Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

2 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 13 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:05 am

“Guaaagh!” Fallon exclaimed, as she felt her breast smacked hard. The pudding-covered orb bounced and danced, little droplets of vanilla spilling off of it and flying in all directions upon impact. The stinging sensation in her breast was significantly less beautiful to the Californian. Meanwhile, Sayuki would go a step further in her imitation of Fallon, grabbing onto the Californian’s hair and beginning to jerk her around, mirroring what Fallon was doing.

“Gah! Hey! Let go!” Fallon grunted, as she felt her head pulled painfully this way and that, a headache quickly forming in her temples. Fallon wouldn’t let go of her own hair hold, and she would start trying to yank Sayuki around more wildly, threatening the Japanese girl with the possibility that she might be yanked off of the ladder completely if she didn’t let go of her hold on Fallon’s hair. “Do you want to fall off, huh? Ten feet back down into the pudding? Let go!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon) - Page 13 Empty Re: NHB Pudding Match (Sayuki vs Fallon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:04 am

Both girls were yanking and pulling on each other's pudding soaked hair on the ladder as both of them were precariously close to fall off the ladder, but neither girl was willing to back down from the other. As her head was being yanked around, Sayuki took a step further, closer to the top as she continued to pull and yank on Fallon's hair. "You first you stupid bitch!" Sayuki shouted as she tried to pull Fallon off of the side of the ladder, knowing full well that she was going with her.

However that didn't matter to Sayuki as she refused to back down from the Californian as she continued to ascend to the top of the ladder. Once there she had free realm to slap the muck off of Fallon's face as she brought her free hand and swung it at Fallon's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:55 am

“Gaahahh!” Fallon yelped, as Sayuki kept on pulling on her hair. Neither one of them was going to let go or back down, so either they would both have to come to some sort of an agreement, they’d both fall down into the pudding, or one would have to force the other to release her hold on her foe’s hair.

Feeling her hair getting tugged upwards as Sayuki took another step towards the top of the ladder, Fallon would quickly take another step up herself, being very careful not to let her feet slip. She would hurry up the ladder, wanting to make it to the top before Sayuki and get a chance to yank her foe up the rest of the way by her hair. But when Fallon got to the top, Sayuki was right there with her, both of them reaching it at the same time.

“I’m going to seriously w—aagah!” Fallon’s taunt was interrupted by the stinging slap to her cheek, which reddened her skin and sent pudding flying everywhere. She turned back to Sayuki with her eyes ablaze. “You call that a slap? You don’t want to get into a slapfight with me, missy!” Fallon would say, lifting up her own hand, then swinging it around lightning-fast and slamming it into Sayuki’s pudding-covered cheek.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:00 am

Now the two were at the top of the ladder, a hand in each other's hair as Sayuki took another slap to the face. Her head whipping as pudding flew off as she pulled her head back, gripping on to Fallon's hair and the ladder to stabilize herself. Looking back at Fallon's face after the gauntlet was thrown, Sayuki showed no quarter and returned every intense emotion that razed in Fallon's eyes. "You can't take me in any fight! I'll beat you in everything!" Sayuki shouted as she threw her slap for emphasis.

The two's rough housing on top of the ladder caused it to start shaking, but nothing to much to be of concern about. At any rate the two were going to throw each other off the ladder before it tipped over. Sayuki had come far in this match of pudding proportions, ate a lot of pudding and some how ended up at the top of this ladder, nude with nothing but a light layer of pudding that was oozing off of her body.

However it made her drive to win all the more necessary, after all she did and was put through, a loss wouldn't match the effort. She wanted to win this match at any cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 pm

“No you won’t!” Fallon would yell back, before Sayuki’s second slap slammed into her face and sent her body lurching to one side. Fallon almost fell off of the ladder, her foot beginning to slip, but she regained her balance by grabbing onto the ladder with her free hand and yanking harder on Sayuki’s hair.

“Take this!” She curled her lip upwards and growled, before raising her hand again and sending another loud, sharp, stinging slap right to Sayuki’s face. She would follow that up by lifting her hand again and bringing it downwards, the slap connecting with Sayuki’s breast and sending it jiggling wildly as pudding went flying everywhere. She was going to win this match, no matter what. She had worked way too hard to lose.

