Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:41 pm

Alyssa was having the time of her life right now. Hurtling towards an imminent orgasm, the Erotic Terrorist was thrashing about like she was being electrocuted. Well, not only that. She was outright singing as Rosie plundered her well-toned ass. At least it didn't sound bad, though her choice of lyrics was questionable, to say the least.

"I'm a racing car, passing byyyy like Lady Godivaaaaa, I'm gonna go gooo gooooo-"

Unfortunately for Alyssa, she was stopped right at the brink by the roulette. Damn it, damn it all! She wearily turned her head to the screen, her hips still thrusting against her captor's finger as she tried so hard to get off. She was hoping that it'd show a pussy, she really wanted to cum so bad it was driving her nuts. Well, more nuts than she already was. Unfortunately, she was disappointed by the final result.

"... Armpit?"

Shit, that was going to require some creativity.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by TheWamts Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:53 am

As disturbing as Alyssa's song of lust was, it was a pretty good indicator of what direction the match was going. All she'd have to do was keep up the pace, squeeze out this orgasm and then she'd be well ahead of the terrorist.

But she missed the timer, and the board spun to something entirely different. Armpit? How does that even work out? She quickly pulled her hand out of her opponent's ass, thinking what options she'd have. Surely, there was something sexual she could do with it. Heck, with how fired up Alyssa was, there was probably nothing that wouldn't get her off by this point.

"Alright, you guys want armpit? You'll get armpit!" She screamed to the audience, hooking her entire right arm, still fresh from the anus, around Alyssa's nethers, until her armpit was pressing up to her dripping sex, and she started to "trib" against it, using her other arm to push Alyssa low to give her an easier time with the unusual sexing.

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Honestly, she was kind of disappointed. At this rate, she'd get a chance to retaliate and it wouldn't be so fun to singlehandedly kick the shit out of her opponent. Where was the challenge, the excitement of being fucked to a sloppy, screaming orgasm against her will? The Bomber was about to start attacking when the conductor put two and two together and started rubbing her off with the armpit.

"Y- yooooouuuu!!" Alyssa didn't know if she should applaud or yell at Rosie for figuring that out. So, she just came as hard as she could.

That was the best option in all situations.

She slumped over, half of face pressed against the mat as she tried to get up. Oh, shit. She couldn't even move her hips anymore. That was a bad sign. Wordlessly cursing Rosie, she started turning over to glare at her opponent. Well, this was going to be an interesting match after all.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:37 am

This was well beyond the realm of ordinary sexing. Heck, probably even Alyssa wasn't well versed in being fucked by an armpit. Or maybe she was. Rosie was inclined to think so anyways, Alyssa had shown her fucking credentials off more than enough, and the match was still getting underway!

And then she burst. A big explosive orgasm fitting for a bomber. On instinct, Rosie retracted her arm, forgetting that there was still quite a while left of this armpit round. "Hey, don't look at me like that. You were totally begging for it!" Rosie said with mock innocence, patiently waiting for Alyssa to make her next perverted move.

Probably a big mistake.

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:26 pm

"Fuck." Alyssa could only reply. It had finally turned into her only purpose, such was her derangement. "Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. FUCK."

Uh oh. This was it, the full on victory of insanity over reason. She immediately stood up, like some demented juggernaut of rape. The only symphony the conductor would be leading would be one of frenzied screaming if she didn't stop the Bomber. Alyssa stomped over, her movements stiff as she tried to grab Rosie. If she caught her enemy, she'd copy the armpit to pussy trick and start trying to rub the conductor off to an unwilling orgasm!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:32 pm

As Alyssa stood up, Rosie realized that she was fucked. Or about to be. Literally and utterly fucked. This was like that Resident Evil movie. The one with Nemesis. Except sexier and a lot scarier. If it was possible, Rosie seemed even tinier than usual, taking a step back... but before she knew it, Alyssa had latched onto her shoulder, pulling her in like some whirlpool of sexed up lunacy.

"W-wait s-st... OH FUCK!" Rosie jumped, Alyssa copying her move with quite a bit more enthusiasm than herself. "N-no s-stooo-op it!" She cried, feeling the buildup starting and taking her rapidly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Stopping was not an option anymore. Alyssa's heart hadn't exploded yet, so she was definitely not going to quit. With a drooling, insane glare, the Bomber continue to rub the conductor relentlessly. Oh, yeah. She had been waiting so long for this that she couldn't help it anymore. She stuck her tongue out, panting like some kind of deranged animal as she prepared to finish Rosie off.

And then she took it even farther as she bit down on Rosie's thigh. Oh, that was going to leave a mark.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 pm

It was like Alyssa suddenly developed rabies or something, Rosie cried as she suffered at the hands - or armpit, rather - of the deranged woman. Her eyes were wide open, as she bounced and squirmed in Alyssa's clutches, when out of nowhere, teeth sank into her leg.

"OAAHH!! SHIT FUUUUCK!" That was more than enough to drive Rosie past her limits, and she came hard. Even harder than Alyssa, and she slumped into her lunatic opponent's hands. She shuddered and twitched from the huge climax, unaware that the screen had once again shifted, this time to an image of a foot.

They were really covering all the bases tonight, huh.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:45 am

Foot. Foot. Luckily for Rosie, Alyssa's rather severe drop in rationality had taken a huge chunk of her creativity as well. Unluckily for Rosie, that just meant the Bomber's instincts would lead to some unexpected and creepy actions. With one armpit covered in juices, the insane wrestler kept on muttering to herself as she pulled off one of the conductor's boots.

And then she stood, holding that slender leg up as she licked that foot. Weird. Really, really weird.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:12 am

Rosie was still struggling with the aftermath of such an intense and insane orgasm. The boot didn't come off easily, but since the tiny conductor wasn't resisting, it came off soon enough for Alyssa to access what she wanted.

Having her leg hoisted up like that wasn't really painful so much as embarrassing, but after that last episode, embarrassing was hardly an problem anymore. But the moment the tongue met her foot... it felt weirdly enjoya- no it didn't! "W-what the hell?!" With a jolt, her foot kicked out instinctively.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next