Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:12 am

"Yeah, that's the way I wanna play! Can you keep u-UWAAH!" Ok, so Alyssa could hit hard. Rosie fell back a bit, her back pressed against the turnbuckle for support, but it didn't give her much space to get away from the bomber. "Heh... come on then..." taunting Alyssa wouldn't make it any easier for her, but this was just some basic (lack of) manners and etiquette.

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by TheWamts Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:03 pm

bricktown wrote:"You asked for it." Alyssa said, a feverish look on her face as she put one hand into her underwear and start jilling herself off. Like a maddened demon, the Bomber continued to masturbate even as she approached with a demented smile. "Whe- when I get my hands on yooouuuu-"

She bit down as she pulled her gloved hand out, the leather slick with her juices as she lunged forward. Scarily enough, it seemed like she was going to try and force her fingers into Rosie's mouth!
TheWamts wrote:That was unexpected. Why was Alyssa playing with herself at a time like this? And the approach combined with a lunatic's smile... what the fuck?! The small girl backed away, whatever Alyssa was doing could not possibly be any good.

And the sight of that glistering glove proved it, there was droplets of fluid dripping off, and that certainly wasn't H2O. Rosie could smell it from here, and now that she had backed into the ropes, it was only getting closer and closer. "Hey... come on... let's not go cra- HMMMMPPGH??!?"
bricktown wrote:"Crazy? You think this is crazy?" Alyssa pushed in further, practically humping against Rosie as her need-filled eyes practically stared holes into her enemy's. "I'll show you crazy when I fuck you into a coma!!"

Oh, boy. Looks like the Bomber had gone a little too far in-character now. Her free hand came closer and closer to Rosie's groin, intent on rubbing her through the fabric of what little she wore. While the audience was hooting and cheering at the action, none of them really seemed to notice that Alyssa had probably just went batshit insane.
TheWamts wrote:Yes, Rosie DID think that was crazy. Of course, it was difficult to express that opinion with those slightly bittersweet fingers stuffed inside her mouth, but her body language was doing a good job communicating. She thrashed against the ropes and the lusty maniac's dryhumping body, struggling against this sexy terrorist lunatic. Wait, what was she doing with her hand now?

She was trying to touch her! "MMMM! MMMMMmMM!!" Rosie bit down into the hand, and pushed against the (much) taller bomber girl, she REALLY didn't want this to happen!

Or at least... not yet.
bricktown wrote:There was some pain as those teeth ground down on her fingers, but Alyssa could ignore it. What wasn't so easy to ignore was Rosie's hands pushing her away. Despite her size, the conductor had some strength. With a malicious glare, the crazed Bomber redoubled her efforts as she practically raked her fingers over the pasty covering Rosie's groin. Of course, then the really weird shit started going down as Alyssa bent down to lick Rosie's cheek.

Okay, this was going from terrorist to straight up predator. Not that the crowd minded, of course.
TheWamts wrote:The trapped little conductor's eyes went wide as the little piece of barely anything was stroked - quite roughly - in an act of sexual terrorism. "Oooughh!" It wasn't a surprise that Alyssa turned out to be another maniac, this league certainly had its share.

And then... the crazy bitch was licking her! Rosie stopped biting, moaning into the fingers under this ludicrous assualt! Even her pushing weakened a bit, either Rosie was giving up really really easily, or Alyssa had found a weakness in her tiny opponent/victim.

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:49 am

As she molested Rosie with increasing vigour, Alyssa found herself tensing up as she started working herself closer and closer to a freakish orgasm. Unfortunately for the Bomber, the ref girl interposed herself in between her and the conductor. With a angered snarl, Alyssa was about to start yelling at the ref when her attention was brought to the titantron.

Shit, it was a picture of some well-developed breasts. Turning back to her opponent, the Erotic Terrorist sneered. Yeah, there wasn't much to play with. But she'd find a way. She always did.

