Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Playtime with the Plaything

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Playtime with the Plaything - Page 9 Empty Re: Playtime with the Plaything

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:35 am

"Nnnnghhh..." Chiyo groaned as Da Xia applied a combination of nelson hold and camel clutch, although she moaned as soon as she felt the breasts of the girl on her back again. "Uhh... y-you know..." she whimpered, squirming in both discomfort and arousal.

Powerless to resist her captor from having her way, Chiyo had to say that this had been turning her on more and more. With all the girls toying around and using her as their wrestling dummy, each time capitalizing on her sweet spot, she had to say she's been enjoying it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:46 am

"Hmm? I didn't hear that? Say it a little louder." Da Xia continued to tease Chiyo by forcing her to elevate her voice so that the other two could hear her. For emphasis she would pull back on the Nelson a bit more and push the assets in questions into her toy's back. Smiling as she decided to switch up her tactics to continue to keep Chiyo on edge as she would release one half of the Full Nelson and change it into a Half Nelson as her now free hand would reach down to grab Chiyo's breast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:53 am

Da Xia was without a doubt the most evil person of the three, from what Chiyo gathered so far. She groaned as the girl cranked her back a bi more, although the nelson hold would then be loosened as Da Xia opted to grope her breast instead. The pink haired girl moaned and squirmed, even with one free arm she could do little to fight back as it was.

"Auhh... p-please press your breasts on my back...?" she begged with a louder voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:06 am

Da Xia's smile curled even more into an evil smile as she got what she wanted from Chiyo as she released both holds on her toy. Letting out a small laugh she would reach behind her and undid her bikini top and cast it aside. "Are you ready? Here it comes..." Da Xia purred as she lowered her breasts down to Chiyo's back slowly, however right before they would press into her back she suddenly stopped.

"Wait...I don't think you deserve it yet." she said as she would quickly spin around to try and lock in a front head lock on Chiyo's neck, laying down in front of her to let her breasts lay close to Chiyo's face and tease Chiyo by having the breasts within eye sight and show her what is not getting pressed into her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:47 am

Chiyo felt a shiver of anticipation as Da Xia made her announcement, eager to melt again within the girl's grasps. Istead of getting to feel the her captor's bare breasts on her back, though she was pulled into a headlock by Da Xia, whose beasts dangled in front of her, with no means to reach it from her position.

"Nnghh..." Chiyo groaned and squirmed, trying to pry the hold loose with her hands. "Meanie..." she pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Keeping a strong, but not tight grip on Chiyo's neck, Da Xia would move her chest back and forward to move her breasts back and forward in front of Chiyo's head to further tease her. "You love it." Da Xia shot back at her toy as she would begin to roll with the head lock applied to move the two across the mat, stopping on her back. "Tell me, why do you think you deserve to have my breasts planted into your back?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:02 am

"Uhh..." Chiyo groaned as Da Xia continued teasing her while having her trapped in the headlock. "After all I've been through, I guess I deserved something..." she reasoned, while trying to loosen the hold some more. "Pleaseee...?" she added, although her tone was more playful than anything, like a child begging her parents for a candy or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:18 am

"Hmmm..." Da Xia audibly let out as she thought about Chiyo's explanation and even her cute please. Rolling over again so that they were on their stomachs, she released the head lock as she got to her knees. "Alright, since you been such a good toy, you do deserve a reward." she decided as she would knee walk around to the side of Chiyo and straddle her back as she slowly lowered her chest down on to Chiyo's back, giving her toy a slow and pleasurable beginning to her breasts being pressed into her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:27 am

"Ehe~" Chiyo let out a soft giggle as Da Xia seemed to agree with giving her a reward, no longer resisting the girl as she was laid on her front.

The hold was released, and she'd then feel her captor straddling her back. It didn't take too long before Da Xia's breasts brushed her back, causing Chiyo to purr and squirm from the sensation.

"Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:15 am

Da Xia let out a small giggle after hearing Chiyo's, beginning to slowly rub her breasts up and down on Chiyo's back, in which she let out a soft, long moan. Focusing on nothing else but the breast rub, she planted her elbows on the mat to gather the leverage to move up and down Chiyo's back.

"Hm.....I bet I can make you cum with my breasts alone...." she muttered out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next