Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami. - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami.

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:46 pm

Ryan was busy applying as much pressure to Ami's back as he could, he knew what he had going was only temporary. So he had to make it count, but it seemed like Ami was trying to cut it short.
"I thought you'd jump at the chance to accept the embrace of a daring knight." he muttered, only in a deadpan tone.

He grunted loudly when his ears got clapped hard, and the headbutt only served to increase his pain. Now it hurt, Ryan was still human. He could bleed like the next person after all, so he was forced to let Ami go. Shoving her away Mr Knight staggered back a bit, although he still looked rather stoic. He'd taken hits like that before and could keep going, that was no different.

"I will deal with you later." he stated simply, quickly moving to tag Lucy in. The ref would ask Ami to switch places with Daisuke.

Lucy would leap over the ropes and grin, bouncing up and down as she neared the ring center.
"Come on in pretty boy, I'll make you wish my old man was here to bail you out." she said, making a bring it gesture.

Back to top Go down

Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami. - Page 2 Empty Re: Next Generation. Ryan and Lucy vs Daisuke and Ami.

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:00 pm

After a few moments of struggling and squirming against the Knights bearhug grip, Ami's tactics paid off as that clap to the side of the head and the following headbutt got her free. As she staggered back, clutching the small of her back she grinned and looked up to see that look on her opponents face........"what the hell?" She thought to herself, that grin turned into a annoyed grown as Ryans face was stoic as ever.

"Owwwmm.....*Huff*Huff*. I bet your good at poker- you got a good poker face" she smirked as she saw him tagging his sister."running away? How rude to leave a lady like that! Hmph" she stomped her boot and pouted. The ref kept the two ladies apart as Ami was forced to tag in her brother.

Daisuke bended down at the waist, and entered the ring through the middle ropes. He passed his fingers through the waistband of his latex boxers, and snapped them back into place. He saw Lucy make her way to the middle and talk smack to him. "Heh- I'm not just a face girlie. Let's see what you got" he taunted back as he got his hands up in front and bended down low. He looked to lunge in at Lucy and go for a collar and elbow grapple battle.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Lucy was all ready to go here, anyone who assumed she was a "Dumb blonde." usually got mistaken. Cause Lucy just acted like that, in truth she was just as focused on becoming a famous wrestler as her Brother was. Their friend John Carnaby was as well, heck that's why they formed a team together.

"You bet, let's do this." Lucy said simply.

When Daisuke got towards her for a grapple Lucy got into it, playing along for now.
"Heh, just cause I ain't the size of my bro doesn't mean I can't grapple." Lucy muttered. Ryan and Lucy's Father had taught them the fundamentals of wrestling, and then they developed their own styles from it. Ms Grange was an acrobatic kind to be sure, but she could do grapple and ground stuff too.

So with that in mind Lucy would attempt to quickly move her legs down and try to trap Daisuke into a drop toe hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Daisuke was vary of the potential threat his opponent might bring on, this was the reason he wanted to start things off with a harmless collar and elbow lock up. Lucy was quite eager as well as she looked to prove something to herself and the rest of the people in the ring as she mimicked Daisukes movements and they both lunge in for the lock up finally.

"Gah! Daisuke grunted as he locked up. He planted his boot down firmly on the ring canvas as he tried to push back his opponent. Before he could really pour on the pressure his opponent slipped by past him, went down low and slip her legs in between his as she tripped him down on his face via a drop toe hold.

Daisuke let out a Grunt when he fell flat on his face, he squirmed on his belly forward, looking to move away from his opponent and then spin back upto his feet if he can, before Lucy could follow up on her attack.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Lucy had a feeling that Daisuke would get himself out of that drop toe hold she was using, truth be told she wasn't really planning to do anything after it. It was more like to send a message to him, a warning as she stood back up.

"Ha, talk about epic facepalm." Lucy said grinning, Ryan meanwhile used a hand to wipe some sweat off his chest. Like he was getting rid of dust on his suit, still looking composed and focused as usual.

Now Lucy saw that the ropes were rather close to her foe, and that was something she could use. The ropes and corner was where she belonged after all, so that's where she was going to go.

Giving a sprinting start, Lucy would rush towards Daisuke. And then go right past him, hoping to leap off the ropes and wrap her legs around his neck for a hurricanrana. This was a staple of Lucy, often confusing her enemy with unexpected attacks.

"Yeeeha!" Lucy yelled out as she got into the air, the crowd getting a flash of her union jack panties.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:47 pm

It was a bit embarrassing to fall for such a trick yeah, Daisuke scurried around and quickly got back up on his feet, facing his opponent and seeing her smirk as she let out a playful taunt.

