Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

2 posters

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 7 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by Harrier Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:49 pm

"AH!"
Danielle was not lazy with a quick response and slapped her back, hitting her breasts that wobbled dutifully after it had got hit and the Brazilian had cried out an angry and at the same time slightly excited cry with closed eyes to heighten the feeling.

"Stop fighting me and give me such derogatory names! I always get what I want!"
And now she wanted Danielle. To this end, she would attempt to hug the girls arms tightly against her rump. In the embrace of the tennis strengthened arms, the sprayer girl would surely soon fold, and in the meantime, Gina could rub her breasts against the counterpart of Danielle to make it a time well spent.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch - Page 7 Empty Re: The sprayer girl and the burgundy bitch

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:55 pm

Danielle smiled as she slapped gina cross her breasts. "Well this time you are not going to get what you want." Danielle would say right before Gina would pin her arms by her rump. "Hey let go of me." Danielle would say before she let out a moan as Gina's breasts pressed into her causing Danielle to go limp in Gina's grasp from the feeling of it.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:46 am

*Huh?*
Gina was a little bit puzzled about Danielle going limp in her embrace. Of course she knew that she was gorgeous and strong in a very good personal union, but that had been quick. Maybe it was a trap? Surely not!

"Nice! Give in, and this will also be fun for you."
The Brazilian cooed, secure in her sense of superiority. She would attempt to punish Danielle a little bit more by rubbing her own body up and down on the naked form of the other girl, greedily watching how the sprayer girl was getting overwhelmed by her simple but effective tactics, with her giving out little gasps too whenever their breasts touched.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Danielle was slowly being overwhelmed by Gina and Danielle couldn't help but let out a moan every now and then as Gina's breasts rubbed against her own. "I am not going to give in." Danielle would say as even though she was enjoying this Danielle could let Gina beat her. So, in a last ditch effort Danielle would try to slam her thigh in between Gina's legs to get the girl to get off of her so Danielle could have a moment to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:21 pm

"Your lips tell one thing, your body tells another story. Which one should I believe? I guess I will take the more sincere answer!"
Gina giggled while keeping her pressure on Danielle with a triumphant smile on her face. She already pictured what she could do to and with the sprayer girl. Sadly for her, she was a little careless and had to feel the sting of the other girls tights against her best part.

"Ouuhh...not again...."
She gasped while her grip around the other girl would weaken and she would lean forward in an attempt to simply fall down for a more comfortable position.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Danielle was glad when she managed to get Gina to loosen her hold. Danielle would quickly try to free her arms so she could roll the two of them over so she could take the top. "Looks like i am on top again."

Danielle would pant out as she wanted to quickly secure her position. Danielle would try to sit on Gina's chest and pin Gina's arms beneath her knees. "Time for some payback." Danielle would say as she would start to bounce up and down on Gina's chest.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:54 pm

"...Aaahh..."
Gina groaned when she was mounted by the sprayer girl, a tiny hint of anger was still glimmering in her eyes that were dominated by the pain of the low blow. With her arms restrained, she could not even hold the most valuable part of her body!

"...No wonder you´re a vandal. Cheap!.."
She complained bitterly before Danielle would press her advantage over the aching body of the Brazilian by hopping up and down upon her breast, leaving her not only defenseless, but also breathless and disoriented. She could only squirm a little bit with her legs. And occasionally tale a look at the bouncing breasts of the sprayer girl...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:46 pm

Danielle was not going to take chances with Gina this time. "Just be glad i don't spray paint your face." DAneille would say as she would start the next part of her plan. "I hope you are ready for me." Danielle would say as she would stroke Gina's hair a little before hopping forward to plant her naked crotch right on Gina's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:29 pm

"Don´t you dare to spray your industry C grade shit in my face!"
Slowly but surely, the aching pain in her nether regions had subsided a little bit and her grumpy responses that had been mixed with pain were slowly replaced by her usual, cocky behavior. Of course that did not really change anything about her precarious position under Danielle.

She was about to try to buck out of the bottom position when the crotch of Danielle came closer and closer!
"Don´t you dare to...Uah!"
Whatever she had wanted to say was drowned out under the moving body of the sprayer girl, causing her to twitch and tremble on her own sheets from anger and surprise!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:15 pm

Danielle couldn't help but smile and moan as she planted her naked crotch right on Gina's face. "Oh, be quiet. This is where you belong." Danielle would say as she would start to grind her crotch against Gina's features. Danielle would then reach back to grab on of Gina's breasts to attack the girl on two fronts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next