Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 10 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:44 am

Grunting to herself as Fallon managed to drag the both of them back into the vanilla pudding as traces of chocolate still remained on her and Fallon's body. Pushing herself up with her hands as she still continued with her body scissors, she attempted to place even more pressure on her opponent's torso, lifting herself off of the mat and rising her body out of the pudding.

Squezzing and squeezing with her thighs wrapped around Fallon's body as she tried to get another submission and get them back into her chocolate pool. "Not like we're gong back to your butterscotch." Sayuki continued to hiss her same angry hiss through her grunts from her squeezing. However the position she left herself in was a prime position for Fallon to axe her chest, echoing with a splat as Sayuki let out a cry as her legs immediately uncoiled from Fallon as she sunk back into the pudding, coughing for air as she covered her nude chest.

Back to top Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 10 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:20 am

Fallon felt Sayuki trying to pull them back up out of the pudding, presumably hoping to use her scissor hold to drag Fallon back into her chocolate pudding pool. Well, Fallon wasn’️t going to let that happen, and she didn’️t think gravity would be doing Sayuki any favors, either. With all of the sticky, sloppy pudding covering both of their bodies, Fallon was sure that Sayuki would be slowed down in her efforts just enough for her to turn the tide.

“What? Don’️t you like the taste of butterscotch?” Fallon asked, as she clasped her hands together and raised them up into the air. “I think you just need to try some more of it! Come on! Let’️s go!” Fallon brought her hands down in an axe blow on Sayuki’️s chest, and it had quite the effect. Besides the fun splatter of the pudding and the jiggling and bouncing of Sayuki’️s boobs, it deflated the Japanese girl and took the air out of her, and forced her to let go of her scissor hold. Fallon would immediately hop up and try to climb on top of Sayuki, grabbing her opponent and burying Sayuki’️s head in between her pudding-covered breasts, trying to smother the Japanese wrestler to weaken her even more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:29 am

While coughing for air, Sayuki suffered another blow to the chest that knocked out more air from her lungs, "Guh!" she let out as she felt Fallon shifting on top of her. Attempting to stop Fallon from moving up her body, she attempted to wrap her arms around the other pudding covered girl, however it was too late and the mixture of chocolate and vanilla covered breasts came upon her face. "Mmmmph!" Sayuki let out into the breasts as she slapped the back of Fallon, splashing pudding everywhere once again.

The situation was bad with Sayuki's already lack of air and every move she did was using more and more air as her slapping slowed and eventually stopped as they rested on Fallon's back, weakly trying to pull from side to side attempting to move Fallon from on top of her, however that was no use to Sayuki as she could feel herself losing what little air she had left as she was left with no choice and was forced to weakly tap the back of Fallon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:45 am

Fallon was delighted by the success of her breast smother. She had been looking forward to finally giving this move a go in a real match, and it was working like a charm! Sayuki’️s slapping hurt a good deal, but Fallon would bite her lip and suffer through it, knowing that it wouldn’️t be long before Sayuki began to exhaust herself. The pudding oozed into every nook and cranny of their bodies, and, unlike a normal breast smother, this one was guaranteed to be a hundred percent effective, as the pudding vacuum-sealed even the tiniest routes through which air might find Sayuki’️s lungs. All Fallon had to do was wait.

And, after a little bit of waiting, Sayuki’️s hands stopped slapping at her back. They just moved about weakly, and Fallon grinned, as she was now free to smother Sayuki for as long as she wanted. She really rubbed it in, too, shaking her breasts up and down, back and forth, forcing Sayuki to get a good taste of the mixture of chocolate and vanilla pudding which covered them.

She didn’️t even feel Sayuki tapping out on her back. The referee girl caught sight of it, though. “Hey! Hey! You need to get off of her! She’️s submitting!”

“What? I don’️t hear her submitting…” Fallon would reply coyly, as she kept smothering Sayuki. The referee wasn’️t having any of that, however, and would grab Fallon’️s arm, hauling the Californian up off of her Japanese foe.

Then, the referee would hand Fallon another bowl of pudding. “And…here you go.”

Fallon looked down at the bowl of pudding. It was chocolate. She rolled her eyes and would thrust it back at the referee. “This isn’️t my flavor!”

The referee’️s cheeks turned red and she would quickly take that bowl back, replacing it with the next bowl of Fallon’️s butterscotch pudding. “Sorry. I really thought I was keeping track of the two of you this time.”