“Come on, bitch! Hit me again!” Fallon said, turning her cheek to Sayuki and waiting.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:19 am

Fallon's retaliation came fast and hard in a two section hit, Sayuki's face whipping to the side as pudding flew off as it left a hand print on her face. However that wasn't all she had to deal with as her breast was attacked next as she let out a cry and used her free hand to cover her breast. "Ahhhh! Fucking bitch!" Sayuki screamed as her breast stung a little more than her face.

Leaning backwards as she held on to Fallon's hair for most of the support as she pulled on the hair to re-balance herself. When Fallon called her out for a hit, Sayuki angrily grinned as she raised her hand from her breast, "You'll regret this!" Sayuki shouted as she swung her hand as hard as she could at Fallon's face. Taking a page out of the Californian's book and chose to launch a several sectioned attack.

After slapping Fallon's face, Sayuki would pull her hand back to try and back hand one side of Fallon's breasts and immediately followed up with a slap to the other breast. Smirking after her hit she would turn her cheek towards Fallon, some of her skin showing from the hit as more pudding was oozing down her face. "Come on! Your turn bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:10 pm

Fallon’s multi-target slap sent Sayuki reeling, but it wasn’t too long before the Californian would feel her opponent’s vengeance. Sayuki’s slip sent Fallon’s head spinning, and then the double chest slap, one blow to each breast, hurt even worse. Fallon’s boobs were stinging badly when she turned back to Sayuki with her lips curled back into a snarl.

Seeing her opponent’s cheek presented to her, Fallon was not going to pass up a chance to really give it to Sayuki. She rubbed her palms together, warming them up, then pulled one hand back, letting it hang in the air for a second. “Take this!” she would yell, before bringing the hand down for a thundering smack right to Sayuki’s cheek. Fallon would follow it up the same way Sayuki did, backhanding the girl’s right breast hard, then throwing a fronthanded slap to her left breast.

“How about that, huh?” Fallon would taunt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:24 am

Sayuki waited with her cheek exposed to Fallon as the Californian retaliated with a thunderous smack to the cheek that whipped Sayuki's face to teh side as more pudding flew off of her face. The punishment was not over as Fallon smack her breasts with the backhand first and slapped her other breast. "Ahhhhh!" Sayuki cried as she covered her breast with her free hand while the other clenched Fallon's hair harder.

"You copycat bitch!" Sayuki snarled as she responded with a quick hard smack to the side boob of Fallon, "You wanna play with my breasts bitch? Then let's fight with our breasts!" Sayuki shouted as she would release Fallon's hair and wrap both arms around her nemesis and put the squeeze on her, focusing on pressing her breasts up against Fallon's as she gritted her teeth, pushing her stinging breasts in as the squeezing caused it to rub against the other titflesh and unintentionally causing her nipples to become erect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:51 am

Fallon’s slap series hit Sayuki hard, and the Californian brunette smirked as she watched pudding fly from her foe’s face and watched her cradle her aching breasts. Fallon didn’t take so kindly to being accused of copying, however, nor did she take kindly to the slap to the side of her chest which Sayuki delivered.

“Ow! Hey!” Fallon exclaimed, one hand going to paw at her wounded titties. “Copycat? Seriously? I slapped your boobs first, you big doofus! If anyone’s copying, it’s you! But if you want to have a titfight, then I’m more than happy to have a titfight! Come on!”

Fallon would throw her arms around Sayuki, hugging her tightly, almost like the two of them were about to make out and have crazy pudding-covered sex. They weren’t going to, of course. Fallon squeezed Sayuki as tightly as she could, feeling the Japanese wrestler do the same to her as their breasts squashed against each other. Fallon’s nipples started to harden, and they stabbed into Sayuki’s in a shocking, painful way. “Nnnnff…give up yet?” Fallon would ask, her cheek pressing against Sayuki’s as they dueled, her mouth right next to Sayuki’s ear.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:26 am

"Never!" Sayuki screamed as she was locked the the dual crushing hug, both pudding girls continued to squeeze each other as they now stood at the top of the ladder with no stable foundation as they shook on top of the ladder. "Big doofus? What are you? Twelve? You cheap whore!" Sayuki hissed out through her grunting as her cheek rubbed against Fallon's, forcefully pushing her cheek into her opponent's as hard as she could.

Sayuki let out another moan as she felt Fallon's nipples spearing into hers as her own nipples were spearing into Fallon's as she honestly though they were doing more pain to herself. "You fucking weirdo...why are your nipples hard?" Sayuki hissed back as she squeezed harder, breasts mashing and moving against each other as Sayuki's breasts stung with pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next