"Ngh- S - shut up bitch..." he hissed at her in frustration. Before he could think of planning his next move more carefully, he was caught off guard by an on rushing Lucy. He stood his ground and braced for impact but the girl just rushed past him. " What the? " he looked puzzled as he looked backed to see his opponent bounce off the ring ropes and acrobatically flip her body to catch Daisukes neck with her legs to set him for a hurricanrana.

He tried to counter, if he could. He would stand his ground and grab Lucys waist as he tried to use his strength to lift her body upwards so that she would be sitting on his shoulders . Daisuke, in one swift movement would try to set his opponent up for a powerbomb, attempting to slam her back down hard onto the ring canvas.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Lucy had hoped to have taken Daisuke aback enough to drill him down to the mat, alas it seemed she was the one that got it. Her back hit the canvas hard, Lucy yelped out as the pain shot through her back and bones. Perhaps she should have gone for a flying kick to the head, maybe give that pretty boy a nice cut or two with her shoe's heel.

"Eyyagh!" she groaned out, had she been braced for the pain it wouldn't have hurt as much. But she wasn't focused on that and so she paid the price, if her old man was here he'd be ashamed. Ms Grange was stunned for the moment, but if Daisuke thought she was done just because of that. Well Lucy would have none of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Daisuke managed to counter the hurricanrana successfully and turn it into a powerbomb, nailing Lucy right on her back down onto the ring canvas. Ami let out a cheerleader squeel "Eeeeewwwwwwccckkkkkkk"[/color, as she jumped up on the ring apron with a big smile and clapped on. Daisuke meanwhile just grinned and rose his hands up in his air showing off his biceps to signal his strength in pulling that power move off.

He know that would piss Lucy off- and that was exactly the point for now. It was too early for a pin so he thought lets unnerve her by getting away with the last move...for now. He stalked her for a few seconds before closing in and attempting to deliver a hard stomp right on her belly and then another on her thigh. He would then begin to walk towards his sister with his arm extended and would tag Ami back in, hoping to leave a bitter taste in Lucy's mouth as Daisuke got away with the last move.

[color=#000080]"Go get'm Ami- use your head, dont rush in"
he said as he tagged in his sister and began to head out in place of her towards the ring apron. Ami entered the ring quickly as she was tempted to punt Lucy in the head but held the urge back and waited for the charming knight to make his way to the ring again.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Daisuke managed to counter the hurricanrana successfully and turn it into a powerbomb, nailing Lucy right on her back down onto the ring canvas. Ami let out a cheerleader squeel "Eeeeewwwwwwccckkkkkkk", as she jumped up on the ring apron with a big smile and clapped on. Daisuke meanwhile just grinned and rose his hands up in his air showing off his biceps to signal his strength in pulling that power move off.

He know that would piss Lucy off- and that was exactly the point for now. It was too early for a pin so he thought lets unnerve her by getting away with the last move...for now. He stalked her for a few seconds before closing in and attempting to deliver a hard stomp right on her belly and then another on her thigh. He would then begin to walk towards his sister with his arm extended and would tag Ami back in, hoping to leave a bitter taste in Lucy's mouth as Daisuke got away with the last move.

"Go get'm Ami- use your head, dont rush in"he said as he tagged in his sister and began to head out in place of her towards the ring apron. Ami entered the ring quickly as she was tempted to punt Lucy in the head but held the urge back and waited for the charming knight to make his way to the ring again.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Lucy was reeling from that counter, and Ryan was looking alert. Still stoic but obviously concerned, if Lucy got hurt too much she might gas out later.

Ms Grange was busy trying to catch her breath, then Daisuke delivered a couple of shots to her. Thankfully Lucy's leg wasn't too damaged, so she could still do some high flying stuff later. But dammit it still hurt, oh Lucy was pissed right now. She knew Daisuke was trying to play mind games with her, fat chance that would work. Her Father was a highly respected Doctor after all.

"You're as stupid as a James Bond villain, you know that?" Lucy muttered out, since Ami had come in that meant it was time for Ryan to enter.

"Ha, and to think you just got nicely settled in. Kill her for me would you bro?" Ms Grange said as she got up and quickly tagged in Ryan, rolling out the ring.

Mr Knight, with slow and grim purpose stood into the ring. He had a "Tranquil Fury" about him, angry but focused."Didn't think you'd be so eager, not after what happened last time." Ryan simply stated.

But first he decided he'd try to get payback for Lucy, and how he did that would be simple. Ryan would walk calmly towards Ami, and then "BAM!" he'd deliver a fierce bitch slap with the back of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next