Once she had the right flavor of pudding, Fallon would sit down on the shallow ledge of the vanilla pudding and would grab her opponent’️s tired body. Pulling Sayuki to her, she would lay the Japanese wrestler over her lap, with the girl’️s head resting right on Fallon’️s thigh. Fallon would hold the bowl of butterscotch pudding just above Sayuki’️s face, making as if to pour it and then pulling it away. “Maybe you could beg for it this time, huh?” Fallon asked, taunting her opponent a little.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:26 am

Sayuki continued to tap weakly against Fallon's back as she was trapped in the breast smother, where the pudding increased the effectiveness of the hold as not even small pockets of air could be inhaled by Sayuki as she continued to weakly tapped the shoulder until Fallon was pulled off of her. Freed from Fallon's breasts, Sayuki began violently coughing for air as she sucked in as much air as she could as Fallon pulled her close and laid her on her lap.

Looking up at her opponent as she held the butterscotch pudding, Sayuki was ready to suffer another bowl of her opponent's pudding however her opponent pulled back the bowl and decided to tease Sayuki some more. Sayuki's response was the same as always as she let out a scoff, "Fuck off." she hissed out as she really wanted to hit Fallon in her smug face, however through her anger she remembered the rules of the match and begrudgingly accepted them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:26 am

“Hey, that’️s not very nice,” Fallon would chide her opponent, as the Japanese girl swore at her, refusing to beg for the pudding. Fallon didn’️t really expect Sayuki to go for that, but it was worth a shot, and the Californian really just wanted to rub in her second consecutive fall won. As she received the bowl of pudding and laid Sayuki down in her lap, she would chuckle, really enjoying the fact that she was building up something of a lead in this match. If nothing else, Sayuki would have to slow down with all of that pudding in her belly.

“Come on, Sayuki! Eat up. Nom nom nom nom nom,” Fallon would say, as she would pour the butterscotch pudding into Sayuki’️s mouth. She dabbed her finger into the bowl as she poured, and she would then dab that same finger onto Sayuki’️s breasts, depositing the butterscotch pudding on each of Sayuki’️s nipples to indicate where they were underneath all of the vanilla pudding to tease the girl further.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:34 am

The chiding and condscending tone of her opponent only infuriated the Japanese wrestler as she was forced to take another bowl of butterscotch. The first bowl wasn't as bad, but now with even more pudding in her stomach was now making her few slightly sick as Fallon rubbed her butterscotched finger against her nipples, marking them on top of her vanilla body.

After drinking that pudding as much as she could as some of the butterscotch fell on her breasts as she would lean forward to cough for air, still reeling from the earlier smother and the additional pudding did not help as Sayuki tried to roll away from Fallon, hoping to get some distance and recover, but she knew that Fallon wasn't going to let her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:14 am

Fallon kept pouring the pudding down Sayuki’️s throat, pouring with a nice, steady pace, trying to make sure as much of it as possible would be swallowed and would join the growing pile of pudding in Sayuki’️s tummy. Most of it would be swallowed, but a little bit would spill out from between Sayuki’️s lips and would pour down over the Japanese girl’️s breasts, ruining Fallon’️s work on highlighting her nipples by covering her whole chest in that same flavor of pudding.

“Aww, come on…” Fallon would grumble, as the last of the bowl’️s contents flowed out. She tossed the bowl to the side as Sayuki rolled away from her and got onto her hands and knees, trying to get away from Fallon and buy some time to recover. Well, Fallon had one more little humiliating move to put on Sayuki. Getting up on her feet, Fallon would reach over into Sayuki’️s pool and grab a big handful of chocolate pudding. Then, walking up behind Sayuki, Fallon would launch that hand forward and deliver a powerful spank to Sayuki’️s ass, splattering the chocolate pudding all over her vanilla-covered rear end, laughing giddily as she did so.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:45 am

OmegaVan0 wrote:Rolling in the pudding as she reapplied the vanilla coating, Sayuki got to her fours as she slowly crawled away, still coughing up as some of the butterscotch pudding got in her wind pipe. Hearing Fallon laugh as she approached, Sayuki had no idea what to expect because she certainly was not expecting the spank on the ass. "Ah!" she cried out as a chocolate pudding handprint was left on her ass cheek. With Fallon close, Sayuki chose to try and counterattack from her position as she moved her feet around to find one of Fallon's feet.

If she found the foot, Sayuki would immediately try and attempt a drop toe hold, attempting to scissor the foot by snapping her body to the side and pulling and pushing her feet around the targeted foot. If she managed to take Fallon down she would move, despite her stomach's wishes to refrain from sudden movements, seizing the leg with her own legs and getting on top of Fallon's back, reaching for Fallon's head to wrap her arms around as she attempted to go for an STF.

Daaharu wrote:“Ha! Ha ha!” Fallon guffawed, slapping her knee as she watched her opponent trying to crawl away on her hands and knees, only to receive a hard spank on her pudding-covered ass, those two firm cheeks getting covered in chocolate pudding, the sight of which made Fallon cackle rather immaturely. “Oh, someone had an accident…” Fallon would tease, still immaturely, just as Sayuki began her counterattack.

