Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:38 pm

Jessica breathed in deeply as she was granted a bit of a reprieve. Her faced soured at Esther's words. The woman's body glistened with the sweat pouring down and the merciless lights beaming down on her. She was pretty good looking. Jessica decided she could change that. She took two steps forward and leaped into the air. Jessica went for broke and launched a two legged kick at Esther. She wanted to aim for her head but in mid air she reckoned she would wind up at about her chest as she was misjudged her leap.

"If she catches me, I'm a sitting duck," she thought.

Last edited by 12675 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi - Page 4 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi

Post by Kounoko Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:13 pm

As her opponent jumped towards her, Esther would also ran forward and leaped towards her opponent, but with a chest ram instead of a kick.

Her busts would slammed against Jesscia's feet. She would get knocked back a few steps, but her body proves quite resistance to impacts, as she doesn't seems to be effected by her chest being double feet kicked, and with that, she would leap forward again, attempting to slam her own body against her opponent yet again.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:37 am

Jessica's eyes widened as she saw her rushing up to meet her. She still launched into the kick which hit home. All it proved to do was stagger her which shocked Jessica. She began to get up slowly, back still aching from the impact, breathing deeply. Before she could do anything Esther took off into the air and came down on her hard. She let out a yelp and lay down for a second, temporarily stunned from the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:04 pm

"Lucky~" Esther commented as she was able to smash onto the stronger girl, "You might be stronger then me, but I am harder and tougher~" She teased as she now attempt to start doing push-ups on top of her opponent, lifting herself up before dropping her body smashing down onto her opponent's, a test to see how have a harder body.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Jessica lay supine on the mat for a second. Her eyes widened as she saw Esther crawl on top of her. She was doubly surprised when she saw Esther bring her body down on top of her, once, twice, three times. All the impacts were full body and very rough. Every muscle in her body seemed to be impacted and she could not help but yelp in pain. Esther came down one more time and Jessica gritted her teeth. She saw Esther go up again and formulated a plan. The next time Esther came down she would reach her arm around Esther's neck and turn, effectively pulling herself on top of Esther.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4