by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breakfast of Champions

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Breakfast of Champions - Page 6 Empty Re: Breakfast of Champions

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:05 am

Janet giggled as Azami spoke of teaching her a lesson in her new capacity as the Hentai champion. “Oh, sweetie, sweetie…you can try to teach me something, but I think you’️re the one who’️s going to be schooled. You know how persistent I am, don’️t you?” She smooched the air in front of Azami’️s face, before turning herself around and moving her head down towards Azami’️s sex to kiss it fondly.

Of course, her blue-haired lover would return the favor, and add a quick slap on Janet’️s ass to accentuate it. Janet heard Azami giggle and puffed out her cheeks, pouting cutely. “Oh, you! Take this!” she said, reaching her hands around Azami’️s hips and slapping the princess’️s butt cheeks in retaliation.

She felt Azami’️s tongue flick at her sex. Janet would purr softly, then retaliate, licking Azami’️s sex once, then again. Then, she would draw her tongue slowly down the whole length of her lover’️s sex, tasting every inch of Azami’️s pussy lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:27 am

"Ah!" Azami let out a playful cry as her butt was slapped by Janet in return. "Mmmm..." the slow licking on her moist sex elicited a soft purr next.

She began to trace her tongue on the outline of her lover's lower lips, going in circles until she found the girl's clit. Azami then sucked the lovely bud, running her tongue back and forth teasingly, while her hands caressed the bottom of Janet lovingly. Her own ass would wiggle from her lover's treatment, clearly enjoying the slow licking to restart their sexual contest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:35 am

Janet’️s tonguing was starting to turn Azami on already, but the same could be said in the opposite direction, as Azami went to work, once again going with a circular strategy, her tongue tracing long arcs around Janet’️s pussy lips a few times before her mouth found the Native American wrestler’️s clit, the slimy tongue flicking at it and her whole mouth sucking at it. “Mmmmmmghnhh!” Janet would moan loudly, her hot breath washing over Azami’️s sex.

Not to be outdone, Janet’️s tongue would trace its way back up Azami’️s pussy lips, before gently pushing forward to find and swirl around the princess’️s clit. Janet would purr and begin sucking on it excitedly, her lips closing around the bud as her tongue flicked it back and forth teasingly. All the while, her hands would try to hold onto Azami’️s excited, wiggling ass, caressing it, squeezing it, and giving it a slap here and there to tease the princess and try to get her to keep still.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:23 am

Janet's slapping only made Azami wiggled her ass even more to tease her lover back. She also returned the favor with some slapping of her own, while her tongue continued to dance on the clit of the Lakota girl's to arouse her. The blue haired girl then leaned further and sucked on her lover's bud deeply for a bit, before easing the pressure a bit by bit. Slowly, her legs would trap Janet's head between them, although Azami wouldn't do anything else for the moment.

"Mmmmm~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:26 pm

Janet was glad that Azami kept on wiggling her ass, loving the feel of the soft cheeks squishing against her palms and molding to her grip. She had always loved Azami’️s ass, especially since their first two matches in the ring against each other both got her up close and personal with the lovely, firm cheeks of her girlfriend.

When Azami started slapping her ass in retaliation, Janet would yelp into Azami’️s pussy, and would then once again slap Azami’️s ass, giving the blue-haired beauty a light spanking at the same time as she performed cunnilingus. She kept on sucking on Azami’️s clit, her tongue swirling around it, using saliva and pussy juices to make it nice and wet as she slurped hungrily at the cute little bud. She felt Azami’️s legs beginning to wrap around her head, and she would do the same thing, not squeezing just yet, but ready to do so if Azami did. “Mmmmmm…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:44 pm

With the slapping on her butt cheeks continued, Azami's wiggling starting to cease a bit as she yelped into sex of her lover with each spank. Her sucking slowed down as well, but that's not because Janet was outdoing her. She dug her fingers lightly onto the rear of her lover, while her legs starting to apply a gentle pressure on the Lakota girl's head. Azami knew that Janet would retaliate in the same way, so she didn't squeeze too hard. Not to mention that they're supposed to have fun together.

She would suddenly suck deep again on the clit of Janet, while one of her hands would move to her lover's nether region to rub the wet sex of the girl. Her intention was to repeat her slow and abrupt sucking a few times while distracting Janet from other fronts as well, hoping that she could overwhelm her lover before the Lakota girl did it first this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 pm

Azami didn’️t spank Janet back, and the sucking on Janet’️s clit was beginning to slow down. The Lakota wrestler was too familiar with the way her playful battles with Azami went to start to get confident, but she did think that, right at this moment, she was in the lead right now, and she would try to build on that lead, continuing to slurp and tongue at her lover’️s clit, with her nose pressing against and tickling Azami’️s pussy lips. As she felt Azami’️s legs slowly tightening around her head, Janet would reply in kind, tightening her legs around Azami’️s head to keep it in place and put a little pressure on her Japanese lover.

But Azami was tricky, and a sudden, powerful sucking on Janet’️s clit made the Native American girl squeak and moan loudly, her own grip on Azami’️s clit weakening for a second, as, in addition to that, she would feel her lover’️s hand pawing at her sex. It only took a couple of seconds for Janet to recover, but she knew that she was now falling behind. She would have to adapt and retaliate. She would keep on slurping on Azami’️s clit at a steady pace, while one of her hands would slip between Azami’️s legs to gently finger her sex, as well. Janet’️s other hand would issue another stinging spank to Azami’️s ass, letting her lover know that she was not giving up easily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Azami didn't need to be told by her lover's spanking that Janet was still not giving up, although it did serve the message. She already knew just how competitive the girl could be from their very first meeting on the ring. The slap did made her squeal and disrupt her sucking, but it only took seconds for her to get back in track. As a punishment, Azami would suck on Janet's clit even harder for a few seconds, while her fingers would find their way into the sex of her lover.

It's been a while since her first orgasm, so her body was starting to react stronger to the stimulations. Azami started to wiggle her butt again, trying to disrupt Janet's sucking on her sweet spot while she drove the girl towards another edge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Janet managed to disrupt Azami’️s efforts with her spanking, and she caught up quickly, chuckling as her lips remained tightly closed around Azami’️s clit and her tongue swirled around it wildly. They were now neck and neck, it seemed, and Janet would continue to fight as hard as she could to win. Her legs kept up the pressure on Azami, keeping the princess in place. Her one hand would deliver a couple more quick spanks to the princess’️s bum. Her other hand would send a couple of fingers into Azami’️s vagina, teasing the pink folds, feeling just how wet they were. And her mouth stayed closed around Azami’️s clit, even as she was forced to moan in arousal as her own crotch was teased by her lover.

This was going to be another close finish, Janet realized, as she tasted Azami’️s growing arousal and felt the hot sensations of her own.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:23 am

Azami had to pause a few times due to the spanking and the increasing pleasure between her legs, but she refused to allow Janet take control over the situation completely. The blue haired girl then thought of something. She would try to roll around to put Janet under her, before sliding herself up a bit to withdraw her womanhood from her lover's reach. From there, Azami would then shift herself to plant her rear on the faze of Janet, while she pulled the girl's legs to fold her into two for an inverted matchbook pin. No one ever said about this being purely sexual contest!

"Mmmhh... t-take this...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next