Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 34 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Arasinya smiled and hugged him as she said, "Don't feel bad, I understand if there are some things you aren't comfortable with. Just stick to being you." Kentis and Gwen also hugged Xerxan to sow that they accept him also.

Arasinya would even give him a friendly kiss on his cheek to comfort him.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:44 am

He says " don't worry this is different I rarely got to watch stuff like this because I was normally in the center of all the action.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:55 am

"That's fine with us," said Arasinya slowly breaking off the hug. "Just wait there for now. Maybe we can spar a little."

Kentis would say, "You know I want to learn how to fight just like you, Xerxan."

"Yeah, me too!" Gwen said with a nod.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 am

He nods and says " sure I will show you what I know, but one lesson I cant give you till tommarow because It requires my globe of darkness to avoid the use of blindfolds. He looks at Arasinya and says " we can easily show them some simple moves that can help them defend themselves then build up their skills from there.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:42 am

Arasinya nodded and said, "Will do. After we are done with shooting arrows, we'll go on with sparring." From there, Arasinya will continue helping the kids shoot accurately at the tree for another half an hour. She wanted them to be focused on using one weapon before using their hands to fight.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 pm

While Xerxan watches her teach them to shoot he notices several of the village children hiding in the bushes watching with amazement at the archery lessons very quietly while keeping their slings and ammo bag on their hips being this spot was their favorite practice spot too.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:50 pm

Soon Gwen and Kentis managed to get better and hit their targets more accurately as Arasinya says, "Alright, kids, we're done! Good job!" She hugged them both as they also did for her.

Gwen would say, "I can't wait to try shooting more arrows!"

Kentis nodded and said, "Yeah, I could be a real warrior in our armies!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:37 am

An older drow teen with multicolor hair walks up behind the hidden children and points a finger as a weak jolt of lightning nails her sneaky little sister and chains off her to nail all of her friends causing them all to squeal and jump out of the bushes suddenly as she says " time to wash your hair sis we are going to use my favorite shampoo." The little sister gulps and tries to run off only to start floating and looking to Arasinya and Xerxan for help as the elder sister says " this little imp put color pigments into my shampoo so now If I have to look like this my little sister can have hair colored like mine" as she walks off pulling her floating sister who is trying to swim away franticly obviously not wanting the same hair color as her elder sister. The other children show off their toy slings and set up rocks then load up a shot then twirl and release the ball as it knocks the rock off the pile they set up smiling at them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:32 am

Arasinya would grab the older sister's arm with one hand while the other was behind her back. She would pull her to stop her as she said, "Hang on there, hang on. What do you mean your hair is colored? It looks fine to me." Her other hand behind her back would secretly use magic to make the colors in the older sister's hair go away and back to her hair's original color.

Kentis and Gwen however were focused on how the other kids were good aims with a slingshot. Gwen would soon ask if she could try it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 am

The elder sister says" thanks" as the younger one asks " sis being your hair isn't colorful will my punishment be canceled too" as she gives her older sister a cute face to try and get out of the punishment. The elder sister says " sorry I owe you a nice hair dyeing treatment especially being it was a very expensive brand of hair soap, and if you keep begging like this I may upgrade it to a full body dye job" which causes the little girl to gulp and stay quiet. The other children offer both Kentis and Gwen their slings as they show them how to launch the ammo shots.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next