Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 12 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Now that was something that Gina could easily, very easily do to be precise.
"...Aahh...You can at least...use your tongue pretty...good..."
The Brazilian drew in a deep breath after she had been released from the kissing mouth of Danielle, sighing afterwards from the simple pleasure of the attention of the other girl she so well deserved after the hard work of defeating her.

"...Aahh...Hoaahh!"
Her first moan was one of anticipation and giddy excitement, the second one a move of pure sensation when the fingers of the sprayer began to move in and out of her sex, her own eyes opening wide in the process.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 12 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 03, 2015 8:21 am

Danielle would bite down softly on Gina's neck while her fingers slowly pumped in and out of Gina. Danielle would use her free hand to slowly caress Gina's breasts. Danielle heard Gina moan out and she wanted Gina to almost beg Danielle to sexually assault her. "Oh, i can use a lot more than my tongue as you will learn soon enough." Danielle said as she would give Gina's neck a long lick.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 04, 2015 6:38 pm

The possessive tactic the sprayer girl employed did work pretty good on the Brazilian. The slow movement was agonizing to say the least, but still it was very alluring at the same time too. There was really more on Danielle than some anarchist sprayer punk, that was for sure.

"...Aahh...Show me more...more..."
The girl cooed in a more and more submissive state, shivering on her whole body under the assault of the small bites before being reeled into ecstasy again by the slow movement in of delicate yet unrelenting fingers in her wet sex while her body was slowly moving in the rhythm of the sprayer girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 05, 2015 4:24 pm

Danielle continue her sensual assault on Gina as the girl seemed to react more and more to Danielle's attacks. "Oh, i will use my tongue on you. But you have to beg me for it." Danielle said as she would stop fingering Gina for a few seconds to torture the Brazilian. "If you don't beg i will stop using my fingers as well." Danielle said to add even more of a threat to her words.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 07, 2015 12:51 pm

A dark red shade appeared on the face of the Brazilian while she was writhing under the hands of Danielle in a mixture of anger and excitement. How did she dare! That was her bed, her house, her home! Not to speak of the fact that she had won the match some time ago. And now she should beg for the prize she had rightfully won? No way!

"...Ghh..."
That was all good and fine in theory, but in practice, it was pretty hard to put through in a situation like this. Still, her stubborn pride won out.
"...How dare you...I will subjugate you...again if you don´t...continue..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 09, 2015 11:21 pm

Danielle slowly pulled her fingers out of Gina and began to sit up. "I would love to see you try." Danielle said as she would rub her wet fingers along Gina's stomach. "Now, why don't you beg for me? If you do i promise to start using my fingers again. And if you beg really well, i will use my tongue." Danielle said as she would lightly brush her fingers against Gina's mound. "I wonder how long you can last before you break down and beg?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 10, 2015 10:11 am

Now there she was with her wisdom. Squirming around, she realized that the faint touches were still enough to basically keep her nailed on the sheets, and her accelerated breathing spoke a direct language how aroused she already was. Shaking her head in anger and frustration, her pride began to shake too while her hands were directionless moving over the body of the other girl.

"...Ahn!..."
A desperate gasp escaped her lips before she was forced to give in to her desire and so to the demands of Danielle, receiving more wounds on her pride like anything else in the process.
"...Ok...ok...I give. Please...work your...magic...on me..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 11, 2015 3:29 am

Danielle smiled ear to ear as she heard Gina begin to beg. "That's what i want to hear." Danielle said as she would her hand back down to Gina's pussy to slide two fingers into Gina. However, Danielle didn't insert them far. But i think you can do better." Danielle said as she would wiggle her two fingers into Gina's pussy waiting for the girl to break down even more.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 11, 2015 3:54 pm

"...Aahhh..."
A desperate sigh of relief escaped her lips when Danielle resumed her game, but it was not the same as before, and soon enough, the sprayer girl showed her true colors and demanded even more.
"...Ouuhh!..."
She groaned in frustration while her hands were grasping for the breasts of Danielle for support and something to excite her even more while her hands would try to sling involuntarily around the back of Danielle to stop he from retreating even further. That little slut had her exactly where she wanted, and that was bugging the Brazilian pretty much. But she was powerless to stop it too!
"...Please...I beg you...do me..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 12, 2015 5:14 am

Danielle couldn't help but smile as Gina's pride slowly broke down. "That's what i want to hear." Danielle said as she would rough plunge her two fingers into Gina before pumping them in and out of Gina. Danielle's head would move down towards Gina's breasts to slowly lick and nibble on one of Gina's nipples. "Now come for me." Danielle demanded as she was enjoying having control of Gina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next