Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi Empty Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi

Post by LtLukas Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Standard match. Win by pin, submission, knockout, or disqualification.

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi 67o5fMA.jpg

Jessica knew she was straining her body. Almost every muscle in her body ached from the constant workout she put them through. She rested in the locker room head hung low. She sighed, gritted her teeth and picked herself up. Her muscles strained, sure, but the biggest strain of all was not having a that championship belt. The locker room was quiet. She steeled herself, ready for the coming battle. She learned what she could of her opponent. She was lighter than Jessica, but still incredibly strong. Jessica intended to figure out just how strong Esther was.

"Uh, Miss Wright? You have 30 seconds." some faceless man announced.

"Alright." she grunted. "Let's do this."

Her into music blared over the loudspeakers as she strutted down the ramp. She scanned the crowd. All of them looked back at her and a few cheered. She scowled at them. She hopped up into the ring and glared at the referee. She folded her arms and looked back at the entrance ramp, waiting to size up her opponent in person.

Last edited by 12675 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:07 pm

On the other hand, Esther was playing Angry Birds on her Sony Xperia Tablet just before the match, and as the stage worker called her to get ready, she would dress up into her ring attire, before hoping into the ring.

Her opponents seems to be rather strong, and a good deal higher then herself, this match would be rather difficult, it would seems.

However, being the cheerful diz she is, Esther would just greet the other woman with a smile, "Hi~ This is Esther Shiraishi here~"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Esther Shiraishi

Post by LtLukas Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes at her opponent. "Is this girl serious right now?" she thought. Jessica looked her up and down. She stood at a Lilliputian 5 foot even but all of her muscles were very clearly defined. This girl was clearly very strong, but the bright, frilly, pink costume, the stupid grin...there was something off about this girl in Jessica's pessimistic evaluation. But a smile could be wiped off a face and Jessica was more than willing to do it. She strode towards Esther, calmly and slowly, and got in close to show off her incredible height advantage. She glared at her opponent hoping both of their purple eyes would meet. She wanted to stare down this girl and let her know who was boss.

"Listen here, bitch. she snarled. "I don't give a damn what your name is. I am here to beat you to a bloody pulp. I am the strongest woman here at AFW, and I am going to step over your bruised and beaten body to prove it."

She took another step forward so that their noses were almost touching. She wanted this girl to know how much contempt she had for her stupid smiling face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:44 am

Esther was rather shocked at the opponent's behavior, she would make a funny face at her, and protests, "You're mean!" She declare, "You think you are so strong? Come on, even if you are stronger then me, you can't be stronger then Nee-San and Hiyoko-chan, get real~" She comments, "You are really arrogant, I must say? Strongest Woman? Hahahaha." She teases.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:25 pm

"If you were the best like I am, you would be really arrogant too." she growled. She didn't like this girl's tone. "This girl is not taking me seriously," she thought. She cocked her head to the side and once again looked this girl up and down. The crowd was silent and the lights were glaring over the two girls in the center of the ring.

The bell rung, and Jessica took a step back. She got into a wide stance and put her arms out, hoping to engage in a test of strength with her opponent. "I don't care about this Nee girl or Hiyoko either. I will make you say I am the strongest here at AFW by the time we are done."

This girl was undeniably strong and her body was strained. Jessica thought she might be making a mistake but the red mist had already descended. Her face showed nothing but furious concentration. Hell, she was already sweating and the match hadn't even started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:00 pm

"Nee-san means 'older sister', you illiterate." Commented Esther at her opponent, "I was talking my older cousin Noel, you dummy." She teased at her opponent for the mistake.

Since her opponent offered a test of strength, Esther would happily obligated, as they locked hands, Esther would use all her muscles and pour everything she has into the match, in an attempt to push the bigger girl backwards. "Let's see are you as strong as you claim!" She challenged.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:13 pm

Jessica grunted. Esther was stronger than she looked, and she looked really god damn strong. Jessica underestimated her and felt herself getting pushed backwards initially. She locked eyes with her opponent, tapped into any reserve of strength she has and pushed back.

"Still don't give a damn." she said.

Hell, she was already sweating. Jessica gazed into her opponent's purple eyes and saw herself in them. She felt the electricity gather in the crowd, and she felt a desire to win grow in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:25 pm

"Ah... you are strong!!!" Struggled Esther as she struggles against her opponent, trying her best to resist her opponent's massive strength, however, while she is one of the stronger girl in AFW, she is hardly any of the strongest.

Her muscles strains to the max, with veins appearing and definition hardening. Esther pushed and pushed, straining her body beyond it's limits, sweating all over and trembling from the efforts, "Damn... I... will not... go down so fast..." She moans as she gasped from breath to fuel her flexed muscles, however, bit by bit, she would be pushed back by the taller, larger and stronger woman, "Ah!!! I will not give up!!!" She yelled as she attempts to slow down her defeat by the irresistible force overpowering her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:32 pm

Jessica felt a surge of strength as she noted Esther giving ground. She took a step forward to attempt to gain leverage on her opponent. Jessica breathed deeply, unconcerned with taunting now. This was war, gritty, brutal war. And a war that she knew she had to win. One more step forward. Jessica held back for a second and threw all of her strength into an attempt to throw Esther back onto the ground. IF she failed she would be completely exhausted and facing an Esther that was still pushing, but she thought she had an advantage, and she was going to press it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:57 pm

Esther got pushed down onto the floor by her opponent, "Ouch!" She complained, as her entire body felt sore and tired from the test of strength.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next