Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 23 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Mon May 12, 2014 1:29 am

"I think that's enough of that" she said shaking trying to control her breathing "please cuddle we as a bovine" she said wanting to be warm Ayako pointed to Alice

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 23 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Mon May 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Masaki complied to Natsu's wish as she turned back into a cow to hug her close and keep her warm. "Do you want some of my milk again?"

"Alright, if you insist," says Alice as she later receives the receipt. She would take out her wallet and place the needed money on the table along with the tip.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed May 14, 2014 2:01 am

"Yes and I would really like you to talk to me" she said looking at the large Bovine Ayako look at Lisa on the way out "do you think you could just where A sports bra?" She asked curiously meanwhile natsu ask her mother "how big are your breasts?" She asked seriously

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 14, 2014 3:36 am

Masaki picked her own breasts up a little to feel how heavy they are before answering, "Well, it depends. Are you talking about my bovine form or my normal form as your mother?"

"Why just a sports bra?" asked Lisa curiously on the way out. "I hardly wear a sports bra unless it's at the beach or something."

Alice then commented, "I think you enjoy your body being exposed a little too much, Ayako."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed May 14, 2014 3:45 am

"both" she said curiously Ayako smiled "would you like it if I wore Victorian clothing" she then turned to Lisa "well I figure that we should go to the beach" "mamma what's your favourite thing to do at a festival?" She said looking into her chocolate brown eyes

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 14, 2014 4:14 am

"Well, I would say just a medium size back in my human form. But when I'm a cow, they're bigger so they can hold more milk." Masaki chuckled in her thoughts and massaged them a little to feel their soft texture. "Oh, Victorian clothing would be wonderful. But we need a special occasion for that. And for the festival, I'd love to play the flute and dance."

"You want to go to the beach? Now?" Lisa was quite shocked to hear this from Ayako. "Uhhh, well if you like, I'll wear a sports bra in the ring with you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed May 14, 2014 4:22 am

"okay…" She said wondering if she could go to an drink now Ayako burst out laughing "let's just get the training out of the way" she said asking if she were still going to win the championship match

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 14, 2014 4:25 am

Masaki nodded as she grabbed one of her udders and offered it to Natsu to feed on. She was ready for another milk feeding.

"But Ayako!" said Lisa. "You need to at least get a feel for the match so that you can take whatever 404 throws at you. We cannot risk skipping it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed May 14, 2014 4:43 am

"Show me every think he does!" She said confidently "I want to SEND YOU TO HELL!" She said as they entered the gym "Alice get the ring ready Lisa come with me to get changed" she said deadly serious "I guarantee you we are going to when announced our team and we are going to save your mother!" She said in the locker room getting changed Matsu would softly drink it asking if her mother what talk to her while she drinks (I haven't really gone into detail about how much I used to watch wrestling back in the ruthless aggression year to a little bit of the modern era YouTube is a wonderful source for watching ECW/XPW and WWF)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu May 15, 2014 12:39 am

Masaki chuckles and sighs as she feels Natsu's tugging at her udder a little as she drinks. She would softly stroke her hair and asked, "Are you sure you wouldn't want to have any other milk from the supermarket?"

Lisa felt a bit uneasy when Ayako made her remark. "Uhh, make sure you say that to 404 and not me, okay?" The trio soon reached the gym and they all did their part to get ready for Ayako's match. Alice would get the ring set up while Lisa went with Ayako to change. "Oh, I'll be so grateful when you do. And I can finally be free to join you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next