Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:45 am

"Yes, that's right," said Jewels as Drake managed to get her name correctly. She did have a plan set for the day, but seeing the look on the guy's face, he did have something else in mind rather than food or ice skating.

Trish would say, "Sure! And perhaps after that, we can do what you want."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun with Domino and Jewels (For CyanDimitrik)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:03 pm

The look Trish gives him causes him to blink and second-guess himself. Her words simply clinch it. Drake runs a hand through his hair, ruffling those bangs back (though they just fall right back over his eye anyway). "Nono, it's not that I don't want to do those things. I just haven't really looked around to see what there is to do!" He shifts to his feet to stand before her. "I'm up for suggestions?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Seeing Domino ruffle his hair ath r mention of doing what he wants later, Jewels would giggle and say, "Heeheehee, you're actually kinda cute when you do that." She then slowly stood up and offered a hand to him as a means of proper courtesies. "Very well, shall we proceed?"

Once Drake takes her hand, Trish would allow him to lead her out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:01 pm

"Don't tell anyone. Still gotta look tough'n mean if I'm gonna take a belt," Drake muses to her. He takes the girl's hand only to briefly consider what to do with it. Walk hand-in-hand with her? Not his style. But maybe she'll approve more of a little show of gallantry? The hand is lifted and his head tips forward, grazing its back with a ghost of a kiss. Immediately following, he pivots into her side to link his arm with hers to guide her to the door - and ultimately on out.

Of course, leering looks are sure to follow from the guys who are still lingering in the halls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:32 am

Jewels would nod as she agreed for Domino to look tough and mean in order to hide a bit of his personality outside the ring. She was quite intrigue when her hand was taken to be kissed before her arm was wrapped around his as if they were a couple. "Hmm! And they say chivalry is dead."

As the two walked out, Trish's head remained high to show that she still didn't care what the others thought and just move along.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:47 pm

And off they go, braving the torrent of remarks and gibes!

Once outside, Drake guides her along the sidewalk. "I know of a little noodle shop nearby. Quaint, usually quiet." He glances aside to her. She's probably used to high-class joints a bit out of his pay grade. So he can only hope she doesn't view the choice as 'beneath her'. Rich kids can be unpredictable like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:15 pm

(Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Smile )

Jewels would be led by Domino as they headed outside and away from the..."mutts". Domino would then suggest of a little noodle shop. Noodles. Being the rich girl that she is, she's often free to wander about and eat other things, so noodles aren't new to her...as long as they're done to HER liking. "Well...such a small and somewhat middle-class eatery may be beneath...but fortunately, I love noodles." She then calmly grabbed Domino's chin with one hand and slowly made him look in her narrowing eyes. "You'll pay for us, won't you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:54 pm

(It was a bipolar Thanksgiving. @_@ Hope yours was good!)

"Convenient!," chirps Drake. Convenient that the shop isn't far, and convenient that it isn't too lowly a notion for her. Then he finds a hand on his chin, head turning to regard the blonde curiously. The question earns a blink and blank look - the sort of look that questions whether or not she actually asked this. "Well, of course I would. Did you actually think I wouldn't?"

...Oh wait. If she orders a ton of things, this might turn problematic. But she's a skinny little thing - surely that won't be the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:43 am

"Very good," said Jewels slowly releasing Domino's face and resuming her normal walk. "And in case you don't have enough, there's still little ol' me. I'm rich after all." She would continue to follow Domino's lead and is eager to try out those noodles.

Maybe this day won't be so bad.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Once his face is released, the teen blinks a couple times. She gets a couple paces ahead of him before he catches up again. "Yeah, I caught that," he muses, tilting to bump his shoulder against hers.

The noodle shop is, as promised, a quaint affair. On the outside, it doesn't look like much. It has a small, dangling sign on the door declaring its purpose, and that's about it. Drake pulls open the door and steps aside, letting the blonde in first. And on the inside, it... well, it's what one might expect. Little tables, counter stools, and only one other patron. The staff appears to consist of two people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next