Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:33 pm

Alyssa's vigorous thrusting was stopped by that desperate kick, which knocked her back and sent her gasping as she clutched her ribs. Ow. Okay, that brought her back to her senses. Not that there was much sense to consider in the first place, given her career and her general demeanour. With the light returned to her eyes, the Bomber looked at the still prominent rear placed in front of her and started lurching over again.

"Rosie, you slutty little fuck! I'm going to enjoy breaking you in." She spat, now slow from injuries instead of outright mental derangement. If she got the chance, she was going to start eating out Rosie's ass instead of merely probing it with her fingers!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:38 pm

In a different setting, Rosie would probably roll her eyes at those words. How much more fucked could someone get? But right here, stuck in the ring with this lunatic... made things a tiny bit more urgent. She crawled away as fast as she could, hands grabbing for the ropes to pull herself back up and get off to a running pace.

But in her panic, she slipped off the ropes, taking a clumsy tumble that most certainly would cost her her lead over the insane rapist Bomber.

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:33 am

If this was a horror movie, and it seemed like it was perpetually minutes away from turning into one, Rosie would've been butchered by now. Luckily, Alyssa was far too fuck crazy to do something like that. So, instead she started bending down to reel the small conductor in again for another anal escapade. Her tongue flicked out of her lips again as she craved the taste of Rosie's ass!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:23 pm

"EEEYYAAAA!!" A very high pitched squeal came out of Rosie's lips, there was something wet inside her butt! "NOOO! D-DON'T DO THAT!!" She screamed in panic, as if Alyssa would comply. Her slim legs thrashed about wildly, as she tried to claw herself away from this fuck monster, but in her mind, it didn't seem all too likely... No! She wasn't going to let another lunatic do this to her!

Or she told herself that, what escape was there from this ass-eating monster?!

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:54 pm

There was no escape, Alyssa believed. Eating out Rosie's ass was a pleasant experience for her, and in her state, it wouldn't let her attention stray. Unfortunately for her, she should've been wary of the time. Yet again, the picture changed. Oh, just a plain old vagina this time, apparently. Too bad she was just a scant few inches away from that. The ref girl came in to pull them apart, freeing Rosie from Alyssa's clutches.

The conductor got very lucky this time. Next time, would she be able to escape?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:07 am

Someone up there really liked Rosie. Or maybe just didn't want to see anyone eating anyone else's ass. Either way, Rosie was given a quick reprieve from Alyssa's advances, noticing that this time, the target was "just" a vagina. She stood up, panting quite a bit. She was exhausted physically and mentally. And this still wasn't over. She didn't even want to look up and meet Alyssa's undoubtably rapey gaze, she just wanted this to end, one way or another... well, definitely one way more than another.

The pinkette counted 6 heartbeats in her head of resting... and went for it, knowing full well that running towards Alyssa was asking for a bad time... but it wasn't like staying put and waiting for the rapist to come get her would be a better option. She dived down, jabbing two fingers forward, reaching for the spot between the lunatic's legs, hoping her luck wouldn't run out just yet!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:03 pm

The two wrestlers were running on fumes, but they weren't about to give up just yet. That said, Alyssa's mania was starting to end and she was feeling the strain of the match. If there were any words she had left, it would be to complain how tired she was. It was Rosie's chance now. While the Bomber was tottering towards her, the conductor's fingers would slam home between the lunatic's legs. Almost immediately, there was a reaction. It was a stifled moan as the maniac's inner walls clenched around the intrusion.

Without a doubt, she was well on her way to her next orgasm. The only question was if Rosie could make her cum before her enemy recovered.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:17 am

Both the tiny conductor and the lunatic rapist were about to fall, but one would have to fall first. And Rosie had finally found her opening, she wasn't going to let up now! She couldn't! If she did... Well, she wasn't! "T-take this you freeeeak!" She yelled shrilly, pumping her hand in and out of the bomber girl's cooch.

It was all she could hope for that this would be enough, if Alyssa got through this, then her vengeance would almost certainly... Rosie pushed those thoughts away, just keep pumping and the crazy girl would have to cum eventually, right?!!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:20 am

It was like trying to tame a wild beast. Alyssa thrashed and screeched, but her wild movements betrayed something that Rosie could see clearly. It was the sort of uncontrolled arousal that she wanted to witness, as the Bomber's lust overtook what remnants of sanity she had left. Every pump of the conductor's hand was met with an equally strong thrust of her hips.

Alyssa was definitely dancing along to Rosie's tune, but just how close was she to the big finale? It'd depend solely on how the conductor performed in the next few moments.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:34 pm

Alyssa was enjoying herself. In whatever fucked up, wild world Alyssa was from, this was enjoyable. Seeing it pushed the little conductor further. It wasn't even about the victory, she just wanted to finally end this a cappella performance.

Bringing a third finger into the slick mix, her three digits pistoned in and out of the thrashing animal. "Haahaaha! Go on then! You're DONE!!" Rosie's voice had a disturbingly Alyssa-esque glee as she worked a blur between her bomber opponent.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next