Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, bomaboody, Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:45 am

"Hey! Stop that," Trish giggled as she felt Drake nudge the top of his shoe against her ankle. She didn't know exactly why he did that, perhaps just to mess around. Either way, she was really enjoying their conversation at the table as they started to eat.

To her astonishment, the noodles were not as greasy as the previous noodle dishes she tried and the vegetables had a nice hint of  garlic flavor into each one. Trish kept on eating and she took her time to chew for she loved the combined flavors of savory, acidic, and salty.

When asked about what she was aiming for in the league, Trish would stop eating and gently pat her mouth with a napkin before saying, "Well, maybe I'll shoot for a title, if that includes of course running into you again. Personally, I just want to challenge myself in this field and earn some cash in the meantime. Nothing much, just some winnings and earnings."

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the color on the last quote)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:04 am

As she girlishly protests, Drake relents with a pleased snicker. He focuses on the food while she talks, his eyes primarily remaining on her. It's surprising to him as well - not that the food is decent, but that it's up to her standard. She seemed like the sort who would be difficult to please. And so far, things seem to be going quite well.

He latches onto something she says, however. With a playful grin, he leans forward to prop his elbows on the table. "So you're itching to tangle with me in the ring again, huh? Is it just to get me in that skimpy wrestling outfit~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:19 am

Trish would also drink a bit of her tea before resuming her eating. She displayed such mannerisms that is rarely seen from most people: from keeping a straight posture, her pinky raised while drinking, and even eating with elegance and grace with a few pats of the napkin. She then stopped when she noticed Drake leaning closer to her and propping his elbows on the table. To her, that seems a little abrupt and invasive of her personal space.

Jewels would then cover her mouth to try to stiffle a giggle before replying, "Why the skimpy outfit? I wouldn't want you to look like as if you're growing too fast out of your clothes. No, no, no, I always enjoy the challenge of whoever I face whether man or woman. I hardly care for any fashion sense that fighters can perceive themselves as unique and ferocious...Although (not meaning to brag), I feel my own created outfit represents rich girls the best."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:50 pm

"Why? Because that's what people like to see! Flash a little skin, or - since it's Tension - give'em some of that titillating skin contact, and the crowd goes nuts." Drake grins and cants his head. "Yeah. You look like a million bucks in the ring." He leans back, the grin shifting into a playful smile. "Not that I'd mind something a little more racy on you, too..."

He goes back to eating, twirling noodle along his fork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:36 am

Trish would remain firm in her beliefs as she said, "What good is showing off "titillating skin contact" if you don't show some muscle to save your own skin?" Looking the part is simple for a fighter, but showing you're a fighter takes great discipline and training. She still kept her smile though as she thanked Drake for the comment on her outfit. Of course she had to still show she is a fighter and not an ordinary rich girl.

Trish resumed her eating as she span her fork before picking up some more noodles. She was careful upon eating it for she didn't want to make a mess. Etiquette is such a pain sometimes, but it is important so that you can be more graceful and lady-like. Then a descriptive word caught her attention. "Hmm? Racy? Whatever do you mean, ol' chap?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:15 pm

"Can't there be both?," asks Drake with a simple smile.

The eating resumes in polite silence until Trish asks for some clarification. That smile shifts into a more playful variety. "Oh, you know. Something that shows a little skin. Midriff or something, you know. You've got a face that'll sail a thousand ships already, don't get me wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:47 am

Drake's asking if there can be both showing yourself off and showing off your skill gave Trish a pause for thought. She would then nod a little as she replied, "Hmm, I suppose so as long as there is a balance."

Trish was halfway done with her noodles for they were very delicious to her liking. Properly cooked, properly seasoned, and properly presented are three of her must-haves in her food (with the exception of fast food in some occasions). She might be deemed finicky and picky, but it's her personal feelings and she means them well, hopefully not offending anyone at the same time.

But her eyes went wide in surprise and she almost spat the food out of her mouth when Drake mentioned "midriff" on account of appearances. She would take a quick sip of tea before swallowing and breathing out calmly to speak out politely. "Why, thank you. I do my very best to keep a good clean face intact. For me though, I prefer my face to be the most revealing thing on my appearance. I am not one to show much of my..." Her voice went to a whisper to not cause a commotion as she said it. "Midriff."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:11 am

Her reaction is both a complete surprise and totally hilarious for him. Drake starts to snicker, leaning back into his chair and doing his level best to cover his mouth and be polite. By the time he lowers his hand, he's nipped onto his lower lip to restrain himself.

But he can't. He has to ask!

"You say it like it's so scandalous!" He leans forward again, all smiles and intrigue. "You wouldn't happen to be shy, would you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:13 pm

Trish would glare at Drake with those yellow leering eyes as in saying this is no laughing matter. It was a good thing he restrained his lips or else she could've done worse. Unfortunately, Drake couldn't hold and he just had to ask. Trish smiled with him as she said, "First of all..." She then leaned forward to whisper through her clenched teeth that didn't look too happy. "SIT...BACK...DOWN..."

Once Drake did so, Trish followed and continued, "And second of all, yes. I can say it is scandalous. I've seen women dressed "skimpy" as you would call it and the majority have been seen mainly as objects to men rather than people. And there's always a chance that objects can be ruined, broken, or destroyed. I usually read up on the news and true stories of random and unexpected rape and torture as a perverted way of entertainment always weary me. I fear that if I don't watch how I look, I may end worse than dead. That is why I continue to train while at the same time, just be more secure on my appearance." She would finish with another glare and twirling of her fork in the noodles to eat some more. "Satisfied?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Drake is taken aback by what seems to him to be a fairly... well, psychotic reaction to a little teasing. Moreover, he isn't entirely sure how to sit down any more than he is already! He regards his leaned position with some confusion and simply straightens his posture. A helpless, embarrassed shrug follows. Stickler for propriety, maybe? He has no idea. The only thing he knows is that this attitude shift seems way left field! Weren't they having fun just fifty seconds ago?

"Not really," he replies humorlessly with a tilt of his head. "But whatever."

His gaze returns to his plate, appetite gone. Things have gone from fun and quirky to awkward and tense in record time, and given the spiel she just delivered, he isn't even sure how to respond. Does she need some kind of assurance that he's not going to rape her? Is that where that snap came from? Is she that petrified that someone is going to take advantage of her? She seemed so much more confident than that in the ring.

He pokes a fork at his plate to no avail. "So. Uh. How's the food?" It's the best he can come up with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next