Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions Empty Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions

Post by ThunderFox Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:56 am

Lilly felt like she was in a daydream. Her head felt hazy, and she felt like she was going to vomit. That probably had something to do with how much her head throbbed with each passing pulse of her headache. That, and her inability to fully comprehend what had just happened to her.

Lilly, with help from Kelly, left the roar of the arena behind and headed backstage, not stopping until she got to the thankfully empty locker room. Aside from the echo of their footsteps on the tiled floor, there was nothing but silence.

The cheerleader removed her arm from over top of Kelly's neck and sat herself down on the bench, both trying not to puke, and trying to piece together what she did wrong. She lost to Mercy. to MERCY! After everything she did, all of the crap she had to subject herself to, Mercy overcame the odds and pinned the busty cheerleader. But HOW?! Lilly ran through the match over and over again in her head, and she couldn't figure it out. What did she do wrong? How did Mercy, a bimbo wit no ring experience at all, beat her?

The more and more she thought about it, the worse she felt. Both mentally and physically. Countless emotions ran through her head. Rage. Embarrassment. Sadness. But Mostly rage.

"Where did I fuck up..." She muttered aloud, her voice was relatively quiet, but felt really loud in the echo of the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions Empty Re: Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:13 am

Kelly followed Lilly backstage and stood their awkwardly when her partner removed her arm from her shoulder. Standing there as Lilly dealt with the horrible and most likely nonredeemable shame and embaressment that was losing cleanly to Mercy Wrenn by Pinfall in a standard rules, singles match.

Kelly was sad to see her friend this way. Visibly tormented and bothered. She too was angry at the events that had just unfolded. Now she hated Mercy and Taylor even more.

"Maybe.... Because you never used the armbar I showed you." Though, Kelly did blame herself a bit. She was supposed to help Lilly improve and she still lost. Was it Taylor's training that made Mercy win? Sheer dumb luck?

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions Empty Re: Rage, Sadness, and Other Unwanted Emotions

Post by ThunderFox Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:20 am

Lilly, when Kelly spoke, turned crimson red. "IF I HAD A CHANCE TO I FUCKING WOULD HAVE YOU-" She cut herself off, both because it hurt her head like hell to scream, and because she really didn't know why she was yelling at her. She guessed she needed SOMEONE to yell at.

But what good would it do? She still lost. She still had to leave the AFW forever. She could never wrestle again and because of that, she could never get her revenge on Mercy. And that was her own fault for letting that bubblegum haired fuck get the better of her. It felt weird casting blame on herself. But it was true... this time.

Lilly looked away from Kelly, gritting her teeth. "I would have, if I had the chance," Lilly said in a much more even tone. She was surprised at herself. Normally, she'd be off the wall. Blame it on how humiliated she felt, or whatever, she just didn't have it in her to cast blame on anyone but herself at this point. She fucked up. She was a failure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:37 am

Kelly drew her had back when Lilly snapped at her. The room got real quiet. Maybe now wasn't the best time to be snarky or make jokes. Lilly had a violent temper and the last thing she needed was the cheerleader trying to choke her. But honestly, how tragic was this? Prior to the match, Lilly and Kelly were just LAUGHING at how easy this was going to be.

And then she lost.

"I know." Kelly said finally, remaining silent for a good while before she mustered the courage to speak.

"I'll... Get even with them Lilly. I promise. I swear to you... Parker and Wrenn WILL pay for this!" Kelly exclaimed from behind Lilly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:48 am

Lilly let out a sigh when Kelly told her she'd get even with them for her. What good would that do her? She was still out of the AFW. And SHE wanted to be the one to get even with them. She didn't want someone else to be her messenger girl! Yeah, Kelly meant well, but still! This was her revenge!

But she wasn't in the mood to argue. She still felt on the verge of puking, and didn't have the energy to really yell. "Whatever... thanks..." was all she could think to say.

Kelly had been good to her. The closest thing to a friend Lilly had, if you could call what they had a friendship. But it was something she guessed. Lilly soon got to her feet, taking a quick moment to evaluate whether doing so would push her over the edge and make her lose her lunch. Thankfully she didn't.

"I need a shower..." Lilly muttered. She felt disgusting. She wanted to wash off the filth from the match. And maybe the humiliation she felt for losing to some pencil pushing whore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:19 pm

"A shower? Now hold on. Lets NOT give up here, alright?" Kelly stated, pretty much ignoring Lilly's negative attitude while otherwise being sympathetic.

She was just glad it wasn't HER that lost to Mercy. That would be... Well... Shameful. She'd have to retire.

"What WERE the stipulations exactly?" Kelly questioned.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:50 am

Lilly let out an agravated sigh when Kelly pressed the issue. Yes, she wanted to get back at Mercy for this. But right now, she just wanted to forget it happened. Right now,s he just wanted a SHOWER! Was that really too much to ask after what she had just gone through?

"The contract said that if I won, I got Mercy and Clyde to myself for 24 hours. If I lost, I have to quit the AFW. Well, here I am. Quitting. Why does that matter at all anymore?" Lilly said. She tried to sound angry. But her words sounded more... What's the word... Defeated? She didn't know. This whole being sad thing was new to her.

Last edited by ThunderFox on Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:11 am

"Geez. You're so Bi. Bad taste though..." Kelly wondered why she'd ever want Mercy and Clyde for a day. Mercy was FLAT and annoying. Gastin was a scrawny hick and also annoying.

"Quit being mopey! You're a fucking CHEERLEADER! You're supposed to be CHEERLEADER LILLY! You lead the Cheerfulness and STEAL the boyfriends from hoes that are too flat to keep a man! And that stuipulation says You have to leave AFW. It doesn't say we cant harass the fuck of out Mercy Wrenn!"
Kelly exclaimed as loud and motivated as she could make herself, trying to pep Lilly back up!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:33 am

"So what? Guys are easy to manipulate, and girls... well they can be too. The difference is girls know what they're doing," Lilly said. Despite her raging headache, and her humiliation, she couldn't stop herself from gettng sucked in to such a simple conversation... ugh...

Then Kelly said something that Lilly hadn't considered. It took a second to really sink in, but it slowly brought her sinister, vile smile that she usually always bore to her face. Maybe she couldn't fight Mercy or Clyde in the ring, but that didn't mean she couldn't give them all kinds of shit.

Without word, almost forgetting that she felt like vomiting, she tuned to Kelly and took her face between her hands. "I could kiss you right now. As much as you piss me off, you have a brilliant mind sometimes," Lilly said, that fiery relentlessness returning to her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:06 am

Kelly smiled delightfully as Lilly's hands surrounded her face, snickering at the words of the cheerleader that followed. How kind of Lilly to be so honest and say such nice things!

"My dear, Cheerleader. Pissing people off while having a beautiful brillaint mind, is what Kelly Conway is best at." Kelly stated as he rested her palms on the backs of Lilly's hands.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next