Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 13 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by Harrier Tue May 12, 2015 4:41 pm

It was nothing less than a full assault Danielle was quickly putting on Gina, who gasped in surprise and pleasure when the full force of the attacks on her lady parts, slinging her legs harder around the waist of the sprayer girl while her now free hands were grabbing at a butt cheek of the girl, grabbing them in lust.

"Oh Danielle....Aahh!...That's SO gooood!!!"
Sheets were moving around, a sight to simply admire with the sprayer girl on top, not even Gina could find a reason to dislike or bitch about anything in this situation. The only possible bad part was her inability to come back at her conqueror with the same ferocity but kept on moving until she could bear it no longer and exploded under the touch of the other girl, leaving her behind stunned from the shattering climax.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 13 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 16, 2015 5:20 am

Danielle felt and saw Gina climax and she knew that it had to be draining for her opponent. "See that wasn't so bad. Doesn't it feel good to just submit to me." Danielle said as she would pull her fingers from Gina's sex before wiping the juices on the bed. "Now what should i do with you? Should i torment you some more until you break completely? Or maybe i should let you recover so you can do the same to me? I just don't know what to do." Danielle said with a smirk on her face as she looked down at the exhausted Gina.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 16, 2015 12:28 pm

How could this even be a topic? Gina was pretty sure that she still had the reigns in hand here, although it surely did not look this way with Danielle sitting on her as if she was a mere chair. So the Brazilian watched through half closed eye slits while she watched her own heavy breathing subside just a little until she had an idea!

"How about a glass of...champagne while you think about it?"
She suggested while staying on her back with only her hands slightly twitching then and when, sighing in delight while the last feelings of the orgasmic excitement rushed though her body.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 18, 2015 1:41 am

Danielle looked at Gina as the girl suggested taking a break and enjoying some champagne. "That sounds like a great idea. Working you over like that has made me thirsty." Danielle said as she would move off of Gina. "But maybe we should find another place to drink it. The bed has gotten kinda dirty with us wrestling on it." Danielle said as she would sit up and and wait for Gina to do the same.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13