors.
"How...uuhh...do you like this?!"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 9 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:14 am

Danielle was still trying to recover from Gina's last sexual attack when Gina started the tribbing duel. Danielle let out a cry of pleasure as her sex met Gina's. "No, stop. Get away." Danielle would say as she would try to get away from Gina's sex as all the arousal was getting to be too much for Danielle and Danielle would try her best not to let Gina make her cum.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:48 am

Obviously, Danielle liked it a lot from her quick attempt to retreat. Knowing that her opponent only had a limited space to retreat from her, the Brazilian would get up on her knees and stalk the other girl until she had reached the edge or the top of the bed where she probably had no more retreat and Gina could attempt to again grab the leg of Danielle around the knee with both hands while sitting herself on the upper part of the other one.
"So, do you want to give now, sprayer girly?"
She asked triumphantly holding up her offensive tribbing to wait for the answer.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:09 am

Danielle was in a bad position as Gina would not let her get away and the pleasure was soon becoming too much for her. "Noooooo." Danielle screamed out as Gina finally brought her to orgasm from all the tribbing. Danielle would then go limp on the bed while panting out. "I give up." Danielle just couldn't take anymore as she lay defeated beneath the dominant Gina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:41 pm

*I got her!*
Gina giggled when she realized that Danielle could not resist her attack this time, and so she bathed in the glory of the moment.
"Oh yes!"
She answered the yell of the sprayer girl with an excited gasp on her own, savoring the defeated girls movements until she came under the relentless assault of the pressing hips of the Brazilian.

she would then pick up the limp girls arms by the wrists and pull them up so that she could keep the leg captured too, to possess her completely, while grinding mercilessly against the bottom of her now toy to heighten her own pleasure as much as possible.
"You are mine for tonight, just how I told you. First I am gonna have my fun with you, then I will watch you clean my wall..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:28 am

Danielle would let out a small moan as Gina would continue her tribbing attack. "No, stop." Danielle would cry out as the sexual stimulation was all too much for Danielle. "Fuck you. Clean your own wall." Danielle would say as she would try to push Gina away to separate their pussies.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:17 pm

"So, you ...uhm...little brat! This means that you ouuhhh...are not only a vandal, but also a liar and...an oathbreaker!"
Gina was basically there when Danielle proclaimed that shw would not hold word with what they had agreed on, so Gina would attempt to roughly reel her back in after she had been shoved away a little, let go of the leg of the sprayer girl and attempt to pin her wrists against the sheets after flattening her under her own body, grinding hard against the other girl while she was in the last throes of her own ecstatic orgasm.
"Stay still now, toy!"
She commanded with a voice filled with wild lust.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:13 am

Danielle could do nothing as Gina began to have her way with her. "Get the fuck off of me you crazy bitch." Danielle would say as she woudl let out a moan as Gina continued to attack her sexually. Danielle knew that this was going to be a long night and tomorrow did not promise to be any better as Danielle was most likely going to have to clean up the wall she tagged. "I am not your toy." Danielle would say even though she had no way to stop Gina at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:21 pm

"Silly thing, of course you are!"
Gina replied greedily while grinding against the body of Danielle a last time in a deep and sensual motion before she had her release too, rearing her upper body up to press the sprayer girl´s lower body even deeper into the sheets while her head shook from side to side in delight, sending her hair flying in tact with the wave of pleasure that swept over her until she finally sank down on the other girl, gasping and painting.
"not bad...for a vandal...like you."
She gasped while looking right into the eyes of Danielle tired but happy.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:51 am

Danielle would soon feel Gina reach climax and Danielle couldn't help but let out a small moan as their juices mixed together as their pussy's humped each other. Danielle would then lay still beneath Gina as her body was exhausted and Danielle figured she would need her energy for whatever this sex crazed bitch would want to do to her next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next