by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 12:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 147 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Training in a forest cave

2 posters

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Training in a forest cave - Page 36 Empty Re: Training in a forest cave

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:05 am

Arasinya smiled as she said to the little girl, "It seems you already have a job at such a young age. Do you mind if I call you...Chemy?"

Gwen said, "You can keep a slingshot just in case. Who knows when you'll need it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:35 am

She nods as she goes to swipe a pouch she hopes has her older sisters candy stash only to pout after she getting dosed by her own stink bomb she created when she started her training. Lira says to Xerxan " stealth missions don't have to be about killing some are just to watch and learn about enemy movements so you can easily take them down." Xerxan says " I will go buy one later on" as he passes the borrowed sling back to the child who lent it to him which he resumes showing off their skill.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am

Arasinya smiles as she holds the little girl's nose and says, "Here, Chemy, let me help you." She would use her magic to remove the stinky scent and replace it with a more flowery smell.

Kentis says, "I can go with you. I know some pretty good styles that can fit looks and accuracy."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Chem asks " Sis how did you get your hands on my stink bomb recipe daddy destroyed all of it except the surprise box I sent you that same day?" Lira says " simple your little stinky surprise gift you sent me all the little stinkbombs didn't go off and as long as I have that one I can duplicate your stinky surprise" as chem's eyes go wide starts to dash home to look for that stink bomb container. Xerxan says "don't worry it isn't that important that I get the sling right away I am enjoying watching the kids play with theirs."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:17 am

Arasinya watched as Chemy went off and she asked Lira, "Is she really desperate to get it?"

"Okay," said Kentis. "Just let us know soon, okay?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:41 am

Lira pulls out a vial with an odd looking liquid inside it and says " you don't think I would let that imp find the source of my favorite prank spell that easily I expect her to find a few surprises in several traps that spray the stink bomb smell on her. She adds " our father probably won't punish her to badly being we been pulling pranks on each other as we grew up including us catching them playing pranks on each other. He nods as he notices part of the children swarming Arasinya with the other half swarming Kentis and Gwen asking them questions about where they are from along with the girls saying how pretty their hair is.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:10 am

Arasinya nods and giggles before saying, "Well, it won't take long before she finds out."

When the children came to her, she would say, "Woah, slow down, hang on there, kids. I'm actually from another town that neighbors from your home. Our people are very friendly, we perform magic, and do all sorts of fun stuff together."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:58 am

Lira feels a tingle and says " she found about 5 of traps already out of the 20 that I set up, but she will never expect that I keep it on me" as she gulps remembering she may take her hidden diary and hold it ransom. The children sit around Arasinya ready to listen to tell them about where she lives as the others move away from Gwen and move near Arasinya too.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:07 am

Arasinya was nodding in understanding her of Chemy's situation until she noticed Lyra looking nervous. "Something wrong?"

Then she would say to the kids, "The town is known as Elverdale. A majestic and peaceful town where we embrace love and happiness through our diversity. No matter what you like or what you can do, you're family to us. Our town sometimes can boast on having the finest of skills in any land. Even some of the females know how to braid our hair to perfection. Would you like me and Gwen to show you?" Gwen was eager to do so.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:32 am

Lira begins to draw runes in the air as the children's attention focuses on her floating the stink bomb vial as she places illusions of the stink bomb vial around where her diary is in her room hoping getting blasted by so many of her traps will deter her from going after her diary. Their mother will be floating a really stinky pouting daughter to the bathing area of their home as the father brings in a bottle which she whimpers knowing it will remove the smell fast but make her look silly till the day after today. Lira says " I just placed a few illusions around the general area of my diary, but our mother and father is taking Chem to be cleaned up and father is using one of his new forms of his special quick clean liquid soap." Lira watches the girls line up while the bravest one sits in place to have her hair braided while Lira will take note so she can add a new style illusion with Arasinya's name as the one who brought the style to them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next