Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle - Page 2 Empty Re: Maxi Soryuju vs Rebelle

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Maxi grunted out as the fists kept hitting his face, this wasn't the first time he'd been mounted and downed like this. He had fought vale tudo users from time to time, and it was just a case of seeing what worked and what didn't. He knew he had an experience edge against Rebelle, he just had to use and keep going. But first he had to try and get out of this situation.

"I'll say it again, watch the hair!" Maxi yelled out, that mane of his was important to him. Lot of hair gel went into that baby. But regardless Maxi had his legs wrapped around her, and he'd try to buck her from side to side in the hopes of getting her down on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:14 am

Rebelle was getting quite annoyed as Maxi kept complaining about his hair. She would say, "Dang, boy, what is with you and yer hair? Ya can at least fix it back up when we're dun right?" She would stop punching though as the squeeze around her waist started to increase, but she wasn't giving up yet.

Trying to get out of her predicament, the cowgirl would attempt to punch the legs as she was being bucked to make him release her and get out herself. If this worked, she can gain some air and time.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Maxi was starting to get a bit frustrated here, things just didn't seem to be going right. Rebelle seemed to have too much energy for him to whittle her down with a submission, yeah it was time for him to break her off. And how dare she question his almighty hair!

"I used a lot of gel on this epic mane!" the man from Okinawa shouted, he took great pride in it's unique appearance. Maxi was done beating around the bush, time to get Rebelle back and away from him.

"Fuck....Off!!" Maxi shouted as he quickly moved one of his legs, he was aiming to fire off a quick boot to the forehead. In an attempt to knock Rebelle and leave her reeling, then he could get himself free and away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:14 am

"AACK!!" Rebelle cried out as she got kicked straight to the head and it made her fall back. As she held her head and rolled back in pain, she would ask, "Boy, don't you have a better hobby?" Seriously, is fixing up his own hair all he does? To the cowgirl, this guy is just plain weird. As soon as she felt alright, Rebelle would try to regain her focus and stand up to get back into the match.

Once she was up, she would say, "To me, you look like you would be better off surfing." At least she was trying to help him out and she didn't want him to take it personally.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:18 pm

"Tch, I got a better hobby sure. I do a right good Elvis impersonation." Maxi said. He wasn't fazed, Maxi had faced several different foes. He wasn't going to let Rebelle try and play with his mind.

"And surfing? Hell back when I was stationed on a ship, surfing's got nothing on that." The Okinawan man said, easing back into his stance. Now this was better, better chance to use his martial arts. Waiting until the cowgirl got back to her feet, the former wanderer would attempt to rush forward.

"Wataaaaaaa!" Maxi yelled out, aiming to strike Rebelle hard with a flying kick to the chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:05 am

"Elvis? Did I hear ya right that you can do Elvis?" Rebelle seemed interested in hearing about Maxi's occupation. "Shucks, and I only hang in Vegas mostly for the bull rides." Then Maxi mentioned a little about being stationed on a ship and that it was better than surfing. "Hm? And whatcha do there?" It already looked ridiculous when this girl is asking so many questions, but she only wants to know more about her opponents given that she is still new.

Rebelle would see Maxi come in close and knew that another attack was going to be coming in. She would try to sidestep out of the way before the kick got to her. If it worked, she can try for a counter attack. But if not, she'll be in for a world of hurt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 pm

Maxi could tell Rebelle was trying to get out of harms way, and the way of his flying kick. But the man from Okinawa was just a bit too fast, it was a move he knew through and through. Having perfected it in many a barroom brawl and alleyway duel, it'd drive right into the cowgirl's gut. Most likely sending her reeling back into the turnbuckle, and sending Maxi down to the mat.

"Hgn..." Maxi grunted out as he landed on the mat, but he knew Rebelle would come off worse from that exchange. Maxi would roll backwards and hope to drive into Rebelle, keeping her pinned in the corner with a spear.

"Thank you very much!" he said, although it was an Elvis catchphrase. Maxi's English still could do with some work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 am

"GUUUGH!!!" Rebelle cried out as she got kicked right in the gut that sent her reeling back to the turnbuckle. She would put one hand against the corner as the other clutched onto that gut. She had to catch her breath as most of the wind was knocked right out of her then and there. Then Rebelle looked up as Maxi came in again with a spear. She was too out of breath to stop it fully so she would try to put her arms up only to be hit hard against the turnbuckle.

"UGGH!!!" The cowgirl grunted on impact before hearing Maxi's next few words. She knew them from Elvis, but her eyebrow was raised as something about how he said it didn't seem quite right. "Uhh, don't take this the wrong way, but that catchphrase was a few bananas short of an Elvis sandwich."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:10 pm

Maxi had driven his shoulder into Rebelle's gut, although the girl seemed more concerned about his broken English. The man from Okinawa frowned, he was working on it. Although it didn't matter when the people you sang to were usually smashed, a moot point indeed.

"Tch, do it better in Japanese." Maxi muttered out, as he would attempt to drive a couple more shoulders into the cowgirl. Before taking a second to catch his breath, leaning on the rope nearby. No point in straining yourself so early into the bout, besides he reasoned Rebelle could do with it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:00 am

"UGH!! GAAGH!!!" Rebelle cried out and grunted as Maxi drove two more shoulders into her gut. At this point, her stomach was aching and burning in pain as she grasped onto it tightly with her arms. Against the turnbuckle, she would huff out a couple of times before saying, "Hang on a minute...how long did you say you worked as an impersonator?"

While waiting for his answer, the cowgirl would rest against the turnbuckle for a while and catch her breath. Hopefully, Maxi was merciful enough to give her a few more moments.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next