Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:27 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 84 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Trish would continue eating her food to try and relieve herself of her weariness of the matter and also forget. But just when she was almost done, she looked at Drake and saw that he looked pretty uncomfortable and not as hungry anymore. With a sigh and gentle drop of her fork, she would say, "Okay, look, a thousand apologies for that outburst, but that's how I personally felt. I didn't mean for it to hurt you. Sorry."

Now, Trish felt that her hidden insecurities might cost her a new friendship with Drake.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 6 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:02 pm

A noodle finds itself the sole victim of a three-pronged attack! Drake scoots it listlessly around the plate, fork held loosely in hand. When Trish speaks up again, he raises his gaze back to her. It takes a few seconds before his expression softens a little, and he bobs his right shoulder in a half-shrug.

"You should come with a manual," he notes. "Something that lists your hot buttons so I don't push'em. You know it's not my goal to make you mad, right?" He'd hope that it's obvious, but sometimes it helps mentioning. Not because the other person is stupid, but to bring attention to the fact that any mis-steps were unintentional.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:17 pm

When Drake mentioned that she should come with a manual to be notified of what makes her tick, she couldn't help but smile and giggle softly. That actually helped feel a little better as she nods and says, "Yeah, perhaps I should." She was glad that Drake was helping her out along the way and maybe this can work out after all.

Trish finally ate her last bite and she cleared her throat before asking, "Can I uhh, confess something to you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:36 pm

The food's fine and all, but Drake's pretty much done with eating. Thus, in a bizarre, topsy-turvy world, Trish has eaten more than him today. His fork is set down and the plate is scooted away.

"Sure. What's on your mind?" He folds his hands neatly over the tabletop, his eyes affixed to hers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:36 pm

Trish would push her plate gently aside as Drake wanted to know what's on her mind. She would start by saying, "OK, well, I hardly told this to anyone else, but..." She then took a deep breath to calm herself as she finished. "Even though I'm a rich girl and people think of me as a selfish snob...the opposite is true."

Trish sipped her tea to add to her calmness before she continued, "I'm really a very shy and insecure girl. I worry a lot about different things and I do my best not to show them. My parents thought if I took up fighting, that can give me more confidence with myself. The same was with the one who recruited me aside from money of course. But I still couldn't help it in some instances and the "boss" told me that if I don't do well in AFW, they'll expose me as a complete loser."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:44 pm

At this confession, Drake's lips pull into a small frown. "Ah.. well.. geeze. That's not cool of'em, is it?" He takes ahold of his chair and scoots it around the table to sit beside her, with the express purpose of gently nudging his shoulder to hers. "I wouldn't have guessed that about you at all, though. In the ring, you just... command the attention. And you're tough. I think you're doing just fine. And with a few more matches, you'll be turning more heads than you know what to do with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:00 am

Trish would look down at the table as she was discouraged just thinking about it. She would hear Drake moving his chair around the table just so he can sit next to her. She then felt his shoulder nudging against hers as he said that she's tough and doing fine. Hearing those encouraging words, Trish would look at Drake and ask, "You think so?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:12 am

When she looks back to him, she'll be met with a warm smile. "Mmhm. It's not like I just strolled through our match. You gave me some good licks. And if you want, I'll be there ringside at your next match to remind you of that. If you want!" He leans over to nudge again, hoping to lighten her mood with some jovial exchange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 am

Just those words from Drake gave Trish more confidence and she smiled back. She would slowly give him a warm hug as she said, "Thanks, Drake. Thanks for believing in me. I'll continue to push myself to be at the top someday."

Then Trish looked over to Drake's plate of food and added, "Are you gonna finish that?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:55 am

In just the span of five minutes (if even that!), Trish has gone from fussing at him to hugging him. It's enough to give Drake pause, but he soon returns the hug. "That's what you've gotta do; push. Keep at it. Keep workin'. And if you get knocked down, dust yourself off'n fight harder. Fans'll remember that."

She brings his attention to the plate. "Err... nuh-uh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next