Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami. - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami.

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Lucy had figured out Daisuke's wrestling tactics and was smart enough to decline the lock up, which would have left her guard wide open." Ngh-Bitch" he snarled back as they exchanged a few swear words. Daisuke had already lunged in for the fake lock up, Lucy was indeed wise enough to not go to the lock up but perhaps not that smart afterall. She did , however, lunge in for a melee attack and the knee of Daisuke went right up into her gut.

Daisuke smirked as his opponent did lunge in and that knee went up, he heard her groan out in pain but the knee strike was softened a bit as Lucy grabbed his rising knee with both hands. "Gah- what the? SHIT"*THUD*. She jerked his knee up to make him stagger back and he ultimately went down hard onto his back, down on the ring canvas.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami. - Page 5 Empty Re: Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami.

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:20 pm

Lucy had gotten hold of Daisuke's leg, and now he was grounded it was time to try and capitalise on this.
"Now I gotcha!" Ms Grange yelled out, while the man was down it was time to work him over. Daisuke got Lucy with that knee attack, but what was progress without toil?

Ryan Knight's Sister began to wrap Daisuke's leg around her own and over his other one, then dropping down aiming to trap Daisuke into a figure 4 leg lock. Right in the middle of the ring too, Ms Grange would start putting the pressure on the Takeuchi sibling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:31 am

Things were going to get from bad to worse from here on now for Daisuke, he managed to connect with that knee strike but Lucy quickly countered that and turned it into a figure 4 leg lock. She dropped him down on his back by holding onto his leg and then began to trap her own leg in-between his, twist around and go back down on her back, in the middle of the ring.

Daisuke flopped around his back as he grit his teeth in pain while shaking his head. His fists pounding the ring canvas as he shouted out "Gah!,BITCH! thats my soccer playing leg, ease up" before trying to squirm on his back backwards to get to the ropes, even trying to twist his body left-right in hopes of changing his position to get down on his belly instead of his back to reverse the hold. "Ahhhhh damn....come....on owww".
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:56 pm

"Soccer? Idiot we're British, we call it football! And besides you use both legs for it!" Lucy madly giggled, oh how good this felt. She had Daisuke right where she wanted him, her old man was probably cheering and clapping right now.

Lucy noticed that Daisuke was trying his best to worm his way out the hold, Lucy would attempt to ride it out. Doing as much damage as she could to his legs, just like she was taught.

"Feel free to quit anytime! No shame in losing to the best babe!" Ms Grange taunted out, if Daisuke was able to get to the ring ropes Lucy would hold till 3 before she let go. As if to try and draw out his punishment, all the while grinning like a little yandere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Daisuke wasnt going to turn the tables anytime soon. He tried to flip them over but Lucy held her own and wasnt going to have any of that. She kept the leg lock on tight and there was no way Daisuke was going to reverse it. Beads of sweat shine off his toned body as he shook his head in defiance.

Daisuke moaned and groaned out loud in pain, he started to squirm backwards on his back/butt as he wiggled backwards to get near to the bottom ropes. He grabbed them firmly with both hands and asked the ref girl for a rope break, so far nothing Daisuke tried was working, he got suckered in twice at the moment. "Gah!Urghh graah, leme go. Rope-break you little yandere bitch" he whined as she kept laughing and giggling with that grin on her face.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Once Daisuke got to the bottom rope Lucy's expression changed, now she was no longer the giggling little girl. The ref was telling her to let go of the hold, Lucy was keeping hold for about three seconds before she let go.

Then Lucy just stood up, dusting off her skirt and moving to the other side of the ring in a skipping fashion. She felt kinda tempted to try and tag Ryan in again, the young man just looking stoic with his arms folded in thought. But Lucy wondered if she could try and put Daisuke away herself, so many different things that could occur.

For now though Ms Grange was merely content to just stand back and lean on the ropes, catching her breath. She was certain she gave Daisuke a good scare though, no wonder her old man didn't let her play with the boys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Daisuke whined and complained to the referee as Lucy held the figure 4 for a few extra seconds even after Daisuke had a good grip on the bottom ropes. He wiggled and kicked out his legs in defiance but soon Lucy had let him go because she was under no mood to get DQ'd.

After she had let go of her submission move, she had lost her giggling and laughing face as she backed off from her opponent and dusted her skirt off to taunt Daisuke. Meanwhile, Daisuke just massaged his leg as he wiggled towards his sisters corner while groaning in pain. By now he was getting the general idea that Lucy was not just a blonde bimbo or a cheerleader to her brother, but was the real deal on her own.

Daisuke needed some time to recover so he tagged in Ami, once he wiggled to his sisters corner to tag her in. Boy, he would have hated to be Lucy's boyfriend! she looks the dominating yandere type.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:19 am

"Had enough have you? Least you're not taking on my old man." Lucy said, she reckoned she drove her point home. Just because her Brother was the serious one didn't mean Lucy took the art of wrestling lightly. Daisuke had made that mistake and paid for, and clearly he was falling back. Since Ami was getting tagged in that meant Ryan had to enter as well.

"Go for it Ryan, bring em down." Lucy said, tapping Ryan on the shoulder and entering through the ropes. Mr Knight walked to the middle of the ring, tensed and ready. He was rather tired, but Ryan was trained to go the distance. To the tenth round if you will.

"You had enough? Feel free to quit now, I would not think any less. You have performed well." Ryan said, he gave credit where it was due. He didn't expect much from Ami at first, but she had the basics down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:14 am

Daisuke bit his lip and decided to let that taunt slide-by for now, he tagged his sister in and took his place at the side of the apron and took his precious time to recover if he was needed to get back in the ring again. Ami was quite exhausted from the last time, she took some serious blows to the stomach and hadn't fully recovered but had to suck it in and soldier on. After all, she was now a wrestler- not a supermodel. She couldnt just say "NO" whenever she wished like she sometimes could in her model agency.

"R-right, rest up Daisuke. Let me take care of it" she said as she was tagged in. It was Ami vs Ryan in their third round squaring off in the ring in this match. She ducked down low and pushed a string of hair behind her ear before bringing her hands up high. She had a more focused look on her face as she faced Ryan.

"Hah! Not a chance, I'm not falling for that charm of yours boy" she snapped back at him, she tried to close in the distance between them and tried a low drop kick to his shins , hoping to catch him off guard.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:42 pm

"Very well, I shall just have to continue causing trauma to you till you concede." Ryan stated, pulling back on his gloved hands. He was going to start grappling, that was the best thing for him. He had the height and power advantage, Ryan intended to use it to the fullest extent.

Ryan let Ami come to him, it seemed she was going for the same move she attempted on him at the start of the match. This time it got him, clipped his left leg and forced him to one knee. But Ryan wasn't down yet, he aimed to grab hold of both Ami's legs by the ankles and attempt to stand up. It was important to start grappling and maintain the height advantage.

If he managed to do this Ryan would start to heave, and attempt to start spinning around and round with Ami's legs in his arms. A giant swing that could make Antonio Cesaro proud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next