Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by bricktown Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 am

Humping her opponent like she was going to die if she didn't cum soon, Alyssa fondled Rosie as roughly as she could. With every stroke, her hyps gyrated like she was almost dancing.

Of course, she still wasn't able to push herself over the edge until Rosie grabbed her. With that, she caressed the pink haired toy before squeezing hard as she came on the belly of the poor girl under her. With her underwear soaked and her mood considerably lightened, the Erotic Terrorist looked down with cruel satisfaction running through her.

"We're... Even Stevens now, Rosie." She panted, holding onto the conductor's hair as she stared down with a grin that could only be described as one of pure hunger. "No more freebies. I'm finishing my meal now."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 Empty Re: Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H"

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:46 pm

It came. Maybe in different circumstances, i.e. with someone slightly less insane than Alyssa, Rosie might have felt good from it. But no, she had be with the biggest lunatic this side of Japan. The little conductor gasped, wobbling on the logs of jelly that were once called legs, only staying upright because of the red-striped bomber.

The words sent shudders down Rosie's spine, she was NOT looking forward to another round with this sex-crazed predator, whatever the wheel might spin to. Speaking of which, the signal sounded out, revealing an animated set of butt cheeks. Not that Rosie noticed, every bit of her attention was focused on Alyssa's disgustingly rapey expression. "W-wait... I... N-not s-so s-sooon...!"

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:38 am

"The fuse got lit, and now it's time for the big boom!" Alyssa cackled, her already teetering mind obviously scrambled from her climax. This time, she was getting even freakier as she stood up. Or rather, tried to. Her stamina lent her greater coordination than Rosie at this moment, but it just made her look like some shambling, slouched beast as she grabbed onto one of the conductor's legs and started dragging her away from the turnbuckle.

"We're partying all night, lil' pink. And me? I'm gonna take this hand o' mine-" She raised her red gloved fist, her Canadian accent growing progressively more exaggerated as she looked down at her opponent. "AND STICK IT UP YER ASS!"

Dry anal fisting? Truly, an act of erotic terrorism.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:21 pm

Rosie flopped over, seeing the corner move away from her, unable to get away from the beast that had her captive. Frantically scrambling, it looked like she was trying to do a drunken front crawl - on land. And it didn't help much in escaping Alyssa's hands. "W-wha? N-nooo not there!"

She didn't like the idea of ANYTHING going up her ass, and certainly not a fist that belonged to this true lunatic. Well maybe... no, definitely not! Scrambling as quickly as her weak body would let her, Rosie threw a fist as hard as she could upwards - which meant it'd be landing right between Alyssa's legs, more likely than not.

Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 SAdcZrMWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 MVRLLQmWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 I82ome3Wheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 UAjmKPCWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 MAai8oKWheel of Fortune! Rosie, Alyssa and a lot of "H" - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:02 am

"Come on, Rosie. Let's fuck fuck fuck- FFFFUCCCK!!"

With a scream, Alyssa sunk to her knees. That was a sucker punch and a half there. Hell, she even found it a little hard to breath. Wow. Okay, she deserved that one. The crowd certainly thought so, as they cheered Rosie's sudden strike to the Bomber's groin. If it had been a real life incident, the front page headline the next morning could've read 'I punched rapey terrorist so hard in junk that I broke a bone in my hand'.

Somehow, she got the idea that trying to stick it in somebody's butt always led to karmic consequences.

"Time out." She squeaked, panting on all fours as she tried to get up.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:40 am

For a full second, Rosie couldn't understand the cause of the scream. And then, as she was retracting her tiny fist, and the pain emanating from it, she figured it out. Maybe, with a less rapey individual, Rosie would've backed off and apologized. But Alyssa was the rapiest person she'd ever met, thus far.

And now this rapist wanted a break? "Not happening...!" Rosie yelled in her high-pitched voice, circling around and trying to hold Alyssa in place with her arm, trying to give the girl a set of loud hard spanks while she considered whether or not to stick the hand into the terrorist's asshole.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:13 am

"Fuck yo-" Alyssa's pained yell suddenly cut off as she was spanked. Hard. Oddly enough, she moaned in an oddly suggestive manner. Well, not even suggestive. She outright sounded like she was getting off on it. Smack after smack landed on her well-toned ass, causing her hips to thrust forward with every hit.

If it wasn't in such a circumstance, maybe it'd be hot. Hell, maybe it was still hot to a few weirdoes in the crowd. Right now though, Rosie was serving a crazy rapist nutbar an all you can take pain buffet.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:36 am

Alyssa wasn't even being subtle, she was taking each smack with a outburst of satisfaction! "You're ENJOYING this?!" Rosie knew the lunatic was a huge pervert, but surely Alyssa's perversion had to stop somewhere. Whatever, this was progress, as offputting as it was. Each smack returned such a lusty moan... how does this girl survive day-to-day without a rape victim to play with?

The conductor decided to change tactics, giving Alyssa's red asscheeks a break. "What about this, you get off on this too?!" She said with a fluster on her face as she tried to force her index finger into Alyssa's asshole!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:55 am

Alyssa bit her glove, her hips practically raising to accept Rosie's finger as her body tensed beyond her control. Yes, hell yes she loved it! And she would be fucking stoked if the conductor did more thrusting and less talking.

"Come on, make me scream!" She moaned, her almost manic glee taking over again as she ordered her enemy. "I need this, you bitch! DO IT!"

What a strange, twisted creature she was.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Rosie couldn't believe the noises Alyssa was making from taking it up the ass. Well, no, she could believe it, the terrorist girl had certainly proven herself capable of extreme lunacy. It felt disturbingly like she was being ordered around by Alyssa... but Rosie could hardly just let the madwoman go unfucked, could she?

"Ah, shut up and.... just shut it!" Rosie screamed in frustration, pumping her finger in and out faster and faster into the lewd maniac, doing her best to ignore whatever madness was going on in Alyssa's mind.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next