Fallon felt Sayuki’s legs clamping down around her own, and the Californian would squawk loudly in protest. “Hey! Get off!” She would try to shake her leg, but that would only hasten her downfall, as she managed to unbalance herself and fell easy prey to Sayuki’s attempts to topple her. Fallon went down onto her face with a splash of sticky vanilla pudding. Before she could do anything, Sayuki was already on her back, wrapping her arms around Fallon’s head.

“Aaaacck!” Fallon cried out, grabbing at Sayuki’s arms to try to pry them away from her neck.

OmegaVan0 wrote:Catching Fallon's leg as she took the other pudding girl down into the vanilla with a splash, Sayuki quickly placed herself on her back and with her hands locked around her opponent's head, she began wrenching and stretching Fallon backwards. Locking her fingers as she pulled with no remorse, Sayuki intended to score another penalty over her opponent and take sweet revenge on her.

"Not so funny now is it!?" Sayuki shouted from her favorable position, wrenching Fallon's head as she kept her legs tightly around the captured leg, placing more pressure from different angles as she re-gripped her fingers, the pudding really working against her in this point in time.

Daaharu wrote:“Damn it!!” Fallon wailed, as Sayuki once again turned the tables on her, catching her leg and bringing her back down into the vanilla pudding on her front. As soon as she was down, Fallon would find her whole body being pressed into the pudding by Sayuki’s, while the Japanese girl wrapped her arms around Fallon’s head and began to jerk upwards on it painfully. Fallon coughed and spluttered and gargled pudding as she started to choke from the pressure on her neck.

“Get…off…” she croaked. “Get…off!”

Sayuki wasn’t going to let go, and Fallon couldn’t make her. Her leg was in a terrible position, too, being painfully squeezed and pulled upon by both of Sayuki’s former limbs. Finally, with great reluctance, Fallon would reach a hand up and tap meekly on Sayuki’s shoulder, indicating her submission.

OmegaVan0 wrote:Sayuki grinned as she heard Fallon voice her frustration as she wrenched on the neck, trapping Fallon her hold that she wasn't intending to let go soon. Soon she felt Fallon's hand tapping on her shoulder as she managed to get her sought after penalty. However the penalty alone did not satisfy Sayuki as she only wrenched on the neck harder, squeezing her legs tighter around Fallon's, and pressing herself harder into her opponent.

The action was not lost upon the ref girl as she stepped in to try and pry Sayuki off, "Not you too! Get off! She submitted!" The ref girl shouted as she grabbed Sayuki to try and pull her off of Fallon, "I didn't hear her say it!" Sayuki smuggly replied as she pulled on Fallon's neck one more time before letting go, rolling off of Fallon as the ref girl nearly stumbled due to her sudden release.

As Sayuki got to her knees, she smiled victoriously as the ref girl tapped her shoulder, "Which pudding are you?" once again failing to recognize the combatants. "Chocolate dammit!" Sayuki let out as the ref girl in a huff went to retrieve the chocolate pudding as Sayuki aggressively pulled it out of her hands as she knee walked over to Fallon. Not intending to let up on Fallon, Sayuki mounted her back and with her free hand, fish hooked Fallon's nose to force her to look up as she would then hold the bowl in front of Fallon's mouth.

"Drink up piggy!"

Daaharu wrote:Fallon pounded a fist into the pudding, flinging vanilla globules everywhere. She didn’t like being forced to submit. And Sayuki wasn’t letting go! Despite the fact that she knew Fallon was submitting, the Japanese girl continued to squeeze her leg and stretch her neck, making Fallon scream in frustration as the referee tried to free her. “Get her off! Get her off!!” Fallon yelled. Finally, Sayuki would get off. But things weren’t about to get any better for Fallon.

She had barely gotten up onto her hands and knees when Sayuki jumped on top of her, mounting her like a horse. Even worse, Sayuki would use a hand to hook Fallon’s nose and yank her head upwards, making Fallon look like a pig as she was forced to stare up into the menacing bowl of chocolate pudding. She cringed. Her stomach gurgled. Then she groaned. This was ridiculous. She shouldn’t be letting Sayuki get the better of her like this.

“You’re the piggy, fatso,” Fallon grumbled defiantly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:59 am

Pulling on Fallon's nose as she forced the other pudding covered girl to swallow her pudding, Sayuki smiled as Fallon swallowed all of the pudding. Hearing Fallon's response, Sayuki would've been enraged, but in her current position she was feeling pretty good about herself. For the comment, Sayuki would jump up and slam her butt into the back of Fallon to try and force her back into the pudding. "If this was mud you would fit perfectly piggie!" she shouted as she stood up.

Thinking of something to really make her opponent weak, she would roll over Fallon over if she was weakened enough as she would sit upon Fallon's chest while facing her feet. "Time for you to squeal pig!" she shouted as she would raise her fist as she would attempt to rain down fists into Fallon's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next