Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

2 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 3 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:21 pm

"Don´t you dare to...UHN!"
Gina wanted to throw more words at Danielle, but pretty soon, her face was engulfed with the two firm breasts of the sprayer girl.
"...UHUOH..."
She huffed and puffed under the sweet package that made breathing really hard for her, not only because they were breathtakingly beautiful, but also in a non metaphorical sense. Her struggles did not cease however, quite the contrary, she wanted to dominate that girl pretty bad! So she would attempt to raise her legs in the air, then ram her heels into the lower back of the other girl to hurt her there in a try to roll them over so that she could free her head and take initiative.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 3 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Danielle figured her had Gina trapped and beaten now that she was stuck between Danielle's breasts. "Oh, stop sturggling. You know you enjoy it down there." Danielle would say before she would gasp in pain as Gina's feet slammed into her back. Danielle arched her back ot deal with the pain freeing Gina's face and allowing her to roll Danielle onto her back. "Uhh, no fair." Danielle would say as she would try to think of a way to get back on top.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:11 pm

"My wall is already waiting for you to clean it!"
Gina replied triumphantly over the whiny little rant about her move being unfair while attempting to put Danielle into a grapevine hold, moving her arms in a wide angle away from her body so that she could take a good look at the sprayer girl without getting harassed by grasping hands or something like that.

Danielle was a pretty girl, and pretty much the type of Gina, wild and proud while having a firm and delicious body. She would lean more heavily forward on the breasts of Danielle, official to keep her down, but unofficial to flatten her breasts and get the feeling of their mushroomed bosom fighting each other.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:28 am

Danielle struggled underneath Gina as Gina decided to squash her breasts. "The only thing getting cleaned around here is your clock." Danielle would yell out as Gina had her in a very humiliating position. However, Danielle quickly thought of a way out of it and she reached out to grab onto Gina's hair. "I hope you are ready for some pain." Danielle would say as she would pull on Gina's hair before trying to roll the two of them over to reclaim the top position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:41 pm

"My clock is about to get cleaned? What is that even supposed to mean, some kind of hip hop gangster stuff? Ridiculous!"
Gina replied calmly and aloof from what she thought was some trailer park trash language, but it could have also been a sneaky sexual implication, therefore she blushed a little bit at what was possibly just an insult.

Not that this was so important, she had the sexy but uncouth sprayer down on her back and dominated her breasts and limbs with glee while pressing her down deep into the sheets. Up until the other girl raised a hand, pulled her hair and pulled them over so that she was now on the bottom.
"UOH! Now that is unfair!"
She complained.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:53 pm

Danielle smiled as she managed to get Gina on the bottom again. "Shut up. Who cares if it is unfair as long as it works." Danielle would say before moving her chest above Gina's to try and get some revenge. "Let's see how you like this." Danielle would say as she would slam her chest down on Gina's to try and flatten Gina's orbs beneath her impressive pair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:18 pm

"OUH! Stop it!"
Gina demanded furiously when her breasts came under attack again by the slapping breasts of Danielle, but strange enough, her struggling was not as furious as her mouth would suggest and small gasps and yelps would come over her lips whenever she was hit. Again crossing her legs behind the back of the sprayer girl, she would finally attempt to stop the assault by grabbing hold of the impressive pair of the other girl and squeeze them, and it quickly showed on her face that she was liking what her hands were grasping at.
"You have a nice pair of tits...feels good for a little squeezing!"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Danielle enjoyed using her breasts to crush Gina's but the smile on Danielle's lips disappeared as she felt Gina's legs wrap around her again. However, Danielle couldn't help but let out a moan as Gina grabbed onto her breasts and started to squeeze. "I know i have a nice pair." Danielle would say before reaching down ot fight Gina squeeze for squeeze. "Let's see how your tits feel." DAnielle would say as she would squeeze Gina's breasts right back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:12 pm

"Nnhh...feels so good how you do that...little bitch..."
Gina admitted after a while of getting her breasts squeezed, getting a little weak at the knees from the treatment while her legs rubbed restlessly over the smooth back of Danielle, or went down further south to feel her firm butt with her shoe clad heels. Her own hands would squeeze back with enthusiasm, keeping the orbs in her fingers like if she wanted to form a bowl around them
"Ahhh...and how do they...feel?..."
She asked a little breathless from all the excitement eith her entanglement with the sexy sprayer girl on her body.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Danielle couldn't help but let out a moan every now and then as Gina played with her breasts but Danielle couldn't let that distract her. Danielle smiled as Gina asked her how her breasts felt. "Tey feel nice but mine feel better." Danielle would say before letting go of Gina's breasts to grab at Gina's wrists. "Here take another look at them." Danielle would say as she would try to pull Gina's hands away from her breasts so she could flop forward and slam Gina's face in between her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next