Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle - Page 6 Empty Re: Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:29 pm

Rebelle's pains were so great that she was helpless to do anything to prevent Maxi from flopping on top of her to go for a pin. She would feel the guy's weight on her and it felt quite heavy. The ref would slide in and raise up one hand to begin the count. "ONE!"

Normally, a fighter would've kicked out of her predicament to continue, unfortunately, the cowgirl had used up so much of her strength in this that Maxi managed to edge her out.

"TWO!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:22 pm

"THREE!"

The bell rung, and the match was over. Maxi closed his eyes and sat up, hearing his theme song play to signify who had won. The former wanderer took a sigh of relief, and there was joy in it too. Rebelle was a spitfire, someone with moxy. And Maxi had to admire that for sure.

Mr Soryuju stood up, taking the chance to stretch his neck and rub it with his left hand. After taking one more sigh Maxi turned to Rebelle and said "Whew! That was fun! Your not bad girl, keep at it and you'll do big." the guardian of the sea extending a hand to help the girl up and then moving to his corner to pick his coat up. Draping it over his shoulders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:08 am

Rebelle would hear the referee finished counting and the bell rang to signal Maxi's victory. She did feel a bit down about it, but she was more than happy to know that she managed to stay active in a fight with a really strong fighter. She would see his hand offering her some help and she gladly accepted it as she heard his comment that she'll do great things in the league. "Aww, shucks. Thank ya kindly."

As she stood up, the cowgirl would fix her hat and dust off her top as she asked, "So what's next for ya, partner?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:26 pm

"No worries girl, you were a good sport." Maxi said in response when Rebelle thanked him for extending a hand, as Mr Soryuju said she was a good competitor. Something that Maxi missed from his days of wandering.

Upon hearing the words of the cowgirl as she put her hat on Maxi said "Well I'm gotta head home, have an ice pack and some sake. Take care lady, if you ever need someone to watch your back give me a shout." he said with a smile as he made his way backstage through the crowd, slapping hands with some of the people watching.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Rebelle would wave her hat over her head to say her goodbyes as she called out, "Alright, see ya soon then!" And with that, the cowgirl would walk out of the ring with her head held high and she would tip her hat to the fans who cheered and applauded for such a great match.

WINNER: Maxi Soryuju via Pinfall

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6