"Get reaaaaady, Rosie!!" She snarled, eyes wild as she stalked back to the opposite corner. "Going to make a symphony now, yeah. Going to fuck you so hard that you'll lose your voice...."

The fact that the Bomber hadn't noticed her own degeneration into madness was somewhat worrying.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Saved by the bell. Or wheel, whatever. Well, at least Rosie would have a much "bigger" target to go for. If she got a chance to go for it, anyways. With how crazy Alyssa had turned in the last 30 or so seconds, she didn't really feel all that great about this. And that wasn't even taking to account how great she had felt in the last 30 or so seconds.

Rosie laughed off the lunatic ranting like it was a joke. It WAS a joke, right? "Try it!" Shit, why did she say that? Rosie certainly didn't feel ready, backing even further into her side as if it could hide her, even though she couldn't see a way for Alyssa to be doing much with her... less-than-gropable chest, there was no telling what the sex-crazed and possibly certifiably insane terrorist would do to her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 am

Alyssa's eyes grew cold. Oh, so Rosie was going to be like that, huh? If she wasn't going to take this seriously, then the Erotic Terrorist was going to make her squeal! Of course, she didn't express this deranged opinion of hers. Instead, she just began walking forward with a creepy stare. Over the last few feet separating her and the conductor, she immediately went for a double leg takedown.

If she succeeded in taking Rosie off her feet, she was going to go straight for the uniform and tear at it with all of her strength!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:52 am

There was a look on Alyssa's face that just didn't stand right with Rosie. It was like the halfway point between a Friction wrestler and a werewolf. There was nowhere she could back up into n - "UUgh!!" The lunatic dove in, grabbing her ankles and down went the tiny conductor, tumbling down into the mats.

Before she could even open her eyes, the grabby bomber girl had ripped off her clothes (not that they were covering anything anyways), and now she was totally defenseless! The rather scared little girl got up to the noise of ripping fabric and started crawling backwards, leaving her breasts exposed in her panicked retreat.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:24 am

The look on Alyssa's face was nothing short of vile as she managed to tear Rosie's top open. There might not have been much to grab, but she would mercilessly attack them anyways. Despite the cumbersome weight of her costume, the Bomber approached with predatory intent. Growling and slavering like a beast, the Bomber practically lunged at the conductor, gloved hands held like claws as she sought to fondle her pink haired prey into an unwilling orgasm!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Rosie had seen more than enough films to understand where this was going. With no where left to retreat, Alyssa pounced on her much much smaller frame, groping at her barely-there chest. "N-nnnooo...! G-get a-awayyy!!" the topless conductor cried, pushing back up the terrorist girl's chest. She needed this wild lust-driven monster off of her, before she found herself groped to a humiliating outburst!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 pm

Given that Alyssa was taking the advantage away from Rosie, the crowd would start booing the Bomber as she slavered and clawed at the conductor. It didn't matter, though. She was on the pink haired girl like a dog mauling a poor rabbit, and she was loving every minute of it. In her lust addled state, she was feeling Rosie's touch rather strongly. Her rather substantial bust was like firm clay in the conductor's hands, but she wasn't going to passively allow her opponent to grope her into an unearned orgasm.

With highly unnecessary roughness, she pinched Rosie's nipples and kneaded that near flat chest as best as she could. Pleasure and pain would mingle here, each of the Erotic Terrorist's gestures intended to bring her opponent to a shameful, unwanted climax.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:59 pm

"Ooh, s-stop it...! N-not so r-rough...!!" The little conductor practically cried from the painfully pleasant sensation of Alyssa squishing her small chest, going right for the sensitive nipples. All she could do was try to match Alyssa's unnatural roughness.

And she couldn't. Not when Alyssa had already brought her so close to an orgasm, barely minutes after starting this horrible... "Noo...! N-not li-like this...!!" Her voice ragged, Rosie closed her eyes, bracing herself for the terribly humilating orgasm as she squeezed Alyssa's sizeable bust, pulling on the firm orbs hopelessly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next