Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breakfast of Champions

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 10 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:52 pm

“Heh heh heh,” Janet chuckled as her lover’️s resistance seemed to melt away, leaving only passion and desire as the Lakota girl went to town on the Japanese wrestler’️s clit with her tongue. Even though she had acted a little pouty when Azami teased her, she was having fun. The coy act that her lover was putting on was riling her up, making her want to do more and more to her princess.

Azami came very quickly now, her juices squirting out of her pussy and hitting Janet’️s hungry mouth. The Lakota grinned and laughed as she licked her lips, giving her lover’️s thighs one last squeeze before rolling over onto her side, lying beside the Japanese girl as she recovered from her third orgasm of the morning.

“I’️m glad you enjoyed it, sweetie,” Janet said, as she would turn herself around to give Azami a kiss on the cheek. “I love you…and I love dominating you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Azami chuckled as she heard what Janet said. Still panting as her breathing slowly getting stable again. She smiled to the Lakota girl while recovering from her latest orgasm, taking her time to regain her strength. It was fun to "allow" Janet having her way, but Azami felt like she needed to remind her lover that she's not as superior as she might thought. Soon enough, Janet was going to find out that Azami kinda meant it when she said she's letting her lover being in charge.

"And I love getting dominated by you, sweetie..." Azami stuck her tongue out and turned over to her side so she could cuddle with Janet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Azami was breathing heavily, very slowly recovering from her third orgasm of the morning, and second in quick succession. Janet would smile and wait for her lover to regain some of her strength, letting the blue-haired woman turn over onto her side so that the two of them could cuddle together face to face. When Azami stuck her tongue out, Janet would stick her own out, touching tongues with her girlfriend, then gently caught Azami’️s tongue with her teeth, pulling on it just a little bit.

“I’️m glad you’️re enjoying yourself, too, sweetie,” Janet would say as she released her lover’️s tongue. “I’️m having an incredible time. Your juices taste so sweet…I’️m going to need more of them before too long…” She hugged Azami a little tighter.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:44 pm

"So do I..." Azami said before her tongue was caught by Janet. "Oh you greedy little..." she scoffed playfully.

She enjoyed the intimacy as her lover embraced her tighter, feeling content with a short break after having two consecutive orgasms within short amount of time. Azami inched her face closer, initiating an eskimo kiss with Janet before she planted a soft kiss on her lover's lips. She could taste a bit of her own juices there. Azami smiled, and then she would roll over to get on top of the Lakota girl.

"Maybe you need to be punished as well, don't you think so, sweetie...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:09 pm

Janet cuddled up close to Azami, letting their body heat warm each other up as they took a break from their fun little morning of sex and competition. Azami needed the rest before Janet kept dominating her. If she had to endure another orgasm after the two in quick succession she just had, she might just burst. Janet was happy that her lover was relaxing a little, and happily wiggled her nose against Azami’️s in a sweet Eskimo kiss. The real kiss which followed was even better than that.

But then, Azami pushed on her a little, and rolled the two of them over so that she was on top and Janet was on the bottom. The Lakota would wiggle a bit underneath her lover, still smiling, though the teasing threat that Azami issued made her heart beat a little faster, anxiously. “Punished? Me? You’️re the naughty one, sweetie…I don’️t deserve any punishment!” Janet replied, pouting cutely again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:39 am

"Oh you do..." Azami grinned mischievously. "You really do!" she exclaimed playfully before rolling over again and shifted herself a bit to place Janet on her lap.

She would then move one leg and drape it over the midsection of her lover, trapping the girl in a light scissor while pushing the girl's back with one hand. Her other hand trailed from Janet's back to the girl's smooth ass and squeezed it a bit. Then came a nice hard spank that was followed by a teasing caress.

"You deserve to be punished for being greedy..." Azami giggled before she spanked her lover's ass again. "And of course... the best punishment is to have you taste your own medicine~" the blue haired girl laughed as her hand slided between Janet's legs to cup her lover's sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 am

Janet yipped as Azami rolled over again and put the Lakota warrior on her lap. Janet tried to wiggle away, but Azami’️s leg would slip over her body and squeeze down on her midsection gently, trapping her on her lover’️s lap. “Uwaaah! Darn it, sweetie, let go! You’️re the one who’️s being punished here! I haven’️t been greedy at all! Kuwaagh!” Janet squealed, before her lover’️s hand came down hard on her bottom, giving her a taste of her own medicine.

“But you’️re the naughty one!” Janet whined, and the whine turned into a moan as her pussy was teasingly caressed by her Japanese princess. That caressing was followed up by another hard spank, and then a little bit more fondling. Azami was doing what Janet had done earlier, combining pain and pleasure in order to punish the Lakota wrestler!

“Mmm…Azaaaamiiii…” Janet would moan out as she wiggled desperately on her lover’️s lap.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:46 am

"Yes you are, Janet-chan! Being greedy is baaddd~" Azami chided, spanking her lover's ass again. "See? I think you're enjoying this! Naughty, naughty girl..."

She kept altering the spank and the fondling, while her other hand would reach for Janet's breasts instead of holding her down. Azami felt like the scissor and teasing were more than enough to contain her lover now, so she'd add another stimulation instead. The spanking would continue for a short while until Azami felt satisfied with the change of color on her lover's smooth derriere.

Playing with the Lakota girl's breast and nipple with her fingers, the hand that was on Janet's sex would now finger her lover's womanhood as well, altering it with a few teasing slaps on her crotch.

"You like it, sweetie? Being punished by your princess? Hmmm?" she giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:31 pm

“N-no, I’️m not! Waagh!” Janet squealed as her lover exacted some revenge, spanking Janet’️s ass and fondling her pussy in rapid succession. The combination of pleasure and pain was intense, but it was definitely turning Janet on. Her pussy was getting, very, very wet, and Azami’️s fingers would find it easy to slide in and out of the Native American’️s slippery sex.

Azami’️s other hand would come into play, too, teasing Janet’️s breast, squeezing it, accelerating the process. Now, all three of Janet’️s sensitive places were being played with. This triple threat continued until Janet’️s ass was burning a bright red, at which point Azami began to focus on just the breast and the pussy. Janet wailed out arousedly as she felt Azami’️s hand slap against her sex wetly a few times. She wasn’️t going to last long. “D-don’️t spank my pussy, too, Azami! Nnaaaawh!”

Janet squirmed desperately, knowing she wasn’️t going to avoid cumming again. Slowly, her struggles slowed, and she moaned loudly as Azami continued to play with her. “Y-yeah…I do like it…” she would murmur, her face turning red.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:41 pm

"Oh, but I think you're liking this too much, sweetie! Just look at how wet you are!" Azami exclaimed and giggled mischievously, knowing that Janet was close to another orgasm. "I know you do... Otherwise I'll have to punish you for lying too!" the blue haired girl laughed as she patted her lover's womanhood a few more times.

Focusing her attention on the Lakota girl's nipple and sex, Azami then inserted two fingers into Janet's womanhood and pump them steadily. Her fingers on the girl's bud were rubbing it teasingly, pinching and twisted it slightly as if it was a switch or something. She kept her legs wrapped around Janet's waist without any significant pressure, wanting to contain her lover's figure when she finally came.

"Cum now, Janet-chan!" Cum for me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next